What happens in Finland if you don't go to the army?

What happens in Finland if you don't go to the army?

Attached: eezq8nti.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Any Finnish citizen who refuses to perform both military and civilian service faces a penalty of 173 days in prison, minus any served days. Such sentences are usually served fully in prison, with no parole.[4][5] Jehovah's Witnesses are exempted in that they may be granted a deferment of service for 3 years upon presentation of a certificate from their congregation's minister showing they are an active member of that religious community. Providing they are still an active member 3 years later, there is nothing to stop them getting a further certificate and deferment.

So Finland's just another backwards semi-shithole of a country ?

They give mental problem release to 99%. Only 1% ends up in jail because they want to and nobody goes to the alternative service unless they specifically request it.

Is there a decent political party wanting to abolish conscription?

Attached: 1523966257666.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

You should know by now that we're neither backwards nor a shithole

the first stage is denial...

Same thing happens here. From a philosophical perspective, isn't it completely wrong? You never agreed to go in the first place so why should you get a punishment? Before you say that it's the same thing about paying taxes, you actually do consent to paying taxes when you start working/doing business in a certain jurisdiction.

You're taken behind the sauna

ok, so norway and switzerland are shitholes, but brazil isnt? having a conscription is great for decreasing the amount of 20-30 year old manchild degenerates

Right to vote, at least here

t. slav shithole

Attached: 50124a3b.jpg (413x395, 17K)

What happens in Finland, stays in Finland.

No because it would be completelly retarded. A professional army with our population wouldn't have enough manpower to be more than a tacticool police force.

I guess that would make some sense, but what about women? They get the vote for free?

You can quite easily get unqualified papers. You can just say you're a homosexual, you have depression or just speak about your anxiety autism. You can optionally do civil service, but if you refuse both and have no excuse you'll go to jail.

We have compulsory conscription, though.

Lel, how is it? Is it easy to skip it?

since conscription is an almost taboo here after ww2, that sounds weird to me but I can see it's no problem considering the finish are the happiest people

If it disqualifies fags and autists then how the fuck does Finland have an army

finnish*

see what happens if your shitty meme army disqualifies mutts

>not willing to defend your country

See, this is why your country was ruled by non Latvians for most of your history.

epic post XD

You can leave the military reserve just by sending in a letter.

mfw i spent 6 months in military, and when i got into reserve i immidiatly left.

Attached: ilmeeni kun avaan lankani.jpg (512x430, 28K)

Finns being fags is a new meme forced by Finland_Swedes

What's the point? In reserve all you do is exist and maybe attend an excersice or two as long as nobody starts any shit.

Principle, i was essentially slave for 6 months, also i dont want to die in a war or go to any military excercises. I dont see any positive points in staying there.

or just blaze it faggot, easiest c papers of my life

Attached: ebin.jpg (240x189, 8K)

Also my captain was giant asshole, i didnt get to use all my holidays.

ril mans go army,,, only homo mans no go army,,,, it is mans responsibility go army and ,,protect he's country,,,,

Based werk_man

homo mans no go aarmy ,,, and no go VORK too ... ,,,

You semivoluntarily complete the biggest challenge and then quit just to be edgy? Whatever.

>complete the biggest challenge
>biggest challenge
this is your brain on SA-INT

I don't mean the biggest challenge in life you moron.

State goon, join a war when you want it, not when someone else tells you to.

t. gang weed

Obligatory benis inspections every week for 1 year.

Wait what. You have to join the army to vote? In what fucking state?

t. piccolo

Attached: korkeajännitys operaatio aisankannattaja.jpg (640x803, 100K)

He's confusing selective service with conscription. Ignore him.

we live in a society

finland lost the winter war

(1/3)
>taking a shower late at night seems like an innocuous thing
>but those acquainted with the Finnish army know better
>with hasty movements you hurry to finish up, when you hear the outside door slam
>with wide eyes you spin around and stare at your Commander
>he's shirtless, slightly glistening from sweat. probably from a workout in the gym
>he leans against the door frame and grins, blue eyes glinting sharply in the neon lights
>you know what's coming, it has happened more than once
>but you spin around and pretend not to care about him, washing off the soap as fast as you can
>it's too late, deep down you know with a pounding heart. it was a lost cause the moment he stepped in
>you hear movement and a side glance confirms your suspicion, he's undressing
>turning off the water you hastily grab for the towel when a large hand grabs your wrist with an iron grip
>"Going somewhere?"
>"Y-yes, I have to return to the sleeping quarters, Sir"
>"What's the hurry?" he smirks cockily
>"Army regulations, Sir!" "It's almost lights out, Sir"
>"Not so fast" he says and drags you back under the shower with ease
>you go. perhaps it's best not to resist. maybe it'll be over faster
>he turns the shower back on, setting the temperature a bit warmer than your liking
>he hands you a sponge and raises an eyebrow
>with a sigh you put some shower gel on it and begin cleaning him
>it's more intimate than you care to admit.
>First the shoulders. Wide and strong. Then the back, corded with muscles. Hesitating you pause to marvel at them for a moment. Then shake your head an continue
>Biceps, pits, and hands. Chest, belly and... He's hard already.
>with as much clinicality as you can muster you clean him there too.
>then thighs, legs, feet.
>impatiently he hauls you up and turns you face towards the tiles

(2/3)
>you know what's coming. still, it almost short-circuits your brain when he closes in from the back and presses up against you
>it's an embrace, like you're lovers. Feels like a cosmic joke. it's nice anyway. fills your belly with warmth
>he slips his length between your wet thighs and starts slowly rocking back and forth,
>you feel teeth scraping the side of your neck, lips shooting the hurt, whispering terms of endearments not really meant to be taken seriously
>despite your unwillingness you feel yourself growing hard at his ministrations, and let out a quiet gasp you hope he hadn't heard
>thinking of it, it could be worse. he never hurt you. and if you pleased him, he made sure you were taken care of
>lots of other men weren't so kind to their... whatever you were to your Commander. boy toy? sex slave?
>a strong hand reaching forward and grabbing your girth takes you back to reality
>he takes his time, slow and tender, grip a bit on the tight side.
>you feel yourself getting close
>almost involuntarily you tighten your legs and you moan, this time, earnestly.
>it's a never ending circle of pleasure, a feedback loop that grows stronger with each minute, until you spill your seed over his hand
>and in turn you feel his, splashing on your skin
>for a moment he holds you. hands roving over you, catching his breath
>then he steps away.
>you know the drill. clean up. don't say anything to anyone. pretend like nothing happened.

(3/3)
>but unexpectedly he crowds you back to the tiles and sucks on your neck, trailing upwards until he kisses you
>warmth floods your skin, and you respond on instinct
>that's a first
>with the kiss broken he speaks
>"You are mine. You are not allowed to touch anybody else but me, do you understand?" he says with threat in his voice
>Looking down you nod "Yes Sir." not that this needed to be said. you were a virgin when you met him. still are.
>you wonder for how long
>"Go ahead and dry yourself." he says. but there's kindness in his voice "You're sleeping in my quarters tonight"
>you glance up surprised, and you see him smirking again
"Yes Sir."
>maybe this night wasn't so bad after all

>Latvia
>slav
Fuckining hick.

Only some autists go to prison because they think they're cool for doing so. There are so many easier ways to avoid the military service.

I believe only 75% or something serve.

I came

>Latvia is a shithole.
Pretty sure no Latvian is denying that.
>Slav
Yeah no boyo - We too discover that we're somehow surprisingly good at archery and riding horses without practice.
Manchild population is a pretty good indicator of how big of a shithole your country is so you're doubling up on the shithole factor by introducing an additional shithole factor.