How dare Portugal do this

how dare Portugal do this

Attached: handshake.webm (444x250, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/soccer/fifa-world-cup/story/3548534/us-president-donald-trump-proposes-cristiano-ronaldo-as-head-of-state
youtube.com/watch?v=FKMHx7Lzs6o
dn.pt/portugal/interior/preta-de-merda-queres-apanhar-um-autocarro-apanhas-no-teu-pais-9517487.html
youtu.be/RGiIAZgY52I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iberian power

>YANKtugal

Attached: 1508349383190.png (985x624, 220K)

god I wish that were me

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Yeah, great. No. No. I think -- I think (inaudible) --

PRESIDENT REBELO DE SOUSA: No doubt about it for the world -- for the world.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: So will Cristian (sic) ever run for President against you? (Laughter.) He wouldn't win. You know he won't

PRESIDENT REBELO DE SOUSA: President, you know -- you know something -- I must tell you, Portugal is not just United States.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: That's right. That's right.

PRESIDENT REBELO DE SOUSA: It's a little different.
espn.com/soccer/fifa-world-cup/story/3548534/us-president-donald-trump-proposes-cristiano-ronaldo-as-head-of-state

No one is more powerful than the president of portugal and his mobile phone monopoly. wake up sheeple!!!

i dont get it

>master, I am honored to meet you
>I hope my wife pleased you well this past week
>master, we need to talk about increasing sperm shipments but if you don't want to that's okay too
>yes, of course master, rightaway master, here's all our government secrets

Holy kek

>CHADtugal

I remember that lad.
youtube.com/watch?v=FKMHx7Lzs6o

USA blown the fuck out.

One some Euro leader will accidentally mangle Trump's hand.

*one day

Macron did this to him..

Attached: 032d9929aa458e61c9af7fd99655520b9c63d9a4.jpg (800x532, 35K)

he seems based

See
Basically the president of Portugal insulted the United States.

Or maybe it was a compliment.
Or a mere jest.

Attached: rollo.jpg (597x597, 82K)

The abolsute state of modern politics, almost as bad as every other retarded era of human politics.
>Lol, I executed him with molten gold, I'm so cool, right?!
Fucking poserfags, I swear, just get on with running the fucking country, ffs.

>trump mentions famous person going into politics
>poor-tugal says they're not a union of states

He made fun of the fact that trump became president

the best part is I don't think Trump understood it was an insult.

>The U.S.A man is out at the oval office for 12 hours, slaving away for the mightily corporations of the U.S.A
>Meanwhile, his wife is lonely. She is lonely because her husband leaves her alone at home in the morning and only arrives late in the night with the stench of Bud Light in his breath
>and on the weekends he spends every minute watching his Twitter, leaving the beautiful Yugoslavic flower alone and sad in the kitchen to prepare meals for her husband who is a total asexual autist
>One day, a stranger comes into town. He is a dark handsome man with a daring and passionate look in his eyes
>He notices lonely Melania staring at cherries blooming in the garden
>The charming man aproaches her and she can feel herself heating up like if she was in the mediterranean
>"Querida Melania, Eu vou lhe dar o prazer que seu marido antissocial nunca poderia lhe dar para que você pudesse viver em paz por toda a sua vida." - whispered the handsome man
>Suddenly, Melania couldn't take it anymore. The passion of Andalusia, the charm of Milan and the nostalgia of Portugal were all combined in the deity that was in front of her
>She takes of her clothes and proceeds to have the most "quente" sex she ever had in her life
>As she reaches the climax and the epithome of human pleasure she thanks the gods of the Mediterranean for sending this angel of lust
>After passing out she could hear a lonesome guitar sound fading in the distance
>When she waked up her husband was still in the bar drinking with his male friends but now she had a memory of love to cherish in her lonely U.S.A days
>and that memory was:
>...
>Fernandinho Barbosa

Attached: 125517_c8eab.jpg (537x800, 93K)

We do what we want really. We were the biggest slavers to ever exist, exporting more than the other cunts. But since most don't consider us white, we get not white guilt. Glorious desu. Just google translate this.

dn.pt/portugal/interior/preta-de-merda-queres-apanhar-um-autocarro-apanhas-no-teu-pais-9517487.html

Attached: 1530121838871.jpg (1000x1000, 414K)

Fuckin' Moors.

Would you care to explain it one more time?

Attached: 1516757806385.jpg (600x584, 47K)

the virgin hand shake vs the chad yank shake

holly shit hermano, que hermoso

Portugal is based

Why are all European leaders doing some retard strength display when meeting Trump?

Quite.

Attached: 1529956266751.png (794x1096, 518K)

you fools it's called giving a good bacalhau

To show that they stand their ground and support each other if trump decides to do anything against them.

because you are a fucking cuck

Merkel also made him look like some grumpy toddler she's babysitting on

Attached: Trumpy is tired and grumpy.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

he hates her, for whatever reason.
he threw candy at her ffs

there are plenty of reasons to dislike merkel

In another note, our President of the Republic only sleeps 4-5 hours per day. He's a short sleeper.

Attached: jpg_Marcelo_short_sleeper.jpg (1746x1064, 567K)

>for whatever reason.

It’s not white guilt, it’s recognising that imposing your will on other people violently is wrong. The vast majority of Portuguese people recognized this and started the revolution in the 70s. It was completely peaceful because Portuguese people wanted colonialism to end.

Did someone warn Trump that Marcelo is a shitposter that took shitposting classes in Australia? He liked the Aussies so much, he glassed 10 Lebs one day. The Aussies enjoyed him so much, they gave him an Order of Australia.

Attached: marcelo_numa_plantacao_de_morangos_em_beja_3_foto_nuno_veiga_lusa20532dab.jpg (1500x900, 1.13M)

BASED MOOR BVLLS

>Wanted colonialism to end
>Was the first and last colonial power
What did the Portuguese mean by this?

I remember during Trump few days in office he was getting meme'd for shaking hands too aggressively so probably other leaders want to make sure they give him a "strong handshake" to prove they are tuff too and drive hard bargain (Trump likes bargains etc).

your boy
youtu.be/RGiIAZgY52I

>But since most don't consider us white, we get not white guilt

Most, LMAO.
Portugal is more white than the majority of other european countries. And that's a lie that we don´t take the white guilt, just open any random newspaper and you see the white guilt every single day, on education, now even on laws.

>moors
>portugal or spain

it's always laughable to read specially when we were born precislly killing and expelling them.

Attached: portuguese_1abranc_batalha62.jpg (960x637, 122K)

Portugal is at best 70% white, considering the natives. Nobody IRL see us as whites because of that. The only darker country in Europe is maybe Greece and some really Southern Balkans like Albania or Macedonia.

You pick 10 random native tugas, and I guarantee about 3 of them will not look white. I mean just look at our national team. We have Guerreiro, Cédric, Adrien, Moutinho and literally nobody else is white.

How can the Cheeto ever recover

Nah Portugal is probably 89% native white, the rest are immigrants and their descendants (from africa or asia or brazil).

Alberto barbosa showing who is in charge

Native Portuguese do not imply them being white.

All autochthonous portuguse are racially white, obviously. They are just white meds, not nordics.

Attached: 89100_phenotypes_1europe_c2.jpg (786x960, 102K)

Build the wall with portugal

what? are you on drugs? if you are a native then you are white, of course. Just open any dna PCA map or 23 and me dna test all portuguese mark the same and all of them stay in the same cluster.

why are you faggots so obsessed with whiteness?
every time i see a portugal flag you talk about how white you are. there was nothing in this thread about whiteness until you showed up

We are not, we are just discussing facts.

You don't need to samefag to push your point user, jesus. One reply is enough.

Also TONS of Portuguese Meds don't even look Euro.

Attached: 1530207815084.jpg (480x295, 12K)

Also this, you're insecure as fuck.

Oh it's the pseudo- half scot whatever anti portuguese. And only one of those was mine.

>Also TONS of Portuguese Meds don't even look Euro.

What you claim to look or not it's irrelevant, because you have any ideia about phenotypes, much less with genotypes. pick the most deep med by phenotype and if he is native he will be genetically in the same spot of the another portuguese dude that look nordic, sooner you realize that sooner the better. I have seen it. I have seen it even the most atlantid portuguese score less (north sea) than a guy that looks more white med.

Attached: v1112a_PCA_genetic_oorfig3.jpg (1024x772, 249K)

>pseudo half scot

????

Attached: 1529966153501.jpg (160x160, 4K)

I don't understand

i don't like trump but why would anyone do that
seems disrespectful

>Pulltugal

>Portugal is not just United States.
Did he mean "the United States"?

They're just giving Drumpf a taste of his own medicine. He's always doing that shit to everyone else, so now they've all started doing it back to him.

It is just one "ultranationalist" with connections with Sporting causals stranded in this board. If this board had IDs...

Attached: more_elevated_mario_machado.jpg (804x1080, 260K)

In what world is Mário Machado white L M A O

Attached: naom_57713effa2114.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

How am I insecure if that's you who immediately started talking about whiteness. Why are YOU so insecure? The very first post right here: > most don't consider us white
ANd then you proceeded arguing with each other. The absolute state of barbosas. Did Jow Forums make so insecure or Portuguese are like that in general?

she probably btfoed him about the tariff situation

He samefags sometimes to look that there is another person backing him up. And edits some times the (You)s in screenshots.

BASED PORTUGAL

Attached: Portuguese.jpg (400x298, 72K)

he has two phones now

it's over. he's unstoppable.

Attached: phone2.jpg (540x960, 110K)

Greatest timeline

Attached: donald-trump-angela-merkel-g7-summit.jpg (2405x1603, 2.72M)

he's pretty unanimously liked, I'd say.

He's the first president who's actually good at his job we've ever had, and we've been a republic since 1910.

Not you you idiot, the other tuga.
this one. Can't you read m8.

That is true. What a joke politics has become.

>portuguese
>white

this is how we handshake
weak grip or bad posture show lack of trust/commitment. Knowing Marcelo, he's trying to correct Trump's position to make the handshake look legit.
it was unfortunate that Trump was not expecting this short guy to pull him like that

>pierre da silva vasconcelos