New map

new map

discuss

Attached: tourist-arrivals-europe-total-2016.jpg (1600x1600, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/09/world/asia/air-china-magazine-london-racism.html
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Finland&country2=Poland
helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/552906-hu-listasi-helsingin-edullisin-olut-nyt-299-euroa-halpaa-tarjolla-myos-toolossa
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1012039057386491915
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Paris syndrome

polish death camps

surprised that denmark is more visited than norway DESU

why is France more popular than Italy
Italy has many ancient things to see, famous cities like Rome and Venice, better climate, sea to the right, sea to the left

90% of tourists in Estonia are Finns

>Netherlands
>5-6 times as small as UK and Germany
>only slightly less than half the tourists
>all of them go to Amsterdam

lots of germans

Many Dutch people go to Denmark too. It's pretty funny actually why the fuck would you go to a place that's the most like your own country

whiteoid tourists are the worst, bunch of chimps they are

i went to the netherlands a couple of years ago and i found it pretty different. it was in zeeland so maybe that's why

Attached: Skærmbillede 2018-06-28 kl. 18.35.18.png (1108x810, 81K)

it has lots of close foreign nations, the top nations by visitors are UK, Germany,Belgium,Spain, Italy, Netherlands and they are by far the lions share of visitors. so it would suggest its easy to get to, the accommodation and places to visit must be good and the crime rate low enough not to discourage. plus excellent transport links.

CPH is a located in a much better place in Europe from a tourist point of view, so it's a much more popular transit airport/starting point for tourists than other Nordic airports. This map doesn't really give you an impression of how long people stay in these countries on average.

Tourists are faggots. Keep them out of here

germany deserves more tourists, and a small chunk of france's should go to italy instead

>notouristugal

France is considered one of the most romantic places on earth, just give it a generation or two until this allure wore off

Crimea is Russian

This is true but I think most of our tourists are still Germans, Dutch and Norwegians that come to the west coast during the summer. Basically it's like your standard beach vacation for people who doesn't want to travel too far and I think that's just a lot more popular than going on a hike in the Norwegian mountains.
So it's limited to people going skiing, which is arguably more fun than going to a beach in a shitty Danish summer, but that's shit is only during winter and people have more time off in the summer.

Because we have more things to see, and more sea.

Anyway, the way to count tourists is retarded and it makes the numbers looking better than they actually are in France: basically, anyone staying a night in a country is counted as a tourist, even if he's not an actual tourist but just a traveler or a professionnal. As France is basically on the middle of the 4 most populated countries in Europe + Benelux, it means there's a hell fucking lot of people who cross it (like Bongs, German or Dutches on their way to the Spanish or Italian beaches, or all the road trade going between those countries), because drivers stay a night here most of the time on their way to their destination. It ramps up the numbers by millions, even though they're absolutely not tourists.

red countries = 1st world countries
green countries = 3rd world countries with economy dependent on tourism

Attached: 1504346733335.png (420x420, 7K)

not even close buddy, and there are even more sites waiting for approval...

Attached: unescosites.png (675x489, 8K)

>more tourists than population
>bad

Who the hell is visiting Moldova as a tourist?

t. actual third world country

>pooland flag

Attached: UVbTUgD.jpg (400x386, 24K)

based lake district was our newest entry.

Attached: Lake District-61.jpg (2048x1365, 555K)

>boosting every country's tourist numbers
you are welcome

No one made a ___tugal meme for 10 mins into the thread I thought it was the end of Jow Forums

People from Moldova that moved out of the country and come back to visit family.

>Your country get's tourist, therefore you rely on tourist
France is far more industrial than Fingolia.

I would. It's kind of nice to see a country that's still more European as opposed to some cunt like the UK, where the culture is thoroughly Americanized and walking through the capital city is no different than walking through Islamabad.

You can't just mix and match your memes like that

Looks great

t.shithole with barely any people (and most of those are ahmeds anyway)

It's not a contradiction. Walking through London is like walking through Islamabad, and UK culture in general is Americanized.
>memes
Have you been in total isolation for the past 30 years?

lmao how can you poorfags even afford to pay for your internet bills

Attached: eu wages.png (902x701, 175K)

How can you?

Lower wages, higher prices, must suck to live there

They pay for it through EU gibs lol

No, I've been living in London for almost the past 30 years though.

It's a cultured man's city.

Good think cunts like yours are stupid enough to give them in the first place.

Paris fell behind Spain, this is outdated
Also how does spain get so much tourism when our goverment doesnt do campaigns or spend much on it?

every country with below 2000€ wage is literally africa-tier. my monthy 1200€ NEETbux covers my internet bill with ease, thanks for asking

Attached: 6576.png (205x246, 6K)

Internet is cheap in Eastern Europe

I pay roughly 12 EUR/month for 50 Mb/s + TV

Easy people want sun, beaches, warm water

Spain is safe and highly developed, Turkey has gone full shithole and the only "real" alternatives are Italy and Greece (which also got a nice tourism boost this year (thanks to us))

Attached: 1530199555721.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

>Lol weed xDDD
Portugal legalized it, France recently legalized small doses of faux-weed, we'll get less tourists sooner rather than later.

>Walking through London is like walking through Islamabad
Not really. The tourist parts are ~70% white.

>UK culture in general is Americanized.
Again, not really. There's American influence in music and TV (pop culture), but the way people behave/interact, our customs and our way of life are generally quite distinct.

>Not really. The tourist parts are ~70% white.
True, but there was a huge scandal when a Chinese tourist guide recommended avoiding the immigrant parts of town.

nytimes.com/2016/09/09/world/asia/air-china-magazine-london-racism.html

Because insults are worse than facts. It's like with the French, who were more offended by Trump pantomiming the Bataclan massacre (not in ridicule but to make a point about gun possession) than by the actual massacre itself.

See a Russian tourist in UK

People who are interested in visiting foreign, somehow exotic countries with different culture and mindset.
So certainly not Brits whos cultural curiosity ends up on getting piss drunk and vomiting on the streets of random tourist trap cities.

the things you can see go beyong the unesco sites, you know?

Millions more Britons travel for culture than they do for a piss up in the likes of Spain.

>every country with below 2000€ wage is literally africa-tier.

Be grateful that you didn't waste 50 years in communist block, otherwise you would have even lower salary than Poland.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Finland&country2=Poland

Your salary is higher but prices and cost of life is higher too, so in result your purchase power is "only" 30% higher, not 300% higher, right?

Such country like China has lower average salary than even Poland but its economy and future is much brighter than yours, i guess. That's life: nothing lasts forever, panta rhei.

>our customs and our way of life are generally quite distinct.
How so? Both are Anglo Protestant, secular, capitalist and liberal.

That's a shitty suburb. When people think of London, they don't think of a random terraced street 10 miles from the centre.

I don't get this autism related to this whole 'european heritage' thing.

I've been to LA, NYC and Miami, and man, it looks like Bogota down there. And guess what?

I don't give a flying fuck. Cause there's this thing called being mature.

Attached: pzyt26efbg701.png (1200x835, 278K)

I thought greece was like top3 destinations. And surprised from Montenegro also thought they had way more than this.

No use to discuss this thing with mericans.

I don't get who visits a city just to see the people. I visit a city to see the buildings, environment, landscapes, etc. etc.

True, but there's still obvious differences between the two. Of course there's similarities, but thinking UK culture is a carbon copy of the US is delusional.

indeed, it's quite offensive for americans to be compared to brits

>McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal) 7.50 €
>Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) 6.00 €
>Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) 5.00 €
>Cappuccino (regular) 3.34 €
>Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter bottle) 2.15 €
stopped reading there. domestic beer for example is normally 2.99€ for 0.5l can and imported beers are around the same price. mcMeal equilevant is 5€. 0.33l cans of soda are around ~1.20€

Croatia is the best country on Earth

True this.

Maybe this will sound biased but, I really got to see british culture seeing a Leeds match.

That was fun as hell.

Is it easy to cope with shitty weather?

>domestic beer for example is normally 2.99€

Normal mainstream commercial domestic beer in Poland is usually 0,4-0,7 euro.

>stopped reading there. domestic beer for example is normally 2.99€ f

You can't even read statistics properly. The 6 euro price is about beer in Finnish restaurants, not shops.

Good example. Working class football culture (although I'm not really a fan personally) is a sort of bulwark against Americanisation.

nothing wrong with our weather. only niggers and other brown people complain about it

helsinginuutiset.fi/artikkeli/552906-hu-listasi-helsingin-edullisin-olut-nyt-299-euroa-halpaa-tarjolla-myos-toolossa

Keeps the vermin out. You need less pesticides for example. Now it has been about +22 for 2 months straight.

Fuck off tourists KARRR KAAARRRRRR

Attached: nigg.png (200x156, 155K)

>this post is non ironical
Does anyone have the picture with the amerimutt tourist talking about european culture and the father shielding his children?

>Makedonija
>0.5
BASED

Well, I live in mediterranean weather.

And for sure your Ikean women love it.

Domestic beer is 8.00 € in Sweden, never been to Finland but I doubt it's 4 times cheaper there

>22 for 2 months

Not bad, I always imagined you lived in 2-3 degrees whole year lol.

Reported to the authorities

joke's on you we made deal with jews and it's ok to say it now

Normally I'm all for per capita stats but I don't see how this one makes sense.

>Reported to the authorities

It is not a crime anymore

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1012039057386491915

It meas some countries, like Ireland, have disproportionately (fucking english spelling) cultural influence compared to their size, therefore they attract many people to visit them

In a sense that in greener countries tourism have bigger share in economy

>twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1012039057386491915

filthy jewish animals... the evil incarnate, a filth, lie and cruelty closed in a deformed ugly body of a "human"... for now they "won" the battle, but they will never win the war they wage against the Polish Nation.

daily reminder that jewry created nazism, communism, debt-based "capitalism", liberalism, moral relativism and multiculturalism

>twitter.com/netanyahu/status/1012039057386491915

and one more time shitloads of smelly curry niggers with pro-kike comments.. curry niggers are the shitties and smellest subhuman nation of asia, motherfuckers shit under themselves in public places and burn dead bodies in open air.. they also multiply like insects... that's the future the jew prepares for all of you, beware...

Turkey > Greece :^))

it is

Why the fuck would anyone want to come here on holiday?

Attached: 1513665451862.png (700x700, 362K)

>m-muh old rocks, we wuz a romana!

lmao

>muh electric pylon
>muh archway
yawn

Fuck off weeb,

t. cheap rip-off

Attached: st michael's mount.jpg (4661x2333, 360K)

France has more climates and regions, also the infrastructures are overall better, south to Rome Italy is kind of decrepit.
I still prefer Italy though, the best country to spend a holiday.

Superior French architecture vs chinese tier British counterfeit

Attached: Mont-Saint-Michel-Normandie.jpg (1024x640, 200K)

Based croatia

why you got to hate m8 literally nothing wrong with our qt version.

Attached: St_Michael's_Mount, Cornwall6.jpg (4000x2249, 2.53M)

But "chinese tier" counterfeit is a compliment user, the Chinese are top tier counterfeiters

>ENGLAND 35.8
>GERMANY 35.6

HAHAHAHA
ITS COMING HOME
TOURISMS COMING HOME

TWO WORLD WARS
ONE WORLD CUP
ONE TOURISM STATISTICS MAP

HAHA NAZIS BTFO

DO IT AGAIN