Would it be easy to learn Italian if I speak both Spanish and French fluently? How long do you think it would take me?

Would it be easy to learn Italian if I speak both Spanish and French fluently? How long do you think it would take me?

Attached: meme.png (532x327, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1se2xsAfyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aren't they literally the same languages? I was playing Monopoly with my spanish friend but we only had the French version, but he could read all of the cards and shit. Isn't it just different spelling and pronunciation here and there?

I don't know, I've been noticing that I can understand a lot of stuff without ever having tried to learn Italian before because the words are always similar to either French or Spanish.
I'm studying and wanted to do the Erasmus thing over there but obviously you'd need to know Italian at least a bit so I was wondering if I could get a decent level in about 6 months if I tryhard it and just do stuff in Italian all day

Well, considering you already speak two Romance languages, I wouldn't doubt your chances.

About the same as for English, honestly.

>Would it be easy to learn Italian if I speak literally the two closest languages it has fluently
TESTA DI CAZZO

My father speaks both French and Spanish and when we've been to Italy he managed to talk to the locals.

Apprendre à le lire ? Izy pizi tu devrais déjà en être capable, maintenant le parler sans faire de fautes c'est une autre histoire mais tu devrais pouvoir te débrouiller après un ou deux mois en immersion

that's because italians are basically jews

I am fluent in spanish and italian and I can read quite a bit of french without ever having studied it, for you OP getting the basics figured out should be quite easy

I can read what wrote, for example.

Thanks anons, I really appreciate it. I don't know why but this has me really stressed out, I feel like my back is against the wall and my heart really isn't beating right. I know it's stupid but I'm really nervous.

where are u going on erasmus?

I'm not sure yet, I'm going to go to uni later and ask about how it all goes down but I think I'll probably go to Milan

yes, two months is enough to have a good base I think

Go back to Timsoara, Bogdan, we're full

Try the buffer language between the three, then pass to italian:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1se2xsAfyk

Ca sert à rien d'apprendre une langue si tu l'a pratiques pas car tu va l'oublier.

if you are fluent in hand gestures, couple of weeks

Je vais peut-être déménager là-bas un jour

I learned Spanish first, which made Italian quite easy to learn.

this is cool Why did france kill occitan again?