How do we stop their anti-nip education?

>teach their kids distorted stories after school without teaching their own hoes, in primary and junior high

mnews.joins.com/article/22744622

Attached: idol.jpg (500x332, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mnews.joins.com/article/22751970
thedailybeast.com/the-religious-cult-secretly-running-japan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreation_and_Amusement_Association
youtu.be/bAitwACEql4
youtu.be/9AF5u-73AcM
mnews.joins.com/article/22737811
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong
youtu.be/_Et2ymMpzEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they hate so much then it must be a for a good reason and there's nothing you can do about it

yeah, there must be nothing.
and soon they become pure red like your flag.

South Korean children doing anti-Jap campaigns in front of Japanese Embassy EVERY WEDNESDAY.

mnews.joins.com/article/22751970

Attached: Korean-kids.jpg (500x787, 113K)

Good. Japanese people do it not that often. SAD!

Attached: Morikake-2-1024x587.jpg (1024x587, 200K)

...by apologizing your war crimes

Has Japan ever apologized for their ruthless war crimes?

Guess.
thedailybeast.com/the-religious-cult-secretly-running-japan

do you know those in the pic are lefties OLD FAG lol
and there are lots of zainichi KOREAN in it.
and at least they are not kids.

Shut the fuck up, nigger
I don’t want to hear about your shit

>your war crimes
what about your own comfort hoes?

stop being assholes and they'll stop, obviously

>stop being assholes
>Japanese ultra nationalist autists

Attached: 19990816_400.jpg (400x519, 108K)

>ruthless war crimes
You know theres shit loads of times and compensation.
and Koreans even fought along with us.
more over as to comfort women, they even have it , too. they have been ignoring it, though.

do you know what is this?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitutes_in_South_Korea_for_the_U.S._military

So basically you’re saying you dindu nuffin and if you did it’s justified because koreans supposedly did the same?

If I may be an overly-analytical asshole for a moment: I'm kind of inclined to think that this is part of a collective Korean search for national identity. When one thinks of how the United States or Japan, as two examples, define themselves through historical events, there are a number of good examples. The US has the revolution, the civil war, the Alamo to a lesser extent. And Japan has the Heian Period, Sengoku Jidai, and as a single event the battle of Sekigahara. Korea, though, seems to pretty consistently get its ass handed to it a lot. Because of that they haven't really had as much time to develop a culture that is fundamentally different from either of its neighbors. So I think a lot of Koreans have kind of resigned to the idea that their country is a designated victim, destined to always have its boipucci smashed because the time for having cool battles or historical figures to meme about to build pride is more or less over. It's kind of sad, honestly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recreation_and_Amusement_Association
Wow! Japan are Korea are so similar.

>you dindu nuffin
are you ok? when did I say it?
btw, if you were accused of murder but you committed injure incident and not killed, what do you do?

hi 南宮 kun lol
how do you do?

You're a Korean pretending to be a Netouyo to make Japan look bad right? Keep up the good work.

your 南宮 right? lol
anyways what do you think sk keep blaming it without remembering its own hoes?

>a collective Korean search for national identity.
interesting and that contains true to some extent.
but if you do more research, you would see those existences such as nork and russo easily.

ummm what do you think lol

You reap what you sow.

btw you have yellow fever right?

no but you do after raping our innocent chinese vaginas.

>You reap what you sow
then you have much more wheat lol

>no
no? how can you be here 王?

im chinese, so what yellow fever are you talking about? apologize for nanjing

ok before that.
watch this.
Chinese professor grown up in main land talking about the shit.

youtu.be/bAitwACEql4
youtu.be/9AF5u-73AcM

btw where do you live?

those videos don't work for me, I live in harbin

>those videos don't work for me
ok then if I said anything, you won't believe it.
there are a very few Chinese here, though.
why? if easy to connect here, lots of Chinese should be here.

because people are mean bully to chinese like netoyo

Don't lie. lol
even if people are mean, you do have 1.4 billion fighters.
you must be proxy fag.

shut up netoyo. You bullying ruined Jow Forums

>You bullying ruined Jow Forums
thats not like Chinese comment lol
show your dick

retard rusky as usual

Attached: tianamen-square-cover1.jpg (400x527, 39K)

im not gay

this is one of the reasons why South Korea keep bitching.
norks want it.
south had gotten the reparations with nork's portion when south got it out of jap.

mnews.joins.com/article/22737811

>im not gay
moron Chinese are not gay, unlike you are.

netoyo are gay

wanna get off the flag? kim

calm down island monkey jjokbari ^^

>jjokbari
I knew you are kim lol

no im just joking. I'm 支那人, not chon. but we will both get revenge :)

Attached: hmpf.jpg (1024x548, 51K)

>no
no? do you know the meaning of what you said? lol
moron
you are apparently not Chinese lol
you prove it lol

im not chinese? then what am I? chon?

yea japanese did nothing wrong during ww2 btw haha nanjing didnt happen okay

read your whole posts.
if you were mainland Chinese, you will know what is wrong
moron lol

idk tell me jokbari

why do I tell you it?
Are you mainland Chinese right?
then you would know it easily lol

South Korean kids are brainwashed

Attached: 10765896-C50B-4E5A-8193-E877F742CB07.jpg (849x621, 194K)

Japanese kids ain't brainwashed because Abe is too lame and too corrupted to establish moritomo and kake gakuen.
SAD!

is it because i call myself 支那人? that's just a joke, thats what jjokbari call us

>because i call myself 支那人?
NO
reread your whole posts
and use your tiny brain
mainlander will know the answer lol

By inventing Anime, the Japanese have made up for whatever they have done.

Also their language is the best. I'm not even talking about their superiour culture. Seriously though.

>Smartest people on the planet earth
>Cutest people
>The most unique culture
>Unique language
>Unique writing system
>Well-mannered

Attached: Japonya.png (1595x1440, 80K)

they stole everything (genetic, language, kanji, culture, science) from china. Stop saying unique,

????????

>moritomo
you know moritomo issues are very connected with Korean.
and there even have dead bodies who associated with Korean. lol

“Don’t go to Japan” by Korean kids

Attached: 3B7863E1-7997-489F-8DC4-18CD075CEFDB.png (996x554, 485K)

>????????
why don't you realize what is your mistake?
are you living in harbin, right?
think more of it. lol

btw some of flags suddenly rushed into this thread after you spilled the milk lol

“Jap monkey don’t distort history!”

Attached: 086D17D1-C2B0-4F54-9CE7-9AD727C73E37.jpg (300x225, 70K)

“Dokuto is Korean sailor moon”

Attached: 3885CF1E-16AE-48BE-8694-A28976DF7C2E.jpg (603x279, 44K)

Korean toilet

Attached: D57AD044-787D-4B81-9980-943FA66E1C55.jpg (226x368, 29K)

“Kill jap water guns festival”
This is their daily life.

Attached: 9ECE919D-8413-4CE0-A95D-72BEE39D51EC.png (600x431, 481K)

Everything is Koreans. NHK is infiltrated with Koreans. All the press are Koreans.

Attached: IMG_20180628_133405.jpg (1024x469, 92K)

You can't stop it. Anti-Japanese (and anti-American) education gets stronger in South Korea every year because of the education and media trade unions which are basically full of radical pro-North Korean activists.

Red Unification soon.

moron lol
if the Chinese flag are real mainlander, he will know what I said lol

Attached: IMG_20180628_133552.jpg (1024x456, 84K)

>Red Unification soon.
yeah right.
almost south seems being delighted, though.

maybe you are the Chinese flag? lol
couldn't know what was the mistake, and changed the flag? lol

We're the good guys. Everything we do is in the name of justice.

Proof: only evil countries hate us.

Japanese LDP politicians always lie.
>Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga denies report that Trump promised that Japan would pay US$50 billion as part of a North Korea denuclearization.

>Proof
lol
You wanna say nobody knows your deeds?
don't play bong moron

if you were real russo, concern about ur country. moron lol

Ask me anything in Russian, yвaжaeмый япoнcкий 4чaнгep.

moron you can look up anything that I come up with on the Internet. lol
show a pic that proves you really live there and you are a real Russian.

>moritomo issues are very connected with Korean
Redpill us then.

January: Moritomo Gakuen’s Mizuho no Kuni Elementary School officially authorized and given permission to build.

September: First Lady Akie Abe meets with the Yasunori and Junko Kagoike and delivers speeches at Moritomo Gakuen. She accepts Kagoike’s offer to become the honorary principal.

November: Saeko Tani, aide to the first lady, makes contact with the Finance Ministry on Akie’s behalf during the land price negotiations.

December: Construction of the Mizuho no Kuni elementary school begins.

えいこくは英雄のエイで書いています。日本人も我々の偉大さを知っています。

February: Asahi Shinbun breaks the story that Moritomo Gakuen bought government land for a fraction of the price of comparable plots. In regard to suspicions of his involvement, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe tells the Diet that he will resign as prime minister and as a Diet member if it turns out either he or his wife were involved with the Moritomo Gakuen land sale. Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga holds talks with officials of the Finance Ministry’s Financial Bureau. Four days later, the land sale documents begin to be altered, deleting references to Akie Abe and others. Akie steps down from her role as honorary principal.

March: In sworn Diet testimony, Moritomo Gakuen Principal Kagoike declares that he had received a 1 million yen (about US$9,400) cash donation from the prime minister via his wife Akie. Finance Ministry official Nobuhisa Sagawa falsely testifies in the Diet that all documents pertaining to the land sale are no longer available in the ministry. Finance Minister Taro Aso declares that the land sale was carried out with proper procedures and pricing. Construction of the Mizuho no Kuni elementary school is suspended.

April: Three video clips of Akie Abe’s Moritomo Gakuen speeches are posted to the AkieLeaks website and reported by media. Moritomo Gakuen files for bankruptcy.

June: The Osaka District Public Prosecutor’s Office stages overnight raids on Moritomo Gakuen offices on suspicion of defrauding authorities to receive subsidies. In one of the searches, the prosecutors away about a hundred cardboard boxes of seized items.

July: Nobuhisa Sagawa appointed the head of the National Tax Agency. Yasunori and Junko Kagoike are arrested on fraud charges and kept in custody.

September: The Osaka District Public Prosecutors Office questions Finance Ministry officials on a “voluntary” basis, after accepting criminal complaints about a possible breach of trust.

Attached: 81985.jpg (225x350, 40K)

February: House of Councillors lawmaker Kotaro Tatsumi of the Japan Communist Party presents previously unreleased audio recordings of the land negotiations. Demonstrators demand the dismissal of National Tax Agency Commissioner Nobuhisa Sagawa.

March: Asahi Shinbun breaks the story that the Finance Ministry may have altered official documents related to the land sale. Toshio Akagi, a regional Finance Ministry official from section overseeing the land sale is found dead in an apparent suicide. Nobuhisa Sagawa resigns as National Tax Agency chief resigns later that same day. The Finance Ministry reluctantly admits that it had altered official documents, including the deletion of references to Akie Abe and several other politicians. Nobuhisa Sagawa gives his testimony in the Diet in which he tried to clear Abe and claimed his own legal jeopardy prevented him from speaking freely. Construction company officials say they were pressured to inflate the volume of waste on state-owned land that was later sold to Moritomo Gakuen.

May: The Finance Ministry submits 950 pages of original documents to the Diet, covering the period from June 2013 to June 2016, which Nobuhisa Sagawa had previously testified did not exist. Yasunori and Junko Kagoike freed on bail after ten months in custody. Osaka prosecutors announce they would not try to indict Sagawa. Prime Minister Shinzo Abe says he does not need to resign because neither he nor his wife accepted bribes, moving the goalposts from his original declaration of total uninvolvement.

June: Finance Ministry announces disciplinary measures against twenty officials involved in falsifying official documents related to the land sale. Taro Aso returns a portion of his salary but reiterates that he will not step down. A citizens group petitions for Sagawa to be indicted. Board of Audit says that it will conduct a second investigation of the land sale.

Attached: 460aso.jpg (460x276, 35K)

>First Lady Akie Abe meets with the Yasunori and Junko Kagoike

You better select the issue lol
if not, you would throw Koreans to hell lol
pic related
Koreans made up the problem lol

Attached: abeakiekagoike-4.jpg (675x1200, 142K)

Attached: Akie-Connection-768x531.jpg (768x531, 86K)

you know those deeds you did are called Hwabyeong

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hwabyeong

Better than Nippon Kaigi though.

>Nippon Kaigi was founded in 1997 through the merger of two groups whose agendas included constitutional revision:
> Nihon wo mamoru Kokumin Kaigi (National Conference to Defend Japan or People's Conference to Protect Japan, founded in 1981)
> Nihon wo mamoru Kai (Society for the Protection of Japan, founded in 1974), that comprised several Shinto and religious cults.

Love it when East Asians fight on Jow Forums. You guys are so good at instigating threads of shit talking with each other, online in general.

Though I'm pretty sure it's because you have groups of paid and otherwise congregations that shitpost and raid. Such an investment is a bit concerning (means you don't have your own minds) but fun nonetheless.

Attached: 1503742003884.png (1300x1900, 374K)

the group that made up the issue is well connected with North Korea and South Korea lol
pic related is their office in where there are full of hanguls lol

vid related is what those Korean groups are doing in Japan. lol
Extortion lol

youtu.be/_Et2ymMpzEw

I forgot the pic

Attached: Korean-organization.jpg (259x194, 11K)

anyway the organization's color is North Korean color lol

>you have groups of paid and otherwise congregations that shitpost and raid.

I don't know netouyo have it, though I am sometimes called netouyo, but I know the congregation that Korean held. lol

Attached: payo.nanj.png (536x773, 251K)

netuyos should get a job and call their parents once in a while or get out of their hiki cave

what do you think about what Koreans doing in Japan?
south and north Koreans practicing extortion in order to create public opinions. lol
vid related
youtu.be/_Et2ymMpzEw

>Following the 2014 reshuffle, 15 of the 18 of Third Abe Cabinet members, including the Prime Minister himself (as 'special adviser'), were members of Nippon Kaigi.[18] As of October 2014, the group claimed 289 of the 480 Japanese National Diet members. Among the members, former members, and affiliated are countless lawmakers, many ministers and a few prime ministers including Tarō Asō and Shinzō Abe. Abe's brother Nobuo Kishi is also a member of the Nippon Kaigi group in the Diet.[18] Its former chairman, Toru Miyoshi, was the former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Japan.

Attached: 0_0_0_0_70_finance-asia_content_Taro Aso Japanese finance minister 2017.jpg (1363x1023, 120K)

you can't prove that you are a real Russian.
and can't talk back what I said.
but still wanna use the flag? lol

i dont speak japanese so i dont understand the video and also i dont care

You didn't say nothing in Russian, япoнcкaя жиpнoтa.

They did, but it's meaningless when their behaviors don't change.

Compared to Germany, Jap politicians can say stuff about glorifying the old empire in public and get away with it.

>1928 earthquake
>Blames gooks of poisoning water supplies, looting and torching buildings without evidence
>Lynches many of them using the rumors as pretext
>Osaka earthquake 2018
>Tries to play the same game again (with gooks and chinks too)
>"It's unfair that they hate us for acting like rabid and redentful animals" says japan