Soon wh*Te bois,soon

Soon wh*Te bois,soon.
We WILL usher in a new age of BLACKNESS over you. We will have our revenge and nothing will save you. Inshallah

Attached: 1529876745258.png (1357x617, 40K)

mexico is white

but france has a lower percentage of blacks then america

argentina is NOT wh*te

we are BROWN

Bluepilled

Too late wh*Te boi. I will at least give one last look at my glorious BBC which gas conquered many of your nation and women

Based and redpilled.
Thank you for including us in your ranks sir

Cucked and bluepilled.

>america
>white

Lol OP is a t*rkroach living in north america lmfao

Go back to asia and give the native american his lands and buffalo back.

India is niggerland so it's okay

>calling me wh*te
You just did it, dumb larping whiteoid, you crossed the line. I will hit you with MY BBC so hard that I will knock you out and knock up every woman in your family and neighbourhood. Even after 3 generations the babies will still come out looking like me, because of the all the potency I have gained through years of preparation for this very moment. Your race is doomed whiteoid, the moment you crossed me you sealed your fate. Pray to Yakub if you want, but I warn you it will be all for naught.

>poland
>wh*Te
>russia
>wh*Te
>ukraine
>wh*Te

haha epic

>Romania
>KARA BOGA
>Moldova
>White

Make up your mind

Cuba and Spain is whiter than Los Estados Unidos

How is Greece black and Macedonia white?

Moldova is literally less developed than a sub-Saharan country (Botswana). The fuck is going on over there?

They are doing something right apparently since they are white and we're not.

>doing something right
>white

Based

Greece is MEDITERRANEAN (BLACK) land
macedonia is just sl*V(e)s (wh*Te) appropriating BLACK history

You pale dog. How dare you speak to your master like that? I have you more children have the DNA of me more than fucking ganghis KHAN. I impregnate women just being in a 30 mile radius. They get impregnated just by think of me. So shut your wh*Te ass up and bring me your wife.

Who the fuck said we are wh*Te crakkka

Beyaz Boğa HQ reporting in

the uk should be black

The day of redemption is near brother(July 4)

>Moldova is literally less developed than a sub-Saharan country (Botswana)

well shit your right (almost), this is just sad...

Attached: South West Africa HDI.png (1137x630, 80K)

US flag = LARPing wh*Teoid mutt, defenders of yakub's cross

inb4 obama, he was a house nigger.

Australia = Abdul, Bruce & Chang Alliance (ABC alliance)

>spain and italy are not white
>argentina and uruguay are white
The absolute state of nigger larpers

Attached: 3d-render-of-a-starving-african-child-E9P8TX.jpg (1300x1390, 79K)

We are literally BLACK you wh*Te piece of trash. Can't wait to see abbo brothers BLACK your women

Very based

>We are literally BLACK you wh*Te piece of trash

americans (yakub worshipers) will never EVER be BLACK. get down on your knees and kiss my BLACK feet to apologise for all the BLACKS killed by your devilish nation then maybe i will spare you from slavery wh*Teoid.

half of the newborn babies in France aren't wh*Te, I think we can consider them our allies

BELGIUM IS A BLACC COUNTRY

Can confirm after visiting Brussels.

Scatalano?

Attached: eww.gif (350x350, 881K)

Cringy thread.

lolno

The K*RA B*ĞA poster is quite possibly the most delusional, insecure form of "man" to ever inhabit this Earth. Allow me to explain why.

First, let us start by looking at his delusions. The K*RA B*ĞA believes that the t*rk man is synonymous with the African black man. The K*RA B*ĞA is delusional because of this fact. It is already well established that the t*rk man is more closely related to the Arab and Asian races than they are to the Black races. The K*RA B*ĞA attempts to block out these truths with his own delusions. He tries to tell himself that the t*rk man is genetically related to the Black man and can therefore, take credit for the physical achievements of the Black man. But, as we already established before, this is not true, so this means that it would be dishonest and false for a t*rk man to attempt to take credit for Black accomplishments. This leads into my second point, insecurity.

The K*RA B*ĞA t*rk attempts to steal the accomplishments of the Black race because he is aware that his own t*rk race has accomplished so little. He tries to masquerade as a Black male because he is aware of his own physical insecurities. His low IQ, his small stature, his sexual incapability’s. All of these are traits of the t*rk man. Whenever a t*rk is reminded of these shortcomings, he readily falls back on his t*rk o*toman empire. As well as this tactic being dishonest, this also works against the t*rk, because the o*toman empire displayed weakness and was destroyed by superior nations and peoples. So, this in turn, displays the weakness of the t*rk. This is why the modern t*rk is so weak and pathetic, because whatever strong t*rks once existed were wiped out by the superior fighting men of other races.

After reading through all of these truths, is it easy to understand why the K*RA B*ĞA poster is so insecure. He knows his race is weak and he knows it will soon come to an end. As the t*rk race cannot sustain itself with such weak men.

Attached: KARA KOLE.jpg (426x282, 34K)

Mashallah

>nigger "thinks" gooks will pick nigger's side

Who cares, it's over already.
Niggers everywhere.

Mongol reich will exterminate the soy boga genes

Attached: 215437347.png (1357x617, 51K)

someone should make this in EU4 and just let it play out

I-i am sorry master, I just wanted to know what it felt like to be a god. *gets down on all fours* *kisses BLACK feet* please spare me, here have my wife just don't put me up for slavery *sobbing*

When will you """people""" stop forcing this shitty meme on this board

PLEASE my BLACK BROTHER change the color of france in that map. While the wh*te menace is still strong in this land, there are millions of us BLACK AND BROWN BULLS ready to slaughter any white at a moment's notice.

KARA BOGA BOGA BOGAAAAAAAAA

DEATH TO WH*TES

when white people die

That’s Spain, you retard.

Macedonia is Myslim majority.
Very disappointed we are not included.

Bow down before my BBC coon, i'll slaughter your men and enslave your women, and adopt yourchildren to be raised under Yacub's righteous path

Don't worry black brother. Also is there a way to make the this flag more appealing to MORA BOĞA? Vive la résistance!

Attached: fr_freef.gif (324x216, 2K)

Argentina
>Wh*te
Spain
>Niggers
American education at its finest

I'm thinking about showing my boomer dad this thread with zero context just to see what happens

This. If you are going to call us niggers at least be coherent faggot.

Seems to me that there are still wh*Tes in Spain don't worry we will flush you out. Hijo de puta maquis

most POWERFUL race in the world is proud to be with KARA BOĞA

Do it, please

HUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGUHUGU

My ancestors took you niggers and moors back to your shithole. Don’t make me laugh a mere nigger cannot compete against an Iberian BVLL

your ancestors didn't do shit, Omar Almeida, you selfhating marrano, otherwise you would be blond and blue eyed

We will kill every last one of you. Carlist Falangist reactionaries. With our based Lord Durruti. VIVA LA ANARQUIA! Long Live black bull Durruti!

Attached: ae0111c87c0b0c64922245c2a50d9ba6.jpg (444x315, 36K)

I think this thread has lived long enough

Sure, like the Iberian population before the 8th century was blond and with blue eyes. Stop sucking nigger dick Germanic populations in Spain were never major

Greece has nothing to do with niggers. Fuck off

Med is not black you fucktard

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven

Attached: 1474535478811.jpg (319x607, 183K)

lmao no Juan

I'm crying I'm literally crying right now. Thank you for that one brother soon we will all be together with Allah and our Ancestors

I imagine myself in Anatolia, on the streets of Istanbul (Constantinople). A t*Rkish "man" comes up to me. He invites me to dinner with his t*Rkish wife. I follow the t*Rk back to his house and meet his t*Rkish wife, she welcomes me in and I call her t*Rkish delight. After we are finished eating, the t*Rk goes into the next room. He comes back in moments later wearing a pink dress. His t*Rkish wife pulls out a video camera. The t*Rkish "man" bends over, facing up to the video camera and I see t*Rkish delight (his wife) smile at me, I smile back... The next day I woke up, in bed, in Anatolia. The t*Rkish "man" and his wife give me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.

Attached: spartan.jpg (736x602, 80K)