How easy is Chinese, Japanese, or whatever else asian languages that use the Chinese characters...

How easy is Chinese, Japanese, or whatever else asian languages that use the Chinese characters, to learn if you don't have to learn the moon scribbles for each and every little thing?

Attached: hanks hates gooks.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDHsLAJ-y2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so are ya Chinese or Japanese

Vietnamese use the regular alphabet so probably that

>the regular alphabet

Attached: 66h56h5h5665.png (334x378, 159K)

Not him but obvious regular is relative to the people using it on the board

Obviously, rather. I need some god damn sleep.

Easiest would be Korean. Hangul has the most simple alphabet out of Japanese, Chinese.

Probably Korean is the easiest to learn concerning just alphabetical matters since the Korean alphabet is apparently ridiculously easy. There is Vietnamese which uses the Latin alphabet but Vietnamese has a ridiculous number of diacritics and is a tonal language.

If you can't remember 4000 characters you might be a brainlet.

Been practicing my hanzi. How's it look? :3

Attached: IMG_20180627_224227918.jpg (3264x2448, 1.54M)

If you think memorization of pointless bullshit for masturbatory purposes is a good thing you might be a brainlet

It's not as hard as you think.
Each character is made up of a relatively small subset of radicals, from which meaning and pronunciation can often be inferred. The more you learn the easier it gets

>It's a burger who gets triggered over a joke

Don't even adults struggle with these sorts of systems? Basing this mostly off Kanji but I don't really care about Japanese as a language
At this point it's just worth assuming the person is stupid, especially after the election

China and Taiwan use different character. and beijing and hong kong have different pronunciation. Haha

Hangul is definitely the easiest to learn, but it is not necessary because "korean language" is useless.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDHsLAJ-y2Q
Just keep watching and you'll be fluent in no time.

Do japanese women pay a fine if she does not have that dress?

>China and Taiwan use different character.
Because China are brainlets I am gweilo and can still learn it
>Different pronunciation
Different language you mean

Do you mean adult learners or natives?
Of course it will be harder for adult learners, since we acquire language best when young

Korean is dead easy to learn, Hangul is straight forward and so is their sentence structure (benefit of being a relatively young language).

Japanese without Kanji (i.e. if it was just kana) would be almost as easy, but when you throw Kanji into the mix it becomes a huge pain in the ass (JLPT2 certs and four years of Japanese in college, I learned some Korean from the kids in my high school).

Chinese? Nah I'm good.

>pronunciation
Japanese is easier

>Kanji
same level

>other
Japanese has honorific expressions(Keigo敬語). I think Keigo is too hard to learn for gaijins and when talking to a person who can not use Keigo, we are irritated and annoying