How come men from mongolia are so masculine (and sexy) compared to other asian men? Is there a genetic reason for this?

How come men from mongolia are so masculine (and sexy) compared to other asian men? Is there a genetic reason for this?

Attached: mongolianmen.jpg (652x430, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx_8OwUKun4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they live like barbarians, and therefore are stronger and manlier, unlike pussy Ch*nks living in their hive-cities

Mongols have ANE admixture (ANE were genetically akin to West Eurasians) and because of this they have improved facial hair growth and overall look more masculine than other East Asians

Slave trade

atleast chinese don't surrender every time unlike a certain european country

That sheep fuckers could not pass Japanese sea and got BTFO by our ancestor. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But you do.
>surrender to mongs
>surrender to manchus
>surrender to bongs
>surrender to japs
>surrender to little birds

at least they don't look like insects lol

Attached: nobi1.jpg (711x760, 163K)

we did not surrender, we were just raped and destroyed

t.varg

From which part of china are you supposedly ?

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1521027193278.jpg (1025x1025, 240K)

Didn't you loose like all the wars you fought against your neighbours (and against yourselves) ?

*Turn him into a trap and Fuck his cute little ass*

>Desert/Snow Asians
>Crazy survival people

>Rice farm Asian
>Small, short leg beta

Zitto Zingaro

Looks like a humanoid to me.

harbin

nope. We won against usa in korean war and japan in world war 2

Attached: hb.jpg (550x412, 37K)

>We won against usa in korean war and japan in world war 2

The best redpilled post ever

The only wars where the Chinese truly lost were against the Vietnamese, and that's after centuries of domination, not unlike the French.

Call me stupid, but how are you posting from china ?

Jow Forums isn't blocked, but you do need a Jow Forums pass.

i see
How is life in china friend ?

>won against USA
hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>We won against usa in korean war and japan in world war 2
So then where are you prizes?

we helped north korea survive, america did not defeat us. And we can blow up that shithole called usa any time today with our modern technology

it's okay I guess, the development is so fast tho :)

> And we can blow up that shithole called usa any time today with our modern technology
>with """"our""""" """""modern"""""" """""""technology""""""""""

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA come back when you have free internet

if chinese internet is not free, how I'm posting? loooool

chinese technology is new and secret, usa doesn't know what will hit them lol. Even lasers messed up their pilots thats how pathetic they are

Attached: df.jpg (442x300, 29K)

If the goal of the Chinese in the war was to repel the Americans from their border, then it's safe to say that they won. The only party that lost were the North Koreans whose goal was to invade and conquer South Korea.

I think if Sammo Hung was there that more based
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx_8OwUKun4

> the development is so fast tho
Yeah i get you.
Just 7 years ago, we in tunisia still thought of china as a powerhouse that makes duplicate fake things. With the rise of Huawei and spread of chinese businessmen activity outside china, people realised that that image of china is no more.
Beat the usa to technological advancement please.

>lasers
You guys haven't even developed plasma-based weaponry yet? We're literally in the first stages of developing energy-based defense fields and are already planning to colonize Mars. China is to fearful of Chinese colonists on Mars defecting after becoming self-sufficient.

I would rather have China collapse, there is no way China can advance in the long term if its government is a cesspool of corruption that is willing to rewrite history and destroy morality to achieve its goals.

interesting. I still don't know how much of the world think we are a starvation polluted shithole making cheap plastic garbage, or how much think we are rich and futuristic megacity, I guess middle east don't like america as much

no i refer to lasers in american pilots eyes near our african base LOLOL

>its government is a cesspool of corruption that is willing to rewrite history and destroy morality to achieve its goals.
Isn't this true of most countries nowadays?

okay im pretty sure youre just baiting (you)s at this moment and probobly not a chinese at all

>lasers in american pilots eyes
I built a similar system in my garage, except it only aims at black people.

we use aripay and huawei products
don't say such a thing

>I guess middle east don't like america as much
Of course they don't. The desert is hot and their trees don't work as well as American trees.

Horse meat

>Tunisia
>Middle east

Attached: DSM6zjhVwAAGS-l.jpg (638x597, 42K)

sorry, what do you identify, like north african or mediteranean? I thought you speak arabic
its because you bombed them and ruined their governments
are you a real or fake korean?
>destroy morality
omg are you serious, chinese are progressing as fast as we can while america is fucking everything up

your english is quite good for a chinese, I assume you're not native or foreign born?

North african/berber/amazigh, we are our own people.

But how are we supposed to be sure you are really chinese ? your english is too good as others pointed out..

How is the pollution? Getting worse or better? How do feel about the fake European cities no one lives in?

i was born here, I'm as pure chinese as possible

chinese with bad english won't come on Jow Forums, I come here to improve my english

pollution getting better but that is not saying much, some areas are still bad. I won't say its good. Those fake cities are like a theme park, just for fun

>its because you bombed them and ruined their governments
No, it's because the desert is hot and their trees don't work.
It's a proven fact that an abundance of trees is directly correlated to economic stability, and that human suffering is correlated with the amount of heat your country experiences on a yearly basis. Are you running low on functioning trees or something?

How much trouble would you get into if the Gov found out you're on Jow Forums. I'm guessing you're using a VPN

>japan in world war 2
bro, they were slaughtering you even before ww2 and ww1, it heightened in ww2 -- USA and co. beat Japan and kicked them out. China did fuck all except die, wasn't even a proper country at many points devolving into warlords.

> I ggled this pic
> only english page

die fake china seriously die

Do you think Nanking was real / inside job ?

>Chinese Walls Can't Stop Japanese Swords

>Trump walls can't stop BIG BROWN SOMBRERO

Khan's rape genes