I'm watching FIFA and Polish people look surprisingly Slavic

I'm watching FIFA and Polish people look surprisingly Slavic

I expected them to look more German

Attached: images (19).png (384x384, 790)

why does it surprise you that slavs look slavic?

slavic looks slavic? wow

Poles are the most slavic slavs.

Attached: 1280px-Distribution_Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.svg.png (1280x1077, 983K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Jow Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Jow Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.

I thought they had a history of Germans migrating, conquering and interbreeding?

just because they now live on what used to be germany doesnt automatically make them masterrace

precise what is the slavic look

Germans have no specific look, they're mixed in terms of phenotypes.

Attached: Nordic Pooland.png (2490x2045, 1.4M)

>when you see a jap

Attached: 634771611819930000.jpg (800x533, 51K)

We are Slavs you low iq bag of rice

>low iq bag of rice
Lol

Germans mostly migrated into cities, which were 1% of the population for most of history. Its the Germans who are mixed, since they assimilated Slavs West of Oder. These were also the ones migrating the most in the early days. There was not a lot of mixing during partitions because Germans were intent on dissolving or pushing us out.

No you are Sarmatians.

>Sarmatians
>Not Slavs

Attached: 1508958823694.png (500x322, 42K)

>German

eww

That's a meme our nobility came up with to distinguish themselves from the Polish peasants. They genuinely believed that they have a right to rule over Poles because of superior Sarmation genes.

I.e. Poles who larp as Sarmatians = anti-Polish cucks

but I must admit that there are noticeably more dark-haired people in our football team than among whole population, I guess it's because it's the less intelligent lower class people who become football players (because they prefer to kick the ball instead of studying) and lower class people tend to be darker. Upper classes here are majority blonde, if you took 10 random lawyers in their mid 30s, they would be 7/10 blonde.

XD
most people in poland have hair in the colour of various shades of brown

>most people in poland have hair in the colour of various shades of brown

Yeah, probably the "average Pole" would have light brown hair. But I was talking about upper class people.

Upper class - blonde
Middle class - light brown
Lower class - dark brown/black

what kind of retarded Jow Forums tier meme is this? and why are you pretending that we have some kind of class system like great britain?

>XD
Majority of people is either dirty blonde or light brown. Black hair is rare, so is bright blonde and yet I see children with it.

I wish we were darker actually. Blonde is a faggy colour for a man.

>what kind of retarded Jow Forums tier meme is this

just my observations

>and why are you pretending that we have some kind of class system like great britain?

It's not as strict as in the west, but you can see that lawyers, doctors, economists and in general - intelligent people have lighter hair than factory workers, bus drivers or football players.

>bl*nde hair

Attached: IMG_4812.png (1000x2662, 3.01M)

t .LARPing slav

Back to Poland, slavowski

children are born with blonde hair which turns brown with age
@21
>It's not as strict as in the west, but you can see that lawyers, doctors, economists and in general - intelligent people have lighter hair than factory workers, bus drivers or football players.
you're deluded, kys

tons of kikes have polish genes and tons of polacks have jewish genes because there used to be so many of them in poland
yiddish is a mutt language created by mixing polish with german

Yddish has nothing to do with Polish and kikes didn't mix with Polacks as much as they did with Germans and West Euros in general.

Shut the fuck up, you Krakowian kike. I'm tired of your nonsense.

@51
don't reply to me faggot

Back to the gas chamber

p*les=shit
prove me wrong i'll wait

Lem

Poles are so blonde we're basically Swedes in denial please let me suck your dick Western master XDDD
Did I mention that we have a class system that is linked to the colour of hair in our post-communist society? *slurps cum*

Attached: 1501097884797.jpg (700x2419, 448K)

>the greatest pole was a kike
makes you think huh

No one ever said that and those maps are fake.

@21
*sluuuuuuuuuurp*

That's the sound your mother made, when fucking your Polish father.

>this thread
>morons ITT

Attached: what_a_bullshit.gif (498x266, 1.57M)

why are you so obsessed with blond hair color

hmm

He's a krakowian kike with inferiority complex. All Poles make fun of him so he dedicated his life on shitposting against Polacks here on Jow Forums.

quite sad honestly.

@98
wypierdalaj polkopku

Wykop to takie samo raczysko jak twoja konusowa żydowska dupa, żałosny trollu z IQ ołówka

@79
nie jestem żydem pojebie, mylisz mnie z kimś innym jak bydlęcie którym jesteś

chuckled

>Blonde is a faggy colour for a man.
t. cuck parroting roach memes
Sarmatism, whether credible or not, is undeniably a pillar of Polish national identity, so the only anti-Polish cuck here is you

>noble cucks use Sarmatism as an excuse to justify their feelings of superiority towards POLISH peasants on a RACIAL basis
>opposing Sarmatism makes me anti-Polish
Okay, you crypto-Iranic Pole hating steppenigger.

>he fell for the "poland is germanic" memes
my sides

Sarmatians were assimilated by Slavs.