I fear for the future of the white race. Is this reasonable, or has Jow Forums ruined me with propaganda...

I fear for the future of the white race. Is this reasonable, or has Jow Forums ruined me with propaganda? What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: 20180623_130433(2).jpg (4608x3456, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qfzLJOlefI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have I become pol? Am I being lied to? If I am being bamboozled, what should I do about it?

I mean...do you guys have opinions that you are afraid to even broach in public?

How would the white race be in danger then?
Elaborate

I too fear the wh*Te race might have a future.

*dabs*

It's, for the most part, propaganda

When things simmer down in Syria I'm pretty sure the EU will deport their registered refugees back and the economic migrants will probably be rounded up and deported as well

Attached: 1512579313293.gif (379x440, 179K)

In Europe at least there are declining birthrates, demographic shifts caused by ethnic minorities becoming almost a double digit percentage of population in only a few decades, and governments openly saying that migrants will keep their population up instead of dealing with the factors that caused the population decline in the first place. That is just to start. I may be brown, but if someone told me it was my duty to accept chinese in my country, I would get upset. Maybe I am just too dumb to accept things, and maybe I am dumber for letting pol grade ideas into my mind, but it just seems wrong to me. What should I do?

> white race

Is a meme that covers basically everything without chink eyes or south Africans and poos. Blinding white North Europeans may fall off but mutts will live on forever

If you want something to cheer you up, since Jow Forums is just cucks projecting, there is a picture floating around showing the interracial relationship statistics in the US as of 2015 or 2016 where white women were shown to be the most race loyal with like 94-95% of white women in the US being with white men.
So don't worry, it's mostly just memes to get some reactions out of unironic stormfags

For you
just take a chill pill, most European countries are looking more and more into closing their borders by each passing day.
The ''white'' race isn't going anywhere.

im retarded

White rice is absolutely doomed.
White rice will end soon because they make too little children.

The white race always fucked with your country, stop being cuck

White genocide in Europe is a meme, we can sit back and laugh at amerilards as their """Superior "race"""" gets browned.

Attached: 1528564637140.jpg (525x525, 35K)

You are not retarded, don't say that. I guess I believe that in the coming years migration will become a serious issue (either after mexicos civil war, or the middle east has a drought) and the west will just accept them. From what I have seen in western governments (which could be my fault, maybe Inhave not done enough research) there seems to be no such thing as a "bad migrant" and it is the wests' "duty" to take people in. Maybe I just don't have faith in...oh say, France to not take in as many north africans as it can, or the UK to not use government money to encourage interracial relationships. Even your country, which has no history of 3rd world colonialism, seems to see it as a duty to have fewer ethnic swedes. I hope I am wrong and retarded and will loom back at myself and laugh but...I don't know

also this

Attached: whiteys_btfo.jpg (611x478, 48K)

I fear the present really. All this rampant cuckold and black bull worship makes me feel a bit uneasy.

It's toned down, a lot. a majority of the country believes that right now the borders need to come to a full stop, and a lot of party leaders agree that after the migrant crisis that happened 2015/2016 that having that many migrants come in is completely unsustainable.
So now they're deporting a lot of people that were previously allowed to stay and hopefully completely blocking off anyone from migrating, and they said that a more sustainable rate would be maybe 1000-2000 migrants per year.
So they learned their lesson.
I think most European countries said the same after the chaos that was caused by the mass immigration.

>blue peru
>white

Well white phenotypes are generally recessive. In fact that may be why it became valuable in the first place. In a world that is becoming far more international, how can whiteness (clear eyes, blonde and red hair, pale skin) survive if it only takes one or two generations to make those traits dissapear?

why would fucking guatemala care

I ain't white, but I have family members that say things like "america will be great when all the old white people die". At the same time they insult natives for being dumb (we are mestizo). It just feels like hypocrisy.

he's not a seething envious little monster

or he actually likes diversity

Why do you hate white people?

>At the same time they insult natives for being dumb

Everytime I throw that in Mexicans' face they act like it never happens. lel Schizophrenics.

It absolutely happens every day. Indio is still a dirty word to most people, and the racism runs deep. According to my family marrying a real native would be a shame. Mexicans are just as racist ( or more ) than the average american. Also they deport more Guatemalans than the US does. Hypocrites.

"Whiteness" covers a hell of a lot more than northern European. Even the horrible Indian admixture down your way puts out essentially "white" women with a tan after enough mixing.

Attached: guatemala-campeon-fem-38.jpg (4971x3629, 965K)

kill yourself you disgustig white worshiper cuck

>dr*mpfies dying out
good

Based bean

I love the taste of my cum t b h

Based N I G G E R

Don't worry Pablo, you're white too

Attached: Map_of_White_Americans.png (1480x740, 47K)

You should fear white extinction because it will most likely happens to every other race.
Instead of beautiful diversity you get disgusting mutts.

El goblino is the fate of all men soon.

Attached: 1143756437875.png (254x198, 9K)

Por que tan agresivo? En tu opinion que se deberia hacer o que se deberia pensar acerca de este fenomeno demografico?

Attached: a1722f115a9d8dd7810b3a335355fe58.jpg (480x716, 30K)

>El goblino is the fate of all men soon.
If everyone's a mutt racism stops existing.

>If everyone's a mutt racism stops existing.

Attached: 1509925488548.jpg (211x239, 4K)

Our future lies in space. Our skin is made for space travel.

You can't be racist when there's only one race amerilard.

Ah yes. The plot of Fallout 1.

>What is Africa?

For better or worse, the white race made my country. Same as you. How will hating white people make my life better?

Globalisation is the future! embrace it

Blacks poos and Asians are all not going anywhere while the rest of us mutts it up.

>housenigger
yikes

Syria was only the tip of the iceberg mate. Africa's population is set to explode in the oncoming century, and as it is high numbers of Africans report a desire to migrate out of their continent. Given this, and that the region is highly prone to civil war and instability, we can probably assume that increasingly migrant crises will originate in Africa.

the joos
the moslems
merkel
soros
feminism

If you really think people will stop fighting each other when everyone is a mutt then you are the biggest brainlet I've ever seen. People will always try and look for some way to be different or unique from others.

But it won't be determined by race.

In haiti after the revolution, the mixed creoles became the upper class and enslaved the blacker more african slaves. Even after that, the upper class has been slightly more white than the poor. Even if everyone is mixed, it will be divided unless EVERYONE is the same.

>old, harding working austrian returns to his white christian household
> suddenly he hears weird sounds and rushes into his daughters room
> sees a huge fat el goblino penetrating his daughter with a black shotgun sized dong
> before he could grab his gun the el goblino dissapeared
> "please dont kill him he is my new boyfriend"

the future is dark for white people

the future is dark for white people

If the situation is to ever reach a point where the white race was genuinely close to extinction I'd expect there'd be an awareness and thusly a conscious effort to reverse these effects. If this were to ever happen you'd imagine there'd be some sort of persecution (perceived or not), which would then cause a great many people to resort to tribalism and "only breed with their own".

>En tu opinion que se deberia hacer o que se deberia pensar acerca de este fenomeno demografico?
nada, de hecho me alegro que los blancos estén desapareciendo

also
>pic

Attached: most-common-country-of-origin-legal-immigrants-600w.jpg (600x350, 73K)

>If the situation is to ever reach a point where the white race was genuinely close to extinction I'd expect there'd be an awareness and thusly a conscious effort to reverse these effects
Trust me there won't be. A good map for this would be the native americans near the end of the indian wars.They eventually became complacent and accepted their deaths.
Not to mention you'll have tards like Who will see it as a good thing.

You're right to worry

Great what about the millions of other things that humans will kill each other over.

european people*
i don't hate but i don't care about them either
do you think any of them will care about Guatemala stop being a cuck

And either your country and my country are shitholes. The white race destroyed the mayan imperium, raped your women, introduced the cucktolicism and turned your country into one of the most violent places in the world. They introduced the self-hating culture in Latin America. They genocided all the natives in North America. Now they're just getting what they deserve.

Then how do younget rid of the mentality that white people "deserve it" present even on this board? Also your countries leaders seem to encourage it even if the population doesnt. What then?

Many natives still live though. It wouldn't be fair to genocide them all if they all weren't killed.

Also by this logic, every single Han Chinese and Mongolian should be murdered immediately because of the genocides the golden horde brought.

how fucking cucked do you have to be to think that europeans didn't deserve everything wrong that's happening to them?

In love with my latina wife, baby on the way, all the Jow Forums race baiting is bullshit, there is no master race, it's all pros and cons. Speaking of, dinners with her family have way better food, us whiteys need to step it up.

Are you that aztecboo mutt?

no, indigenistas are also dumb

Man, I used to think people like you were just jokes, but you actually exist! You genuinely hold hatred for white people in your hearts. On some level you blame them for the troubles you are facing now, rejecting your nation, your faith, and even your empathy. I feel sorry for you, because if your type of mentality perseveres, our countries will never move forward, and may regress to some weird hybrid bolivian-venezuelan populism "culpa los blancos! Culpa los gringos!". Please, do some soul searching. You are only convincing me that my fears are not so paranoid after all.

Ahora entiendo. Sos un resentido. Bueno cuando tengas una opinion que importa, aqui estaremos. Te juro sos igual que pol, solo el inverso. Buen dia.

It's a difficult one, I don't know that the Native American comparison works because 1) thanks to the Internet, mass communication, awareness will be brought (and has already) to these issues. Of course some will see this and remain complacent but you'd have to imagine that it would effect some people whether consciously or subconsciously who will take a look at what's going on on try and reverse these effects through their life choices.
2) The Natives were split themselves which I don't see as being an issue with white people (you could argue nationality which in the American analogy would correspond to tribe but I think for the former there'd be more people willing to transcend that boundary, even then the modern day European country has more people than a Native American tribe and therefore a larger mating pool).

I would agree there'd be a large amount of white people in favour of this sort of thing, either they'd act as a catalyst for those against extinction to further reproduce motivated by disgust, or suck a large number of people into the abyss with them, I don't know the answer.

i'm not saying they are to blame for everything bad that happened to our countries, but why the fuck do you fucking care about people that treated you like an animal?

also i'm not saying we should do like venezuela or bolivia, i just don't care what ever happens to that disgusting continent
sigue chupándosela a los europeos entonces, de seguro les encanta que su escavo siga teniendo una mentalidad colonial

>do you fucking care about people that treated you like an animal?
Did they personally treat him like an animal? Or are you going full WE?
Also how do you know hes not of European decent?

>Jow Forums ruined me with propaganda

Yes. First, no scientist worth his salt recognizes self-reported "Race" to mean anything. It's an arbitrary construct. You should always talk in terms of genetic ancestry.

Now, there is no "white genocide" going on since no one is preventing europeans from having children by force. The native population is still growing and a decline won't start until 2020

Now, in case you forgot. Only 4% of the EU is made up of refugees and their birth rates are nowhere close enough to even form a sizable population in Europe.

Third, all refugees have to go BACK once the conflict is over. They don't have legal permission to stay her forever. They're refugees and not immigrants.

Fourth, democracy is in full swing and a nationalistic wave is strong in Europe so most likely all refugee movement will cease and they will be deported back once their countries are free.

Now, what's the issue?

>>do you fucking care about people that treated you like an animal?
yes, i've been called "indio negro" a couple of times and whenever i go to the "white" part of the city i can see they think i'm poor or bad educated
>Also how do you know hes not of European decent?
he said he's mestizo

oh, this doesn't even include the muslim majority native european countries like Albania so the % of refugees is even lower than 4%

European and chinese are both uncivilized and a treat to the world.

Cringe and extremely cuck. If you love to being treated as a subhuman, you should move to Eastern Europe and stop shaming the LATINO citizens.

I am mixed, I just hate the "blame whitey they are keeping us down" mentality. We are sovereign nations and seem to be able to mess up our own country just fine by ourselves. Hell I was just asking if demographic displacement in europe was as serious as Jow Forums would have me believe ( I am worried the issue may be blown out of proportion) and these guys just tell me I am a colonialist bootlicker. I hope these guys grow up. Unless they are pure native, they have white heritage too. And if they are native, surely they understand demographic displacement?

All countries do evil dipshit. I don't see anyone celebrating the decline of Mongolia (the Mongols) or Turkey (the Ottomans). Oh wait, these countries aren't in decline. The difference is that these countries have not been successful post-empire relative to some of the major European powers so I guess they're to go unpunished while were to drown in a sea of those who despise us and our values, who will only focus on the negatives never to considered that weighed against one another, the good may very well may outweigh the bad (or not, who knows?)

I live in a city with around 60% immigrants, shits fucked man.
If we don't do something soon it'll be over with us, at least us Germans.

The average sandnigger has 10children while German couples have 1-2 max.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qfzLJOlefI

I don't know they suffer from some mongrel obsession. In fact the Brazilian seems to really suffer from it.

I'd hate for any people to get wiped out especially natives. We live in a more civilized time so we should be allowed to do something to protect people.

>women prefer black dick over white dick
>I-IT MUST BE THE JOOS DOING THIS!!!

but you are still 94% european?

Can i get a finn gf?

You should abandon Germany and come here like my great grandfather did.

Blaming the jews is the white people version of blaming white people

Wow! You may have a point. Thank you for the response. I do not worry for refugees, I meant economic migrants more than anything and the trend for population decline. Turning down migrants is seen as taboo, and France and the UK seem to be very willing to use the government to quash the opposition. Also the birthrate of ethnic minorities is much larger. Are these issues for concern as well?

Birthrates in sub-Saharan African nations will decrease as they become more developed. There'll also be less migration to Europe from those places.

Attached: IMG_20180628_182016.jpg (1263x737, 57K)

yeah, it's pure coincidence

Attached: lansky.jpg (1024x707, 167K)

Do you guys have Nazi meetings still?

Yes. White populations dwindle while third world populations increase rapidly, couple that with mass immigration and the threat is real
By getting native americand

the average middle-aged roastie who does sex tourism to africa doesn't even know what blacked is

jesus christ do you even read what i write
i don't have a "blame whitey they are keeping us down" mentality, i'm just asking why do you care that they are in decline
the difference between mongols/ottomans and europeans is that they didn't conquer the entire world genociding every race they came across

yeah but they have gone underground now

Attached: pelado copado.jpg (716x952, 98K)

Yes they did you fucking retard, the real difference is that they're not white and you know it.

wow i didn't know we were conquered by the ottomans, i guess i didn't pay atention in history class

To be fair I mostly meant that for the brazilian guy. And I guess I care because what is happening seems unfair? I do not understand your reasoning. Why do you say you don't care, yet care enough to call me a bootlick? It sounds like you are being dishonest

It doesn't look good, because 1) the refugees are breeding at a much higher rates than ethnic europeans, and 2) once they come in, it's quite hard getting rid of them, especially after the first anchor baby comes out.
We're arguably one of the most xenophobic countries in existence, and most of our population are very supportive of deporting the african illegal immigrants (don't even have permit) to wherever the fuck, but it's kinda stuck at the moment because of muh human rights and international law. Meanwhile, the PM cries on facebook like a bitch, trying to explain to his angry voters why the fuck are the rapefugees still here. I'd imagine it would be even harder for countries like Sweden or Germany to get rid of them

I'm not talking about Mexico and neither were you you utter, utter spastic. The Mongols had the second largest empire in the world and were infamous for raping, pillaging and killing.

You are arguing with a brainlet from a country not only fatter than America but dumber too.

Attached: 1515692934015.jpg (645x729, 49K)

whites are doing that to themselves, no one is forcing them to do it
>Why do you say you don't care, yet care enough to call me a bootlick?
because there's nothing more disgusting than a latino white worshiper
yes, but only in asia, europe, and the middle east, while europe conquered and pillaged almost the ENTIRE world
and the mongol empire fell 400 years ago, while european colonialism only fully stopped in the post-ww2

I am sorry you have felt discriminated against, and I am sorry if I have been combative. But it is clear that you are resentful of europeans and have a pretty big chip on your shoulder. Maybe come back when you have dealt with these issues and let go of your hate

There are 5 continents on the Earth, to reach into 60% of them is substantial particularly when the New World was unknown (The Ottoman's also reached into these 3 continents and their empire dissolved in the 20s) . It seems to me you have a predisposition for disliking white people so it's not like anything I say here matters or will change your mind in any way. But consider:
A) The good that colonialism did (that isn't to say, ignore the bad, but at least weigh the good against the bad, infrastructure, urbanisation better standards of living)
B) That the people now living in these countries that once had empires are in no way responsible for the horrors of colonialism and therefore should not be punished for what their ancestors did (And please do not retort with the trite argument that they somehow benefit from colonialism and therefore the punishment is just, simply put this is untrue and disingenuous)

El GuatemalTECO....

Kara BOGA will destroy wh*Toids