Dog countries = white

dog countries = white

cat countries = turk arab (muslim)

Attached: dog and cats living together in us - 2.jpg (622x522, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3373673/Help-ma-Chilling-words-four-year-old-boy-disemboweled-killed-four-pit-bulls-mother-watched-horror.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any explanations why muslims don't like dogs?
Some arabs here are even scared by them

Dog countries = Alpha commanders
Cat countries = sissy obeying cuckolds

t. Janek Fritzowskij

dogs are considered filthy by muslims, angels don't enter ina house if a dog is inside

perro caca

Attached: perro caca.jpg (500x375, 39K)

There's a hadith that says they're unclean and shouldn't be kept as pets.

Not Muslim but dogs do eat their own barf and they rape each other too not very holy of them

lol At all the beta dog countries trying to justify themselves

Cat countries are the real alphas. They are all slaves to toxoplasmosis, which is known to make men more aggressive, impulsive, and stupid, and women more docile and anxious

Thats circular though "why dont Muslim like dogs"-->"Muslim wrote they dont like dogs". Well why did they write they didn't like dogs in the hadith? What makes dogs "unclean" on day 1?

Probably because dogs eat garbage and barf and yes even cat poop they will eat it. And they rape each other and can even attack and kill (never heard of someone getting killed by their cat, but a pack of pitbulls killed and ate a girl in front of her mother on the way to school just last year)

god wrote it you idiot, if god says it then you should obey

>and they rape each other too not very holy of them
whats the difference

I have two muslim friends that own dogs

Oh yes, the Brazilian, Chinese, Indian and Moroccan countries of the white man

must be some balkanshits or cringe turks from the western part

Attached: 29138889_10215671679885876_1017299222_n.png (640x523, 419K)

I have both and they get along :^)

BASED

I prefer cat countries, but I definitely prefer dogs.

I don't know about Mexico, but CA is full of dog countries. Here especially there is superstition about cats, and villages have many many dogs.

I am Muslim and I like cats. Also no wonder chinks like dogs so much.

it's becoming fashionable now actually

All the cool kids have dogs

Based

can confirm. am cat owner

Meow :3

youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g

Attached: 1479767524216s.jpg (208x206, 4K)

I have dog
I love it

Never seen a cat rape anyone but I seen a dog rape.

God didn't write hadith the scholars did. And they wrote it because dogs are gross and disgusting.

Muslims don't believe God ever wrote but he did send an angel and talked to Mohammad (long story). Mohammad told the people of Arabian peninsula then they wrote it down, then scholar wrote down hadiths too

cat
>rich countries

dog
>shithole

dogs = human's best friend
Muslims = human's worst enemy

Based

what's up with morocco

Attached: EUROPE RAPE.jpg (1052x744, 148K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3373673/Help-ma-Chilling-words-four-year-old-boy-disemboweled-killed-four-pit-bulls-mother-watched-horror.html

Little 4 year old boy dragged under fence and eaten and killed by a pack of pit bulls. On his way to school, they dragged him under the fence so his mama couldn't' save him
"Mans best friend", really??

Muslims are human so you can cut the Islamaphobia right now.

What are you trying to prove with this?

Attached: 1528177715579.jpg (400x400, 11K)

dog=nigger
cat=white poeple

>countries where women dare to go to the police after being raped

all niggers live in green countries

1) That dogs are not your friend. SOME dogs can be. But if you see a dog you don't know--stay away. See a pack of angry pit bulls as a 4 year old on your way to school? Say your prayers and grit your teeth because YES they will kill you and feel zero remorse.

2) Muslim are people. Some are good some are assholes most are in between.

Eastern Europe is full of cheap prostitutes.
Greeks have also millions of free tourist women and police officers everywhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers

Attached: svensk kvinnor.png (1110x716, 781K)

umm honey.. south america and south africa are nigger countires

That green country is unoricniclly whiter you wc looser.

Except for countries like South Africa or Gr**ce you autistic subhuman piece of filth

Attached: 1473874364176.jpg (1591x892, 388K)

I even made a square.

there are no niggers in Greece

Attached: dutch streets.jpg (1440x968, 345K)

This has no relation at all to my comment or that post of yours I was replying to.
You probably can't even read the title.
All Greeks are black, due to centuries of being raped by kara boga cockroaches

wtf is up with china? did they eat all the cats?

you are just angry that your country is full of muslims who rape your women

those who were raped are the ancestors of turks
its actually funny when i realized this

>China
>South Korea
Should it really count if they're keeping dogs as food instead of as pets?

And how many young boys have Muslims killed throughout history?

Hi varg

I don't get your point but saying that Muslims are the only people that have done that is a fallacy

His name is Ikibey

Yes, there are asshole Muslims.
Asshole Christian
Asshole atheists.
Asshole Buddhist
etc etc etc on and on and on. Its a human problem. I will say that except war torn areas like Iraq, Muslim nation tend to have much lower rate of homicides etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Compare Greece to Qatar for example.

Attached: violence is the problem 2.png (1305x713, 1.53M)

Most criminals in Greece are muslim Albanians.

I can find you the statistics if you want.

Attached: TOP 5 EXPATS IN EU JAILS.jpg (800x417, 150K)

Not relevant or meaningful whatsoever. See:

i fucking hate dogs

muslims are aggressive and dumb subhumans

Whats your religion or lack thereof??

is there a correlation between liking cats and being an emasculated sad fuck? The correlation looks clear to me from that map

your post reminded me of a guy in our neighbourhood
he started his own religion and then turks ganged up around his home and beat him up lmao

Stop posting this terrible map. There are a million more dog owners than cat here.

Dogs are pack animals, they need to be led by a strong leader, they need to run and play, sometimes work as a hunter or herder or even a guider dog. Someone who wants to train a dog needs to be a strong personality.

Cats just mope around the house and eat some mice if your house is infested. You can also keep them as outdoor cat where they can mope around the yard and kill off local wildlife.

There is something to it.

>it's this shit map again

Attached: pets.jpg (1134x617, 147K)

>Olga of Kiev
>Catholic

Mutt education

>Western countries full of faggot femboys love cats

What a shock

What's the best British dog breed and why is it the border collie

Attached: border-collie-235.jpg (1920x1200, 207K)

i knew a german with a dog like this
it smelled like a fucking nigger

Attached: golden retrievers.jpg (4419x3000, 1.56M)

The great shism didn't happen til 1054 iirc. So yes she was Catholic

Since Khrushchev era, Russians live in commieblocks, and those apartments are pretty small. Family of 3-4 people (mom & dad & 1-2 children) usually lives in 60 sq meter flat. No wonder why Russians prefet cats: they just don't have enough space for the dogs.

Theres mini-dogs like Chihuahua that can fit in a small apartment. They have a bad reputation for being bad tempered but I think thats unfair, some have bad temper some have good temper it depends on individual dog.

I'm not sure why but some definitely do. I grew up with a lot of Somalis and would have my border coli chase them when visiting the park. Good exercise, some of those kids were really fast.

>tfw no comfy commieblock
Why even live?

Attached: td65wsqnw0nz.jpg (3055x2448, 926K)

Based Argentina being the whitest as always

One of the muslims said that a dog thinks that a man is a god, this is why a dog behaves like a slave. But a cat doesn't worship to a man, because a cat knows that the true God is Allah!
watch the film "Kedi"

Attached: 1530210853322.png (222x227, 12K)

thanks man

Fascist retards like nazis and moslems literally aren’t people

>because a cat knows that the true God is Allah!
Lmfao imagine how stupid you have to be to actually believe this. I mean, just imagine how stupid the average moslem is

Hahaha Kosovo lol

I am muslim and I have a dog and two cats

cats are intelligent, independent, clean

dogs are dumber, but also like a child, dirtier, and deppends on you, but you establish emotion link and are more alike to us

cats and dogs are complementary in my opinion

>Fascist retards like nazis and moslems
The sheer irony of this comment. Like........by perpetuating Islamaphobia, how are you NOT a fascist or a nazi?

Attached: ISLAMAPHOBIAKILLS.png (1550x713, 851K)

they need something to hate, whether women, pigs, dogs, good life, food (ramadan)

they just need that sand in their shitty asses

> actually believe this
Why so serious Canada?

So.. Six anti-muslims actions from 1979 (sic!)?

Dogs are popular in ex-yu as guard animals. They are literally just tied up to a dog house and given leftovers for their whole lives. Most houses in the countryside have them.

No such thing as naziphobia and no such thing as islamophobia either. Fascism is fascism is fascism - a blight on humanity and a dangerous, destructive fanaticism. Fascists need to be driven from our borders like the plague they are.

Yup as expected. We are not arab.

Dogs are like niggers, they stink and are ugly.

see:

There's more but I just selected 6.

>naziphobia
Good thinig I don't care. I am accusing you of ISLAMAPHOBIA which there very very much is. And that makes YOU (yes YOU) a Nazi. Nazis hated Jews you hate Muslims.
>Fascism is fascism is fascism
You are fascist though by hating Muslims, retard.

dogs in their native countries have rabies n shit
t. afghan parents

Dogs are degenerate.

Attached: Goauld cat.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Shut the fuck up b8ing ameriscum. Islam is fascism and I hope it is driven off the face of the earth, like your moslem hero, Hitler, was

> Islam is fascism
Nope its not. Islam = Peace (yeah its a meme but its true, you have far far more in common with ISIS than the typical Muslim does you both want to persecute people for being different than you)

>Hitler was a "Moslem"
Ok now I know you are trolling

Islam LITERALLY means submission, which is the battle cry of all fascists - “submit!”

Hitler was not a moslem, but he is a moslem hero

The Chad Corgi vs the Virgin Persian

Dogs are everywhere here, they're part of tradition even (day of the dead requires a black dog for your altar) they're everywhere on the streets, most households have at least one dog, etc etc etc.

Is Black dog on the altar suppose to be a symbol of death like in Harry Potter?

It guides the soul back to the underworld.

>Islam = Peace
low intelligence

>Never seen a cat rape anyone but I seen a dog rape.
all cat sex is rape
cat dick is some malformed eldritch abomination with spikes and sex is extremely unpleasant for female cats
have you ever heard a cat screaming like it was being torn apart? it was probably having sex