Chinks

Why the fuck are there so many Chinks in my uni? My city is flooded with them, I don’t understand how it’s possible as studying here is pretty hard for non-EU citizens. And they’re definitely not Dutch. They only stick together, are 170 and speak the rice language

Attached: 41B4F443-F6F7-4DB1-AC6E-A432F5621DFE.png (700x393, 511K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rzc3_b_KnHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is that a problem? they aren't causing trouble so stop being so racist

Wrong board, see
also this
/thread

How do they get here, I don’t understand

>, I don’t understand how it’s possible as studying here is pretty hard for non-EU citizens
Well there are 1.3 billion chinese

Immigration...?

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

They’re not immigrants

Student visas you dummy

You got free pussies.
Your dick does not have time to be dry.

We got lots of asians here but they set up businesses and work hard. So long as they advertise their business/products in English, make efforts to learn english, make an effort to embrace Canadian culture they are valuable immigrants.

>chinks girls literally PAID to be in your cunt legally to learn and will leave after studying
>"REEEEEEE!!!! CHINKS!"

>illegal rapefugees getting free shit coming illegally and committing crime not intending to leave
>"Please fuck my wife honorable conquerer!"
Oh look Euros being faggots again...

Attached: haha gay!.jpg (625x619, 53K)

this.
Nice going Jan.

Attached: 2b7.jpg (480x720, 17K)

Lucky you. We get only partying Western Europeans who don't do any work

I see that but how? We don’t get any Sudacas, Americans, Japs, Africans, Middle-Easterners outside of exchange programs or PhD. But these Koreans all seem to shell out the non-EU price to study here
Why

Probably they see your education system as valuable.

Lol
We have armies of those, especially other Euro countries come here to smoke weed, pop MDMA and fail their studies

Also South Korea is rich so it seems the price isnt a problem for them.

Their parents want to show off to their colleagues how they rich are. No Chinese student comes over to America to study unless they are forced by their parents because they want to be able to say "look! We're so rich that we send our kids to (America / Canada / England / Germany / Netherlands / etc)!"

Sudacas are like 500 million, poor and dumb
Americans are like 300 million and invisible since only their rich white kids come to europe
Japs you probably confuse a lot of them for chinese
>Arab intellectuals
Chinks are euroboos,smart and gazillions

Yeah, student transfers, especially inter-Euro, are some sort of a party person exchange.

the chink goverment is throwing money at universities in europe and USA to educate their best so they can take that knowledge back to china
a very smart system

I thought so. They all walk around in these weirdo ninja designer outfits and Balenciaga shoes.
Half of them don't even attend the real university but go to some knock off thing which isn't recognized outside of Europe but they still flock there

Yeah. A similar case occurs here, too. When you look at the cars these students drive and the clothes they wear, it's quite obvious that they are only here because their parents want to flaunt their wealth. It doesn't mean that these kids are bad people, but it doesn't surprise me that at least half of the students in the middle of the term say things like "I miss China."

Here my swampish nigger comrade allow me to explane the mechanism for the 1000th time.

China is growing larger

China is generous

China has BIG plans

It will look real nice when complete.

What are those? protesters? OUT OF MY WAY!

U r welcome baka

same here, I don't even understand how they get accepted here when they can barely speak english

>as studying here is pretty hard for non-EU citizens
chink government (hive) is spreading their youth (larvae) all over the world and subsidizes them. even our unis are full of all kind of slanted eyed folk. and belarus is a fucking shithole.
their goal isnt studying. they came to enroot, create diaspora and stay here forever multiplying as insects they are.

This
Eurogay is too sissy
Japanese male students literally make Chink female students comfort women.

It's not even funny anymore over here. I worked downstairs of an appartment shared among international students. It was like one of those mini cars with 50 clowns inside. Sometimes there were actual lines of people waiting to get with constant loud music and smell of weed in our restaurant.
They also didn't listen. It was so bad at one point a coworker physically threatened them to stop it, which worked.

They study for the TOEFL just like the majority of Indian students study for the IIT/JEE--they don't actually study, but just grind past exams and memorize random facts for the test. As long as they get high enough marks on the TOEFL, then they don't give zero shits about functional language or anything else practical.

They are rich.

I sometimes see balding losers walk with one of their females over here. But I won't say they are very attractive.

>everyone calling chinese "chinks"
just why, what did to deserve this

Attached: cry.png (645x773, 58K)

Euros are faggots since they started human right stuff
They started giving every single people human rights even when they're not educated or rich enough to be called a human being

moi j'aime la chine, ne t'inquiètes pas trop

Us chinks deserve it, since were merely cum receptacles for girthy European cocks...

Attached: 1528011907065.png (606x800, 421K)

What did black people do to wh*Tes before they started calling them niggers? Makes you think, doesn't it?

want me to call you proto-Taiwanese or something?

WMAF is ugly guy with ugly bitch.
I don't care about it and just leave them.

Should we call you Chinks Chigga?
youtu.be/rzc3_b_KnHc

>Japanese male students literally make Chink female students comfort women.
ARR ROOK THE SAME!

SMARRRRRRRRRR BENISSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: YH2eJI8.png (1439x1433, 1.75M)

You need to go back Ming Xiao

Ignore them.

>It was so bad at one point a coworker physically threatened them
OH NOOOOES STOP VIOLENCE

dereza ching in mah ahmuoh :DDDDD

Ching chong king kong ping pong go back to hong kong
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb4ozEOZh8U

My point is these people have no manners. They come here for half a year doing some minor knowing the Netherlands is the 'party paradise' and genuinely believe people over here only care about making fun and don't have normal lives going on.

student visa imbecile. that's how YELLOW BOGA will finally put and end to the miserable dutch and their lanky arms

No u

Attached: Ming_Xiao.png (920x920, 477K)

just say "a chinese" is fine. No need for "chink" or other disrespectful name which hurt our feeling

Get fucked Nedercucks,i see you bunch of mongrel with your harsh G sound shouting and jumping like a monkey in Antwerp everywhere which makes me want to spit on your people face

London is full of chinks now, its not even the tourists or student areas