Greeks, I have a question for you. I'm on holiday and I'm baffled at the amount of cats there are just walking around...

Greeks, I have a question for you. I'm on holiday and I'm baffled at the amount of cats there are just walking around. Nobody seems to mind either unless they actually jump on your table while eating. What's the deal? It's like a paradise

Attached: IMG_20180627_202807.jpg (2592x4608, 2.92M)

Cats are very popular and common in the Muslim world. The same happens in Turkey, Lebanon or Iran.
People have small houses and no room for a dog, so they take cats. Add a religious stigma and you have these cat countries.

>Greece
>Muslim
domme kanker

Cats are based, they mostly keep to themselves, hunt rats and other pesky parasites and are cute. Meanwhile stray d*gs are like gigantic rats who regulary hunt in packs and even kill people. fuck d*gs

They're an orthodox country that shares most of their history, culture, geography, architecture, etc with the eastern-mediterranean which is a Muslim region.

I agree. Even the ones that begged for food weren't annoying, they just sat there mostly. Except the one in the OP pic, but he was very cute

>Cats are very popular and common in the Muslim world
when i visited bosnia there were lots of stray dogs but no cats

Attached: 1515936100520.jpg (699x485, 60K)

there are a lot of stray cats and dogs in greece
i wouldn't let them come near your food

If you go to any country in North-Africa or the Middle-East (and Greece) you will notice the insane amounts of cats and lack of dogs. It's a very MENA thing.

I want a Greek to respond pls

Attached: IMG_20180626_173826_Bokeh.jpg (4608x3456, 2.44M)

what about russia though
they love kots

Don't respond to people who purposely blow other people's words out of proportion. You know he doesn't believe that you believe Greece is Muslim, so there's nothing to clarify. Only a mouth to shut.

Once again very small housing and in general feminine culture.
In the Netherlands too you clearly see a divide with urban areas people have cats (often 2 people with children in a small appartment) while suburban/rural families always have dogs.

I don't remember many stray cats in Amsterdam

Greek here
I don't know why we have so many cats
They generally behave themselves and hunt for rodents so we probably didn't think it was a problem

The hot weather and lack of cold winters make Greece the perfect place for cats to breed naturally. They're also great for keeping away rodents and snakes, my mother once told me that the Greeks filled the country with them specifically so that they wouldn't have to worry about rats.

lots of leftovers from tourists to feast upon
too hot for dogs
also packs of stray dogs are bad for tourism

We don't do much about stray dogs either because people are very sentimental and don't want to have the dogs killed

Greece is a Christian country

you are the shitskin from yesterday

Attached: dog and cats living together in us - 2.jpg (622x522, 56K)

Tourists only come in summer.
Mediterranean climate is perfect for all creatures.

I don't know how they are in Greece, but I would like it if they were free and friendly.

Attached: wolf.jpg (634x691, 75K)

>Dutchcucks calling others muslim
You are historically the greatest ally of Turkish Empire, and today are pathetic cuckolds on the road to mongrelization from shitskin muslims. Dutch are unironcally the worse Europeans.

The cats arw supposed to eat the mice
But these are Greek cats so they dont work and just leech off of other Europeans

Retard

>feminine culture.
>

back to bosnia you subhuman

Attached: WORKING HOURS 2015.jpg (710x1100, 174K)