Japan and Senegal have exactly the same stats now

Japan and Senegal have exactly the same stats now
who is advancing then?

Attached: grupa.png (752x277, 10K)

japan

why?

Fair play score

So the Japanese coach plan for the game after 1-0 was just 'don't allow 2-0' that's why the end if games was disgusting?

well poland kind of was toning it down too, they could have been like korea and scored another one

No, we're just a shit team.

You are just shit team, but Japan is shameful team.

there are two plays here, the tournament and the game, sometimes you have to sacrifice one over the other

That's awful. No white people would do that. Only Italians and Asians.

God those last 15 minutes were a shamefur dispray. Japan deserves to go home just for that.

Hey Jews, now that this little Holocaust thing has been settled, can we be friends again? :)

This.

Attached: 1522998988.jpg (640x363, 30K)

We've always been friends ;) seriously nobody here gave a shit about the "controversy"

england will try to lose this afternoon by one goal against belgium so they can do in the next round second place

I love the taste of my cum t b h

>do
go

*strategic

Glad to hear that

Japan has less yellow cards, so Japan advances, Senegal eliminated

based samurai

England is the ideal of absolute sneaky bastards with no shame at all. That's nothing strange Japanese are admiring them so much.

>why?
because the country with the lowest amount of niggers gets to continue

they just don't want to play spain or portugal in the quarterfinals or something
get second place just to advance and play weaker teams until the finals

it's has been like this for many

>they just
Sneaky British bastards.

don't worry if england loses to belgium today they will play japan and knock japan out on the july second

Higher net run rate

1111 0000111010101111100 1111000 00000111000

>he didn't see Denmark vs France

Do French team have any white people?

What does it matter when it was us that played for the 0-0 the whole match?
People complain all the time when someone plays strategic instead of muh honor. It doesn't matter in the end anyway since it's only possible in groups and if you get knocked out of groups due to others playing strategic you would never have won the wc anyway.

What if they both had the same number of yellow cards and red cards?

Maybe they'll result to how many offsides and how many free kicks and how many corners?

But what if they ALSO had the same number of offsides and free kicks/penalties/corners/etc?

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29ec.png (1186x1353, 730K)

a random draw, like lottery by a fifa staff

This is the first time the fair play tie breaker has been used so I doubt they have further tie breakers beyond that. Probably just a coin toss which would be completely retarded but I doubt they would arrange a rematch.

This is literally unfair

Fuck FIFA for keeping BLACK man down

we got less card of our skin color

Your skin color is white, Jonathan.

Attached: 1288574559_6231_full.jpg (200x311, 14K)

Sad for Senegal.

They were the inspiring underdog story thus far.

Yeah, they did pretty more interesting games than Japan.