Why is it so cancerous? Literally tumor: the country

Why is it so cancerous? Literally tumor: the country

Attached: 3895460299[1].jpg (331x220, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RHXY3JoLt38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the chemo

Attached: 129958-004-C9B8B89D (1).jpg (343x450, 18K)

What about it is cancerous? Every Russian I've met has been lovely.

Stay buttblasted ameriblubber

Attached: 1418832872-7763.jpg (620x393, 166K)

wtf I love France now

Attached: 1530051639167s.jpg (250x237, 4K)

this

americans are being retarded, as always

His media says him Russia is cancerous. It's american, it can''t think, only accept..

Yall ever seen a post as ironic as this?

You have spent to much time in front of the idiot box friend. Turn off the news and talk to people.

Russia may have some ugly parts, but what country doesn't? Russia is very similar to America in many ways, and I reckon that you would be pleasantly surprised if you were to visit. Give them another 50 years and I wouldn't be surprised to see them being quite comparable to the US.

What's so bad about them? They're cleaning up Syrian right now.

>Give them another 50 years and I wouldn't be surprised to see them being quite comparable to the US.
That's true. In 50 years both of our countries will be populated predominantly by non-white people.

>all these kremlinsluts ITT

Shit government but nice cities and nice people.

not even worth a typed reply

Attached: 1525155235264.png (1116x1276, 73K)

youtu.be/RHXY3JoLt38

russians got butthurt

This country can not be saved. Cancer permeated it. You need to bomb for radioactive ash.

Attached: TIGER.jpg (3064x688, 587K)

Stop it, Abe.

I don't understand why liberals in America hate Russia. We're in 2018 guys, not 1968. The Russians I've meet have been nice people. It's too bad that Americans are racist towards them, especially in the media.

not only liberals but everybody, even russians hate their own country

Its a way to criticize the hyper-nationalistic, ignorant, militarily obsessed, nuke-having imperialistic tendencies of America without appearing unpatriotic.

Russia is literally America, full of drunks, druggies, and junkies while the rest of the country is looted by oligarchs/super-rich and with significantly disproportionate spending on military.

*meddles in your elections and makes your country get ruled under a bumbling baboon with a golden toupee*
gee i wonder why russians are hated so much in your country, sure is a mystery

Daily reminder:

Russia made fascist and racist wannabe dictator Tr*mp american president.

They will pay for this.

Attached: politics subreddit russians.jpg (941x150, 46K)

most russians i've met have been nice people

>That's true. In 50 years both of our countries will be populated predominantly by non-white people.

Attached: 7fdc.jpg (990x926, 177K)

They've never shown how Russia "meddled".

Stupid cutter.

Wow, that's a great agument. You sure proved me wrong.

Becouse put-Putin

>b-baw hitler fantasized in a book about maybe hypothetically ethnically replacing us
>ethnically replaces thousands of nations you conquer and subjugate
If only the Germans put those wild mad slav dogs down once and for all. think about all the people and cultures that could have been saved. Slavs don't have culture.

That's not true. Trump is the greatest american president.

Kim is much better!

since Harry Truman

since Harry Truman

Reminder that the fall of the Soviet Union was merely a political move by Yeltsin to gain power. Besides the loss of land, and change in economic system, Russia is still the same Geo politically.

You met richest one, fuck you frognog.