Europoors

>Europoors

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-28 03-55-31.png (553x94, 13K)

Well, relative to the global average $5000 is a lot of money.
It is, however, below my starting income after university.

Canadian dollars don't count, you daft canuck cunt, they're worth nothing.

Earning 5000€ is quite a lot, entry level wages 0 experience for Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers etc usually sit around 3000-3500€ a month.
So top 10% of educated people have an entry level wage lower than that, say a Doctor with a lot of experience earns 10000€ a month, but that might require 20 years experience

>Engineers etc usually sit around 3000-3500€ a month.
The entry level wage for my education was between €4700 and €5350

Median income in the US in 2014 was 30,960 you delusional, insufferable 22 year old boomer.

€58K is what families over here with a part time working wife would earn.

So you earn 50000 DKR a month? Doing what? Working for Boeing or Tesla or some giga corp? Selling crack cocaine?

He probably forgot to add the ‘before taxes’ part

>Lawyers, Engineers etc usually sit around 3000-3500€ a month.
Lel, and then they loose half to taxes.

>loose

Alright, because there is no way in hell someone with 0 experience can get an entry wage of FIVE THOUSAND euro a month post tax

No of course they can’t but this is Jow Forums/int/ where we have to make our countries look as good as possible

Obviously before taxes. Literally an international standard.

It's DKK, not DKR.
Also 50.000 DKK is €6700.

>58000 ameribux per year
barely over the entry level wage for a lawyer here
t. law student

*also I work for a consultancy firm.

You don’t get hired as a lawyer though straight out of college. It is like saying it is the entry wage for a senior accountant

I'd fucking hope so with all of the schooling you guys have to do.
58k a year was my starting salary and I don't even have a degree

you're right, that's my bad
I meant it's barely over the starting salary of someone fresh out of law school

Stop posting and go back on the oil fields, Jackson, there are pipes to weld and lifted trucks to buy.

Over here people fresh out of law school are entering a life of below median wage and unemployment. It is the male equivalent of sociology
A 3 year bachelor? Law is piss easy. No idea why we ever pretended it was on par with studying physics or medicine

It's not as if medicine is hard either. It's literally just rote learning.

If I were an oilnigger I'd be making 6 figures with a highschool diploma
>A 3 year bachelor?
No, I have a 2 year technical diploma

Law is a 3 year bachelor. It's also incredibly easy, the only 'hard' part about studying law is that they demand you write 10 page papers about things that could be explained in 1 paragraph.

>No, I have a 2 year technical diploma
>reading comprehension

Ohhh.
Here law grads have a 4 year degree and then 3 additional years of law school.

With the exception of a few schools law is a really superficial studies with zero academic purposes. The point of universities is to expand knowledge, but I've yet to meet any law student interested in becoming the new Huge de Groot but rather they just want quick money.

Well I can at least respect people studying medicine. My best friend studies law, it's a fucking joke. Sometimes he tells me about all the horrible things he has to do for his studies and it's just 1 notch above making drawings with crayons.

I have no problem respecting either. I couldn't comlete a law degree, as I find the subject mind-numbingly boring. Same thing applies to medicine students.

Well the thing is over here law students make up the top of the social hierarchy. It's the ultimate frat studies. (not to be confused with Chad, which does commercial economics at a lower level)
Law students have the loudest mouths, think of themselves the best while their studies are such a fucking joke.

>Law students have the loudest mouths, think of themselves the best
I also think that applies to some degree in Denmark, but a large part of engineering students also fill that category.
I only personally know one person who have studied law (I believe it was commercial/business law) and she is one of the sweetest persons I know.