Whats your honest HONEST opinion of this country? i have this turkish exchange chick im interested in...

whats your honest HONEST opinion of this country? i have this turkish exchange chick im interested in, i met her turkish friends and they dont seem to be that durka durka as i thought. might even try and marry one since they all want the good ole euro passport.

Attached: Turkey Flag Preview.jpg (590x332, 126K)

It's a bad country. Fascist and pointless.

Roaches, gonna exterminate them

Are you still fucking trying?

yeah..

Just give it up, its obvious she is not interested in you

Turkey became an expert at hiding their durka durka nationalism and their durka durka wahhabism but you can be sure it’s there
Do not trust a turk, they are dishonest double faced liars

>since they all want the good ole euro passport
You could be living in the Imperial City and she in some cave in Molag Amur, but if you're an average beta, it's not gonna happen.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NONONONONONONONONONONO

Attached: 1518411235537.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Original mutts.

Individuals, cultures, peoples, countries, states, nation... usually I try to see such categories seperately, especially individuals I value mostly in my personal context.

That being said Turkey is a magical country.

You are the ones who enabled wahhabism you dishonest double faced liar. The Ottomans always fought them.

Attached: Wahhabi War - Wikipedia.png (285x715, 172K)

good territory good people (expecially iki) but ruled by a terrorist dictator

good luck op
my gf is a turkroach

>That being said Turkey is a magical country.
t.

Attached: out out out out out.png (353x510, 22K)

If she's white, rich and educated and doesn't hang out with other T*rks then go for it.

The t*Rkoid woman is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity. Let's start by looking at her body. Her body is large.

Genuinely great country that makes poltards seethe because they are the epitome of everything they can't be: aggressive, masculine, but at the same time, foreign, muslim, nonwhite

also don't forget that we put whiteoids in their place

they are white

Love it

Attached: alt__poster_1914___german_turkish_friendship_by_kristo1594-d63zo5h.jpg (774x1032, 157K)

Who fought them was Muhammad Ali of Egypt and his sons kek. Now Turks take achievements from the Albanian and Egyptians

>An Ottoman leader from an Ottoman vilayet commanded by the Ottoman government.

Did you just learn that the Ottoman empire composed of different ethnicities?

>Denies that Ottomans were cucked by Muhammed Ali afterwards and European powers had to intervene

Stay mad T*rk

Attached: 718px-ModernEgypt,_Muhammad_Ali_by_Auguste_Couder,_BAP_17996.jpg (718x1024, 120K)

Not the first time rebellions happened in the Ottoman empire. Even the Republic of Turkey was began by overthrowing the Ottoman government.

What point are you trying to make anyway?

Attached: 29542967_1337266889738936_8950305391772595098_n.jpg (748x960, 127K)