Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
youtube.com/watch?v=tM1RS_5IAiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they died to kickstart a foreign invasion
It's what Churchill's (((backers))) wanted

justice well served for the sins of the eternal *Nglo

The men on the left fought for this future though

Stop with that meme, why should we have to choose between autistic germans with a superiority complex based on dubious theories and Muhammads

Both are terrible

british muslims are british all the same

If the guys on the left didnt want this they wouldn’t have enlisted

>ready die

Attached: whereareyougoing.png (490x467, 244K)

It’s not a meme. French resistance died dreaming of a future where African men owned their women

Those were the two options.
Our governments opted for the worse choice
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

>islam
>bad

Attached: 1527971928326.jpg (2560x1440, 767K)

based mashallah

Don't project your cuck fantasies onto others

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in pyramids, I see Khalid Abdul Muhammad sitting next beside to me, smiling profoundly. He says "You made it brother". I get up. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: khalid abdul muhammad.png (482x766, 495K)

You don't fucking joke about that.

Do you need a license to do so?

t. kurd

>whites shooting me from a distance
How else are they supposed to shoot you? Contacting their barrel with you skin?

This.
Fascism wouldn't have resulted in it anyway, though. Germany was more socially progressive than most of the Allies (no social progressivism isn't comprised of a single facet). It's liberalism and the Enlightenment that needed to be cut away afore they infected the whole. Too late now.

>wouldn't
would've*

Jow Forums loves what-if timelines but never the one where Hitler isn't born and 50 million Europeans don't die

what if britain didnt declare war on germany because they invaded belgium

the first one caused the second

Attached: 1497513633011.png (240x240, 23K)

Not really

Do these people do anything other than calling people cucks on twitter all day?

t. Abdullah Karim Abdul al dearborni

trianon best day of my life

ehm, last time I checked Jow Forums was pro-anglo, if anything they blame hitler.

Apparently not. I've seen guys that have literally tens of thousands of tweets all consisting of stuff like the OP.

And somehow, we fought the Nazis and don't have Muslims, because we didn't colonize lands occupied mostly by Muslims.

>the anti-cuck

The Internet was a mistake

Attached: 1510710687917.jpg (598x448, 111K)

Why? You'd think with a reach like that you could be a little proactive and talk about federal, state or hell, even local policy

Then you haven't checked lately.
LOTS of anglo hate on Jow Forums.

this

This right here.

mashALLAH

First pic is Englishmen fighting for international Communism.

Hitler was pro-islam, but anti-immigration.

Jews are pro anything non-white which is what this picture reflect.

I seriously doubt the lebensraum would be open like merkels germany

That time line still has Stalin and 100 million euros dead. Whole Europe under Communism and turned back to the middle ages in an open air prison. You could leave Nazi Germany but you couldn't leave Soviet Union.

If Hitler wasn't born Europe would have turned communist. Just look at where we are now if you doubt me.

>Jews are pro anything non-white

No we aren't you faggot. I bet there's a big percentage of Norwegian leftists than Jewish leftists.

Many such cases!

Attached: 1519653074667.jpg (485x416, 32K)

*bigger percentage

if shitler wasn't born we would all be living in fascist utopias right now and it would've been great

Attached: IMG_4544_0.jpg (828x348, 41K)

Stalin was a total fucking retard and achieved peak military inferiority. There is absolutely no way a country that couldn't conquer Finland in 1939 could conquer half of Europe without America's help.

Based Mussolini was a friend of the Finns unlike the autistic German Nazis.

Attached: IKL.jpg (1199x750, 117K)

I live in Birmingham, Alabama

Attached: A2B45B20-43F8-4961-8FDB-8DDFB1BDE22F.jpg (2601x1951, 1.55M)

>attacks Ethiopian spearchuckers
>gets btfo and has to resort to using poison gas to win
>international isolation
>sees Germany curbstomps France, wants a piece of the cake, invades
>gets btfo, only saved by the German victory
>attacks Greece
>gets btfo, Greek troops on Italian territory (Albania), only saved by German intervention in the Balkans
>thinks Britain is weak, invades British Egypt with a massively greater army than the local British forces
>gets btfo, British troops deep in Italian Lybia, only saved by German intervention
>MUHHHH KRAUTS FUCKED UP EVERYTHING; MUSSOLINI DINDU NUFFIN
pathetic

It had conquered vast areas before that and America wouldn't have ever helped continental Euros. Without Hitler Germany wouldn't have had any weapons due to Anglo butthurt after WW1. Spain would have folded to Communism without Hitler on its own.

>Kills 6 million Jews because of muh autism
>Jewsa gets involved because their masters are butthurt and the racist Nazis get btfo
pathetic

t. responsible for single handedly ruining fascism and nationalism in europe for decades, responsible for the death of millions of europeans, responsible for the fall of eastern europe to communism
and other such feats only a proud kraut could manage

I wasn't the one denying my countrie fuckups...

>germany killed 6 million jews

Attached: 1484159020130.png (396x385, 133K)

>t. Jew

at least poland is free lmao
mission accomplished

War is based and redpilled my fellow pedes, although people practicing their religion is gross because they’re brown

Yeah cause that's why Sweden,Germany and The Netherlands have so many muslims righ Wsczywcszywcyz?

you're wrong
colonization caused the second
a pajeet has more rights to be in UK than a "hungarian immigrant" because of Commonwealth
they reap what they sow, and you should not pity them

israelies are not the jews we always complain about
you're old enough to realize this

Imagine unironically typing this out. I'd probably kill myself.

>unironically
that's racist, unitedstatians can also make sarcastic post, THAS RACIS MANE

the amount of soy in this post is overwhelming

Attached: 136g.gif (500x493, 291K)

Actually I have a friend who’s really Jewish and joined the idf for 2 years. He’s a huge trump supporter and pretty racist. Loves hunting and confederate monuments.
It’s kind of annoying but hey they can be redpilled

the forefathers of the men on the left also fought to prevent a foreign invasion of britain though, despite the fact that they didn't live there

everyone ITT doesn't know history

Attached: 1515407798632.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

this, Anglos can blame themselves for this mess

this
if anything Jow Forums is the most pro-anglo board ironically, Jow Forums actually believes all the loiscence banter because they're americans and don't understand banter, many others hate us because "evil coloniser anglos oppressing ireland" type of shit

What’s the problem on the right?

>"evil coloniser anglos oppressing ireland" type of shit

Factually correct. Btw do you think it’s a coincidence that all the “invaders” are from countries the UK colonized?

this

Attached: 1505223128944.jpg (539x717, 105K)

I’d kill myself if I were a right-winger as well

What does a photo of a man presumably with his mixed race grand children have to do with WW2?

there have been invasions from and to every single habitable place on earth, what the fuck are you on about

>colonize African and Asian countries
>get pissed off when they move to your country

Why?

this coming from portugal???

do you see them making threads all the time about mozambiqueans and angolans? on the contrary

Attached: images.jpg (400x400, 34K)

I’m not Portuguese. And actually Portuguese people are generally quite left wing, except when it comes to Brazilians. They’re fair game for some reason. I think it’s an insecurity thing

>if anything Jow Forums is the most pro-anglo board ironically
well i like Noel but hate Liam
youtube.com/watch?v=tM1RS_5IAiE
fuck that lennon-wannabe. lennon is a piece of shit too, George is my beatle-fu

left and right wing have nothing to do with immigration

do you see british people making threads about immigrants in britain? no

do you see brazilians, americans, germans, swedes, frogs, belgians, spaniards, poles, russians, canadians, argentinians

making threads about immigrants in britain
EVERY FUCKING DAY

>oasis
based, gotta go though

Because Jow Forums has a lot of “”””german-americans””” who think it’s cool to hate the English
No I’m not joking

brit deserved this desu

He only hate on religion. Because majority foreign in UKek isnt muslim.

Attached: Capture.jpg (634x348, 36K)

Sandniggers are absolute scum

savage

to be honest they were becoming decent until they got utterly destroyed by the ancesters of this poster

Attached: images.jpg (1200x847, 308K)

the eternal anglo deserved it

Hitler teamed up with Stalin to invade Poland, not to mention the cooperation between both countries.

>Chosing "The Anti-Cuck" as name unironically
Cringe

England has, for 400 years, been obsessed with finding white people free of kiked up bullshit and living happy, productive lives and then ruining that. They have been outright eager to serve kikes and their plans.

Fuck'em. Fuck them all. I feel sorry for continental Europe, some of those nations and people made many mistakes and misteps, but the English? The British? All of the decent ones with any good in them left, most centuries ago.

They are the knife that the kike has stabbed in the back of the white man for centuries. The kike is our enemy, but England is the traitor. Enemies can be negotiated with. Traitors get only death.

I like the one where Nicholas the 2nd isn't a total dumbass and sides with his fellow Emperor's. My favorite is any timeline where Russia or the USSR get ahold of Turkey and the Dardanelles and Bosphorus.

He was a nazi and now seeing the joy in the eyes of his grandchildren he regret his former ways.

Oh really? Then lean on AIPAC and other organizations to stop this shit.

Why do you people project your views onto that man? It's kind of odd.

It’s not an immigrant thing
Allies died by the million in WW2 to stop the spread of fascism. Islam IS fascism, just without all of the german racial autism, but with retarded Arab fairytales. Moslems should be banned from Western nations. Not Brown people, just moslems

yeah he could just be tired
because he's old and he's seen some shit