It's almost July 2018

>it's almost July 2018
>i achieved literally nothing in my life since 2015

Attached: 1526676096870.png (454x453, 73K)

>it's almost July 2018
>i achieved literally nothing in my life

i mean, i did not work, i did not study
i am literally in the same point in my life where i was in 2015 when i finished the school

Attached: 1513730327757.png (285x285, 87K)

same breh

>It's almost July 2018
>I unachieved everything I had in 2016 (job, gf, friends, money)

Attached: guy-on-fire-gif-5.gif (500x342, 1.06M)

What's stopping you from doing stuff?
I'm in a similar position, though with a smaller span of time, I'm a NEET for a month now, but hopefully I'll go to Uni in October

i am lazy
probably going to start studying this year if i get accepted

Good luck with that
What do you want to study?

>I've achieved more since 2015 than in any other time in my life

>Defeated depression
>finished my undergrad
>started and finished grad school
>partied, made friends, grew in social media
>Hobbies changed from videogames to reading books, exercizing and travelling
>got a qt interested in me
>learnt languages and programming on the side
>Helped the world and improved my curriculum doing voluntary work

Now life is only beginning, feels good man.

Attached: 2494578_0.jpg (630x630, 48K)

congratulations

Me too. I haven't finished high school yet. I'm 22.
I feel like I'm useless.

>Defeated depression
HOW?
Are you on any meds?
I'm on five, have been on them for some 6 months now, and they don't fucking help.
They also fuck my libido and I can't cum.

Well done Juan. The next step to truly make yourself a better man is to leave this website and never come back.

If you can beat Jow Forums you can beat all your other demons.

administration

I achieved nothing since 2009
Only played Skyrim and Fallout 4 since that
No gf, no money

>I haven't finished high school yet. I'm 22.
Lucky. For some reason...

Depression isn't real now you're fucked forever because you took the easy path of popping pills instead of exercising to fix the chemical imbalance in your brain brought by inactivity

>7-1 happened 4 years ago
>remember as vivid as yesterday
>achieved nothing in recent 4 years

Attached: 98986.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Lucky? How so? I was supposed to have graduated from uni by now. All of my high school collegues have.
One of my friends got a degree in chemistry in the best uni in my city, and now he's working in a lab, and that was my fucking dream.

>he's working in a lab, and that was my fucking dream.
You still get the 18 girl while he working on lab at his youth, the latter is can be achieved later.

what girls? i'm gay and a fucking virgin

I come here rarely, now because of World Cup banter. But I've abandoned my addiction to /v/ and other shitholes

No, fuck meds, they don't help
>HOW?
It was a weird transformation.
I touched the bottom of the pit, I was suicidal and pretty much gave up. The pain of my suffering had become physical to the point sadness hurt my stomach and head physically and I'd cry for no reason every day. I'd develop shit on my skin because of low defenses and got some surgery without painkillers and the pain didnt even compare to my sadness. I had depression for like a decade but I had reached the lowest point possible, the bottom of the pit of despair, as I used to mumble to myself.
Then I realized nothing could be worse than that. I realized no one was listening. Hope was an illusion. No one was willing to help a grown up man in pain. A sad woman would get sympathy, a hot guy maybe too. But that's because people wanted to get into their pants or something. I was suffering, alone, pathetically waiting for society/someone special to give me a hand to get out. And I came to terms that it would never ever happen, that I was a lone wolf in my suffering, in a cruel world. After a lot of meditation I understood that no pain could ever be greater than the one I was suffering.
And like this my shitty life became angry motivation. The world was ignorant of the immesurable feelings I silenced. But I could write novels about it if I knew how to write, I could fuel passionate hobbies if I could transform that suffering into energy.
So my brain did a super weird thing, it snapped at some point and I kind of abandoned feelings. I no longer felt pain or joy for like a year. And I silently, quietly, started putting things in order, doing exercise,reading science books about how the brain works, about health. I started looking at people to their eyes for the first time, almost defying them, in desdain, as the weak creatures they were for not knowing real suffering (cont)

I presented my undergrad thesis that year (it was supposed to take 4 years but it took me 6 because of depression). Presented it like I knew everything in the world, I looked at the panelists like I was giving them a lecture on life, and got a perfect grade. That raised my average grade up enough to opt for a Master's Degree, and I enrolled in one.

There is where everything changed. I entered with the same disdain atittude for people, and people respected me out of nowhere. I realized trying to please people or waiting for their help doesn't work, you have to treat them like the pieces of shit they are and THEY will look at you from below. I did well and I never stopped reading and exercising. I maximized myself in every way possible, dieting, lifting weights, bought fitting clothes, got a haircut, made social media, realized everyone there were faking happiness, desperate for appreciation just like I was before, but without experiencing real suffering. I still felt above everyone else. Suddenly, something that had never happened before happened, girls in my class started texting me. What the fuck. I was being invited to parties, I went, I realized they are shit, but enjoyed them for what they are. Normie world was not for me, but because I was above it. And this attitude got me so much respect from others that my confidence grew to unexplored heights. And confidence let me tell you is everything in the world.

tl;dr converted my pain in motivation and my motivation in discipline. Eventually succeed at life.

lol just achieve something in your life bro can't be that hard lol

this hahaha just be more social

I just want to revert time back to 2004 when I still had real friends and a potential future ahead of me.

Attached: there is no help.jpg (640x478, 45K)

>I'd cry for no reason every day
How does crying feel?
The last time I remember crying was in 1998 when my father died.
I just want to feel other emotions besides regret and anger.

Attached: 1415364468186.jpg (717x960, 115K)

>waste a year
>go to uni
>no motivation
>fail
>drop out
>1.5 years out of school and in a much worse position
>nothing i enjoy(cricket, some autisitc video games, history, international relation) has any value to the market and i don't have the motivation to do something i hate and also being a wagie is hardly even economically viable anymore because of boomers

Attached: 1514706822981.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>waste a year
Try seven, you depresslet.