What does Brazil have in common with the rest of Latin America? They seem really culturally distinct

What does Brazil have in common with the rest of Latin America? They seem really culturally distinct

Attached: 80D06272-A458-4FD0-9C5C-C0A42DED50CA.jpg (2400x2392, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=rGc0W-TvF8jYzgL_s6nADQ&q=bahia brasil gente&oq=bahia brasil gente&gs_l=img.3...0.0.0.17531.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.img..0.0.0....0.DBvcSeteWYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

poverty, drugs, degenerancy, catholicism, arrogance followed by an immovable stubborn mindset, and last but not least. always blaming other people for our problems. So we are very similar to LATAM

for a catholic nation, brazil doesn't seem very catholic to me

I dunno, not being able to speak Spanish makes you seem pretty different

I guess my frame of reference to LatAm is Mexico, and Brazil is nothing like that cartel filled violent hellhole

>. always blaming other people for our problems.

Should study history and colonialism

football
drugs
poverty
corruption

>and Brazil is nothing like that cartel filled violent hellhole
Go to Rio de Janeiro or Northeast

The US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand were colonized but we turned out fine

Most people in Brazil aren’t natives either.

Piracy
Colonialism
Imperialism
Looting
Genocide
Purchase of corrupt elites

We are a Portuguese speaking Mexico. Mexico is just a bit more artistic with their violence.

The same people that cry colonialism are the same people that are against class warfare and land reforms because its commie.

Britain was a settler colonizer that developed wherever they took hold, where as Ib*rians used their colonies to send resources back to the motherland.

>The US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand were colonized but we turned out fine
Try to study the differences in the colonization, . The differents conditions of each region.

Why the South is the poorest region in USA??

>The same people that cry colonialism are the same people that are against class warfare and land reforms because its commie.
WHAT?????
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Why the South is the poorest region in USA??
Why the had their asses beaten hard by the Northeast??

I dunno, Brazil has more european influence than Mexico does and is considerably less Indio.

You know why

>Piracy
is cool
>Colonialism
is bringing civilisation to lesser peoples
>Imperialism
is common sense
>Looting
is taking what is rightfully yours
>Genocide
is ridding the world of filth
>Purchase of corrupt elites
is undermining your enemies before they can undermine you

Attached: anglo3.jpg (328x312, 16K)

Mixed populatin
Speaks an iberian language

which Spanish speaking country does Brazil have the most in common with? I’ve heard Colombia is Spanish speaking Brazil, but they are also extremely Indio

civil war, black people, lack of industrial development, political problems, etc.

Lets see you bending your knees to chinese and russian dicks, filthy anglo

I'm not even Anglo, but Russia is a joke and China is a bubble

Brazil is the Russia of Latin America

7-1 hahahahahahaha

there is nothing sadder than african and latin american countries believing that the chinese have their best interests in mind (not that americans do either, but who are you trying to fool apart from yourselves?)

What does that make Mexico?

What has made the US the most successful country in the new world?

1 - The Robber Barons.
2 - Protective tariffs to help the industrialization in Northeast.
3 - High literacy rate among free population (100%)
4 - Near Europe, so was able to sell its products easier.
5 - Familiar agriculture without slavery work in Northeast (creating an internal market).
6- Abolition of internal tariffs in the beggining of XIX century
7 - Government has invested in universities since the XIX century
8 - Banks used to investment and to stabilize the currency
9 - England DIDN´T GIVE A SHIT about the northeast, so was able to developed itself without the pressures of the metropolis
10 - High salaries incentiving the industrials to invest in machinery and science to save the salaries and helping increasing the productivity
11 - Absence of natural barriers, such as the mountain ranges of Mexico and Peru preventing any hinderings in the exports to Europe

Nobody here believes that. We're well aware, including africans, that Chinks are scummy.

Ehh your music, cuisine and geography is pretty different from the rest of LatAm

You guys don’t listen to shitty reggaeton

Mexico - UK
Argentina - France
Chile - Germany
Peru - Poland

It's all the same shit, really. The only things we're different are MAYBE music and cullinary, although LatAm shares many traits of those.

At least we don't speak that disgusting language they speak in the rest of LatAm.

Same shit, the only difference is that they speak drunk spanish

>You guys don’t listen to shitty reggaeton
they listen to funk, which is just a shitty

Have you not seen the giant Jesus statue??

> which Spanish speaking country does Brazil have the most in common with?
As a whole Colombia and Venezuela. The Sout hhas more in common with Argentina or Uruguay
>I’ve heard Colombia is Spanish speaking Brazil, but they are also extremely Indio
Colombia is similar to the northern half of brazil, which isn't that different in indio admixture. They score between 15 and 30% indio like most mestizos here. You are imaginign all of Brazil is like the South, but the north and Northeast are very similar genetically speaking to us

>Implying not all religious people are larpers

There are millions more people studying English than Spanish in Brazil that might also show how distinct Brazil is from the rest of LatAm

Nice

Basically the region in green could be the same country along with Colombia and Venezuela.
Regions in blue is very similar to the caribbean coast region here and in Venezuela.
Region in yellow and red are similar too, especially to our eastern and Andean regions both in Colobmia and Venezuela.
Mato Grosso do sul could probbly pass as well but I decided to grey them out.
Anything south of Rio de Janeiro and Minas Gerais is definitely more similar to Argentina, Paraguay and Uruguay

Attached: dksj.png (780x687, 68K)

everything except the languae

even if they were, it would still be hypocritical to say you were catholic if your behavior doesn't coincide with catholic moral beliefs

Don’t most blacks in Colombia live on the Pacific Coast?

Wouldn’t the logical explanation really be because Spanish is so easy to learn for them that formal study isn’t really required if they really wanted to know Spanish?

Even a Favelado like Neymar picked up Spanish pretty quickly

yeah, but the caribbean is filled with trirracials and the black from the pacific are very black, probably not as black as haitians but stil darker than nordestinos. I think salvador in Bahia does have lots of pure blacks though

ib*rian colonizers

But the Philippines had that and have nothing in common with LatAm

CHI

North Brazil definitely doesn't look Colombia and Venezuela. Very distinct racemix. Brazilians from the North are closer to arabs from North Africa. You are closer to Native Americans.

Attached: FESTIVAL3-1.jpg (1000x667, 205K)

lol no. After you guys, Argentina and Cuba, Colombia is probably the most European country in LatAm.

This. Brazil being black is meme. Most look arab indeed.

majority of those people can pass on the coast easily. Also you posted a pic from Bahia (Northeast). When I say North I'm talking about Amazonas, Acre, Roraima, not the northeast. However you are right, there is more amerindian blood overhere and less black. That's why I said the ost similar regions are the North and probably the center west

Attached: jdjksx.jpg (1000x750, 78K)

Wouldn’t it make more sense for Argentina being the Italy of Latin America?

I always thought Mexico was more of the France than Argentina

It's not meme. those people are gyas at a beach party, they sre pretty self conscious about their looks. That's not even how the average bahiano looks like. Here's a google search

google.com/search?biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=rGc0W-TvF8jYzgL_s6nADQ&q=bahia brasil gente&oq=bahia brasil gente&gs_l=img.3...0.0.0.17531.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.img..0.0.0....0.DBvcSeteWYo

Argentina is definitely very Euro in admixture, but I think only 40% is really European

Maybe it’s the ignorant American in me, but I always imagined that Brazilians were like Americans in that they’d feel mute and out of place in most of Latin America

The second pic looks very similar to the faggot's pic

hurr durr study colonialism, blame colonists. Fuck off you had your golden age while independent, not our fault you turned in a shitty place.

>Most look arab indeed

Depends on arab. Lebanese? Definitely no. Moroccan, Saudi Arabian or Tunisian? Yeah, they look similar, except the semite ones.

>they listen to funk, which is just a shitty
kys

I think he means in brown skin. Most are definitely brown to tan. Blacks and whites are a minority.

Probably the ones that stand out are the ex commonwealth nations, not in a racist way but being black, speak english / french , and their culture derived from english slavery , they probably stand out the most. ( ie. Belize , Jamaica, Barbados, etc) .
Brazil have more in common with latín América than the argies tho.

Attached: 1530112204320.jpg (680x678, 91K)

Rio de Janeiro, Bahia and the coast region of Northeast are very african. But pure african or +50% african looking people are not that much common in other parts of the country. Most people are mixed.

I know, that's why I searched specifically for Bahia. Because the Uruguayan poster was mixing up the north and the northeast. I said we are more similar to the north as they have more native admixtture, however the northeast is similar in lots of ways to the Caribbean as a whole

Why do most faggots fit so much?