You will never be Norwegian

>You will never be Norwegian

Attached: 1530004459184.png (1067x682, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland#Early_history:_966–1385
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh but i am

kek

why is it our flag in the background >:(

lol'd

Why would anyone want to be a Norwegian? It's better to be a shitskin in Norway since you're porking all Norgayian sluts while Norwegian incels watch.

Attached: norway.jpg (980x653, 140K)

How can you be so rude when polish girls travel all around the world to have mutt babies.
Lot's of interracial couples in Gdansk too, but the pierogi was good.

Attached: file.png (675x601, 313K)

lul

So? Women are retarded everywhere. Do you actually expect a woman to understand what ethnicity or nationality is?

just shut up

Attached: 1502290641001.jpg (808x805, 100K)

You have to go back.

I banged a hot Polish med-student a couple of days ago.

Polish girls love big swedish cock.

picture was made by an autistic pole who used to post here before

>ethnicity or nationality
Useless bullshit. Even science confirmed that "pure races" for example never even existed (because it would be impossible for some particular race to just magically appear out of nowhere). So races, ethnicities and especially nationalities are completely unnatural, artificial concepts.
Ironically so-called intermixing is a way more natural and healthy process for humans than inbreeding (that's why inbreeding leads to literal retardation and all kinds of diseases in the offspring).

I will never be a lonely incel.

Attached: PEOPLE LIVING ALONE 2014.png (526x640, 25K)

Never.

Attached: lel.jpg (1067x1026, 649K)

Haha

Damn I'm lonely :(

well i can become one

Yeah, because Arab and a Nigger are genetically close to Russians.

But it's your countries that are flooded with it, not ours.

>The first Jews arrived in the territory of modern Poland in the 10th century. By travelling along the trade routes leading eastwards to Kiev and Bukhara, Jewish merchants, known as Radhanites, crossed the areas of Silesia. One of them, a diplomat and merchant from the Moorish town of Tortosa in Spanish Al-Andalus, known under his Arabic name of Ibrahim ibn Jakub, was the first chronicler to mention the Polish state under the rule of prince Mieszko I. In the summer of 965 or 966 Jacob made a trade and diplomatic journey from his native Toledo in Muslim Spain to the Holy Roman Empire and Slavonic countries.[31] The first actual mention of Jews in Polish chronicles occurs in the 11th century. It appears that Jews were then living in Gniezno, at that time the capital of the Polish kingdom of the Piast dynasty. Among the first Jews to arrive in Poland (in 1097 or 1098) were those banished from Prague.[31] The first permanent Jewish community is mentioned in 1085 by a Jewish scholar Jehuda ha-Kohen in the city of Przemyśl.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland#Early_history:_966–1385

Attached: Nigger.jpg (2007x1446, 445K)

What does it have to do with anything?

It has to do with what you said

Look at any PCA you obnoxious moron and tell me with a straight face that Arabs and Negroes are anywhere near Poles or Russians.

Kek

>that smug 13 year old "syrian" face
>that dad face
every single time

kek

Attached: France lol.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

viking rapebaby reporting in

Still a better place than poland lmao

ugly buildings

based and redpilled