Why do shitalians get so autistic when you mention that american pizza is literally an upgrade from their dusty ass...

why do shitalians get so autistic when you mention that american pizza is literally an upgrade from their dusty ass medieval simple pizza?

Attached: stock-photo-american-pizza-with-pepperoni-mozzarella-and-tomato-sauce-pizza-on-a-wooden-table-mornin (450x320, 71K)

Culture i guess, pizza used to be a poor thing, now you have 10 toppings, triple layers, turbo pizza with cheese in the crust.

You could say croissant with cheese and ham inside of it is an "upgrade" i would tell you to off yourself anyway.

Attached: 1511443728905.gif (468x236, 758K)

Shitalians are one of the most butthurt and obnoxious people on the planet. Their food and culture are overrated shit, pushed by Terrone shitskins in America.

They're nothing special really.

they are too proud to admit, but deep down they know

Italians need to understand that Americans are professionals who fuck up foreign foods.

Attached: IMG_1015.jpg (365x274, 35K)

>Shitalians are one of the most butthurt and obnoxious people on the planet.
>coming from a polack

For some reason I can't see your flag. It's almost like your country doesn't exist.

The dude who invented california roll was prized by your gov

I honestly don't care. Eat whatever you want, we have fast food style pizza here too, it's called pizza al taglio.
lol
butthurt criminal. Italian is still one of the most visited countries in the world, people learn italian because they love our culture. They buy houses here because they like the country. What about Poland? 0 cultural reach around the world. Know your place butthurt slav.

Attached: 1503228311438.jpg (320x371, 62K)

Our gov is called the sushi police. They'll arrest the dude if they find him out.

Attached: IMG_0467.jpg (750x750, 48K)

why do brazilians get so autistic when you mention that brazilian race is literally an upgrade from their dusty ass medieval african race?

neapolitan pizza is garbage, I agree

i never met a brazilian that cared about race actually.
only virgin austis like me do.

>You could say croissant with cheese and ham inside of it is an "upgrade" i would tell you to off yourself anyway.
Austrians invented the croissant.

So you saying Volyn was more like a civil war or something?

>Italians need to understand that Americans are professionals who fuck up foreign foods.
That looks vile. It's almost as bad as sopa de sushi. I've never seen anything like it in real life.

A better question would be why they wont spazz out the same way when arabs put fucking kebab on top of it

marinara pizza is unironically the best pizza imo

redpilled&based.

Shitalians are just autistic about food in general. They will literally say that recipes from a neighboring village aren't "real" Italian food.

Attached: Italians bitching.jpg (800x317, 48K)

Because kebab pizza isn't culturally relevant. When you see pizza on TV or in movies, 9 times out of 10 it's American-style pizza.

kebab pizza is a meme. People don’t eat them before midnight. stoner food

this

Italians grow up being brainwashed into thinking that their food is superior to anything else.

Attached: forza shitalia.png (353x510, 18K)

Really? I always thought all Americans buy them at Walmart or Costco everyweek.

Attached: IMG_1016.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

(Olive Garden)

if they were smart they wouldn't be shitalians

Attached: 345456.jpg (485x443, 45K)

>eeh la pizz' vera é quella che facceva la mia nonna'

Attached: shitaliansub.jpg (1153x1008, 143K)

August Zang also created the baguette. Truly, Austria is the master german race.

Italian is the best pizza though

based and redpilled

Attached: 36359972_10216568047301519_7897644279734992896_n.jpg (400x400, 15K)

albanian subhuman in australia

Attached: IQ.png (562x4348, 406K)

no it´s not, muhammad

whatever you say Pajeet