The parasitic entity of Gaza became too much of a burden - we sustain it, and it attacks us

The parasitic entity of Gaza became too much of a burden - we sustain it, and it attacks us.

What is my solution for Gaza? Simple. Force the Egyptians to open their border crossing with Gaza. The Egyptians keep it open only for several days a year, allowing only privileged and close associates to pass, such as people with double-passports, etc. The Egyptians must keep the border-crossing open at any given time. Quickly, the Gaza Strip will be de-populated, as the people will leave, either to Egypt, or even better - to Europe, were they are welcomed.

Attached: gaza.png (250x268, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20531471
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage,_Y_chromosome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they attack you? but you are the khazar and mizrahi on their land??????

Based and redpilled

nuke em

get fucked, israel

The Gazans will find plenty of land in Europe, where they are very welcomed. France is in fact, way larger than Israel. They may join their Muslim brothers in France, where they are already like 15% of the population.

Why ISN'T the border with Egypt open anyway?

IMO all Palestians should be deported from Israel. But where to? I'm thinking about Greece.

but that doesn't change the fact that you're not native to the region and have displaced the native populated severely.

Okay I am moving Canadian armed forces to israel because some 3000 year old fairytales said that is our land. you are welcome in USA though have fun,

Turkey, since Erdogan loves them so much

Eradicate both desu

Attached: 744px-Map_Crusader_states_1135-en.svg[1].png (744x1024, 224K)

WOMP WOMP
So do you, baby.

Oh wait, I am Jewish, I actually have connection this land. Can't say the same at you.

All fine and dandy but your people need to be thrown into a volcano.

Attached: 1529987714419.png (830x720, 814K)

I'm Christian, I have connection to this land. I'm coming, gtfo.

Come over. I don't mind. There are many Christians sites here for you to visit.

Fuck off we're full.

But we aren't genetically palestinians. Greeks on the other hand...

Attached: greek.jpg (431x402, 77K)

You actually don't. If you're Ashkenazi or Sepharade there's a very few chances you ancestors actually lived in Israƫl considering the mass conversion that happened in Jewish history.

I wonder how many ancestors I do have. Probably a few thousands, if not tens of thousands. Who knows where they are all from.

are you purposely trying to annoy people?

They are being annoyed because I render their arguments invalid.

You may have some, a few it doesn't make your people native from there. Actually there's even no reason to call Ashkenazi and Sepharade the same people.

But well, at the end of the day I don't give any fuck about your problems, Jews and Arabs fighting, semitics doing what they've done for years now. Just let us European alone.

muh heritage

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2.jpg (501x504, 63K)

Actually genetic studies found mutual ancestry to Ashkenazi and Sephardi - what would you say of that?

>what would you say of that?
For you to link those "studies" of yours.

The egyptians want nothing to do with gaza. After losing it in the 6 day war they understood what a shitty burdencwent pff their chest.

But you are genetically Greek.

This And I'd add genetics studies found link between blacks and whites, yet it doesn't make us the same people.

Based Jew killing the wh*te race

I think here is one :

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20531471

>ncbi.nlm.nih.(((gov)))

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews#Paternal_lineage,_Y_chromosome

>In a study of Israeli Jews and Palestinian Muslim Arabs, more than 70% of the Jewish men and 82% of the Arab men whose DNA was studied, had inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors, who lived in the region within the last few thousand years. "Our recent study of high-resolution microsatellite haplotypes demonstrated that a substantial portion of Y chromosomes of Jews (70%) and of Palestinian Muslim Arabs (82%) belonged to the same chromosome pool."[35] In relation to the region of the Fertile Crescent, the same study noted; "In comparison with data available from other relevant populations in the region, Jews were found to be more closely related to groups in the north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turks, and Armenians) than to their Arab neighbors."[14]

Arabs are not natives to the Levant.

Sad!

>A study of haplotypes of the Y chromosome by Harry Ostrer and Michael Hammer, published in 2000, addressed the paternal origins of Ashkenazi Jews. Hammer et al.[13] concluded that the Y chromosome of most Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews contained mutations that are also common among Middle Eastern peoples, but uncommon in the general European population. This suggested that the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi Jews could be traced mostly to the Middle East.

BASED

>Two studies by Nebel et al. in 2001 and 2005, based on Y chromosome polymorphic markers, suggested that Ashkenazi Jews are more closely related to other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than to their host populations in Europe (defined in the using Eastern European, German, and French Rhine Valley populations).[14][35] Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Kurdish Jews were all very closely related to the populations of the Fertile Crescent, even closer than to Arabs. The study speculated that the ancestors of the Arab populations of the Levant might have diverged due to mixing with migrants from the Arabian Peninsula.[14] However, 11.5% of male Ashkenazim, and more specifically 50% of the Levites while 1.7% of the Cohanim,[40] were found to belong to R1a1a (R-M17), the dominant Y chromosome haplogroup in Eastern European populations.

based

>wikipedia

Attached: smug wormslut.png (900x810, 289K)

Forgot that the only legit source in this world is Nasrallah's mouth.

proof: my ASS

You are related to that too.

Well yeah, seeing as jews always lie.
Can't be helped.

Attached: can't be helped.jpg (554x439, 38K)

but both come from same race they are sem*Tic subhumans

>t*rk calling others subhumans

Lebanon, when are you going to deport Nasrallah to his masters in Iran so we could have a peace treaty and live like normal neighbors?

Attached: oh wait you're serious.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

>said another parasitic entity