/brit/

Good morning edition

youtu.be/kzTQ9fjforY

Attached: 1530175752258-213456603.jpg (3264x2448, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2y4YBUf5C-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9FTlKK1e0
youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tasmania and the outer hebrides are the last outposts of the white man

reminder

Attached: img_8135.jpg (1800x1800, 543K)

Aren't the chinks already buying every bit of land possible in Hobart?

>some people are more valuable than others
that part is true

mad how theres a bunch of frogs in canada who are all like "hohohoh oui oui mon ami"

unironically support quebecois independence
vive le québec libre lads

have mixed feelings about new caledonian independence though I tend to think they're better off maintaining an autonomous position while still reaping the benefits of being a French outpost

youtube.com/watch?v=2y4YBUf5C-I

Quebecois independence is a little silly given they really haven't been oppressed as the Scots or Catalans have, but if they that's what they want I'll support them in the name solidarity.

Attached: 1467038602598.webm (942x720, 2.95M)

ye don't think there's any serious reason for independence apart from the local caids wanting more power

How
What did you buy

ANU

new.

It seems like such a comfy little island that's one of the closest pacific nations to us
Want them to be independence just so the Fr*nch don't twist their culture in their own arrogant self image.

Please leave.

>Climate change isn't rea-

Attached: IMG_20180628_100002.jpg (984x984, 149K)

t. wannabe diplo runt

Glasgow btfo

>their culture
you mean kanak culture? don't quite get it

correct

DFAT is absolutely mental in regards to competitiveness so I have almost no chance of actually getting my foot in the door though

Attached: 1499728238885.jpg (633x758, 44K)

If you haven't visited you should, it's a nifty place.
I really liked the bit around Bourail it's like small coastal towns in Queensland and New South Wales but everything's in French.

Its cooler here

Attached: IMG_6501.png (640x1136, 581K)

been to new caledonia 3 times and would like to live there desu, it's proper peng

go to lifou and ile-des-pins if you ever get the chance

Attached: IMG_0247.jpg (3264x2448, 952K)

If you want to feel bad about yourself, go on the personal finance UK subreddit

>I'm a 22 yo computer science grad, I just got on to a grad scheme earning £90kpa, can I afford to live in a flatshare in london?

Meanwhile here I am at almost 30 toiling away for £30k, chose the wrong hobbies when I was a kid

Attached: peep.jpg (595x591, 60K)

>It's hotter in Glasgow than it is in Bangkok

Attached: Yingluck-Shinawatra.jpg (858x936, 249K)

off for a fun date with the gf

Attached: received_2153541034920652.jpg (1824x3264, 564K)

Reckon the air conditioning unit in our office is filthy.

ah yes a fellow university of life graduate i see
10 year reunion is coming up but three of us have acute asbestosis from a decade on construction sites so afraid it might be a bit smaller this year

Does anyone else tear the filter off fags?

>go on Twitter
>see news that Trump has the potential to appoint a new surpreme court judge which would help him overturn things like Roe v Wade
>all the women on twitter up in the air about it saying it’s infringing on their rights
>”you don’t understand how easy it is to get pregnant even on birth control”

Umm why don’t you just not let some lad blow his beans up your snatch and wear a condom?

Really is very straightforward

1/3rd of adults in Swaziland have HIV... Let that sink in. For every 3 adults you see in Swaziland, one has HIV.

I wouldn't feel safe living there.

Attached: mbabane01.gif (600x454, 241K)

I don't smoke as it is bad for you

I know im a loser career wise though dont need to be told
I cant handle stress so I always take the easy path and It doesn't pay much

nah just did a non-STEM degree

Basically you limit yourself to about £35k in the UK if you don't do STEM

>going to where the bogan cruises go

feel like this might not be true

>implying they themselves care

Close to unsubscribing. The US one is worse

>hey r/FI - I just graduated from Yank university starting on $250k a year, I have 12 properties and ready to retire 2 weeks after I graduated, how much do I put in my Roth IRA?

JUST FUCK OFF

>31 degrees in glasgow
the skin cancer wards are going to be rammo

I started smoking because I was like "I don't care about my health anyway". I stopped after a month because it was one of the most disgusting and pointless I'd ever done and I could feel myself dying from it.

don't think i've ever seen someone speak english in new caledonia and i used to live near noumea and went multiple times to the île des pins

aye lad that's me

Attached: DSC_0091.jpg (3610x2400, 1.87M)

Similar experience
Smoking added NOTHING to my life
No idea why its popular

wish the careers advisor at school had said 'do you want to be really fucking wealthy? then do these courses and these jobs'. too much follow your dream and be poor bollocks. no one ends up doing the thing they dream about anyway.

it's true for the most part, average salary in london is about £35k

It says £48k, but if you exclude all the comp/tech employees and billionaires, the average comes crashing down pretty quick

I mean the French twisting their culture into French arrogance
Seems like the mountainous parts are very interesting

>tfw decided not to pursue IT after school because wanted to stop being a computer vegetable
>tfw it was the only viable option

nah. i did a meme audio production degree and i'm on 60k in a job that has nothing to do with audio production.

In the future people who can't code will be barely considered human
Or at least on the same level as people who can't read today

this 2bh, wish my parents would've sat me down and told me "do STEM if you want a life, follow your passion if you want to be poor"

I mean in their day you didn't even need a degree to live a good life, in this generation if you don't do a STEM degree you practically guarantee a life of poverty

>average salary in london

yeah but that includes all the runts on council estates and pakis who didn't even finish school and work as cashiers and shit

Is it really that hard? Seems there's a lot of overseas presence in some countries
Would've thought an entry level position is easy

there seems to have been renewed interest from Australians in Pacific cruising over the past 5 years or so
If my experience of the Pacific Princess coming into Lifou is anything to go by, they basically stick to the one dedicated market stall area where the locals braid their kids' hair and they buy cheap Chinese plastic shit

skilled jobs are only a small percentage of total jobs though

Peer pressure.

can't imagine anything grimmer than a cruise

Why would you go to an island paradise and show a pic of a mega cruise and some industrial centre kek

isnt tasmania the highest precent abbos in australia?

About 10-15 years ago they would hand out 3 year postings like hot potatoes where you could make a shitload of money while living the seedy expat's dream in some random asian embassy but now that's severely constricted and you can't do 2 in a row anymore which means they keep more staff in canberra which

1. restricts available positions and made many of them redundant
2. means they take even less uni grads and the ones they do have to be properly exceptional
3. the graduate program they used to have where you could just study and get a guaranteed place got its funding slashed which also sucks

now add the fact that IR/PolSci and all the other related majors are extremely popular and you've got bad outlooks across the board

cruises honestly sound pretty comfy tbf, visit a lot of places, have good food etc

Would do one if I had a gf

Those Asian bus tours where they make them all wear the same uniform and herd them around like sheep in a big bunch while they take photos of nothing

Cruises are almost the definition of luxury. Imagine being on a quadruple decker in crystal Caribbean waters playing shuffleboard and drinking daiquiris. Blisss.

whose culture
NC has very little culture desu though the bits between dumbea and paita are top and make me think of what i imagine america is like (though i believe it's closer to australia) with town rodeos, giant properties with a few cows or horses and those big derelict wind pumps

>the getting hit by a suburban london train staterpack

can do that without being stuck on a boat full of low class runts

A bus tour

I think it would be one of the lowest
All the indigenous tasmanians are dead, the only living there would be from interstate or 1/64th native

I quite like cruising honestly, yes it's seen as a runt holiday (and it is a bit) but being able to just steam around the pacific without arranging all your travel or worrying about getting jumped by coconuts is pretty based

Attached: DSC_0201.jpg (2708x1800, 1.2M)

Why not just go to the beach or rent a boat?
Hate being around other people or following an itinerary

Really enjoy "edging". Think it has helped me last a lot longer while making the sex too. It's quite nice. I'm circumcised, which probably helps too, but my therapist told me that since I am circumcised, that I should try just sticking the head of my willy into a girl for the first few minutes, as it helps "rewire" my brains and sensors, and can make it feel really nice.

I'm not Jewish btw, just prefer being circumcised.

playing bido games

that's just noumea, there are some really nice parts

Attached: IMG_0246.jpg (3264x2448, 897K)

Need some Millie for my willy.

cruiserunt loves his cruises doesn't he
bet that's six months pay in his bricklaying job

no
there are no more pure blooded tasmanian aborigines and most of the other ones that were left ended up basically exiled to this one island where they made a living stuffing baby birds into cans

Attached: black_man.jpg (1023x576, 62K)

listening to the strokes

Because there's nothing like the open sea and boats are expensive. The cruise allows you to experience it without having a small fortune.

having a stroke

I'm saying I hate French culture and its arrogance and I hope it isn't enforced on the NC people
why is that so fucking hard for you to comprehend you fucking frog cunt

My uncle is a builder and is on like 100k a year

well if you fork out a bit you can go on a more expensive one

obviously choosing the cheaper one is akin to going to benidorm nowadays(well SLIGHTLY higher class, but still)

Used to listen to The Strokes when I was like 5

>just prefer being circumcised
Did you chose to be circumcised?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl9FTlKK1e0

I was more a fan of The Rubs.

ordered 1 thing from wish. looks like a shite chinese knock off with delivery estimates of a month. shite. shall be sticking with amazon in future.

>french culture is arrogant

Attached: brainlet.png (1247x729, 80K)

>Male circumcision (ukusoka) is a phase that a boy has to go through before he is declared as a man. This practice has been very popular amongst the Xhosa culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=3X1bc4kNLHI

builder has been a middle class occupation since at least the late 1990s

I want to smell Emma Watson’s fragrant female feces.

Attached: 5AA536CC-07D9-4009-BE0A-018D935A79CF.jpg (170x184, 23K)

can't wrap my head around the fact that you seem to believe that the people in new caledonia aren't french
unless you mean the wogs in which case who cares? they're about the same level as petrol sniffing abos

used to think europeans were blessed to have so many unique travel options within throwing distance of each other but then I realised australians have south east asia and the pacific instead which costs 10x less and is 10x more interesting

ah yes let's go to crumbling european town #300 and look at the museum and that place where all the people died instead of actually enjoying life on a beach somewhere

How does yank health insurance work

Like if EVERYBODY who was insured need a major procedure in the same year, wouldn't all insurance companies go bankrupt?

The song is gone; the dance
is secret with the dancers in the earth,
the ritual useless, and the tribal story
lost in an alien tale.

Only the grass stands up
to mark the dancing-ring; the apple-gums
posture and mime a past corroboree,
murmur a broken chant.

The hunter is gone; the spear
is splintered underground; the painted bodies
a dream the world breathed sleeping and forgot.
The nomad feet are still.

Only the rider's heart
halts at a sightless shadow, an unsaid word
that fastens in the blood of the ancient curse,
the fear as old as Cain.

I see
I lived in an asian country overseas as a kid and the embassy staff never seemed especially well-trained or elite, didn't think it was that hard but I can imagine it's changing now.
Seemed like a pretty cruisey existence in the past, they also got massive subsidies for language immersion/ acquisition, even though they barely left their little canberra circlejerk colonial outpost

they leech money through debt and sell it off to collections

I saw a documentary on that once. They run teenage boys in butter, send them off to the forest, and chop off their foreskins and let it bleed out. They don't use any anesthetic so the boy's crying and screaming while it's going on.