Only African team left in the WC is France

>only African team left in the WC is France

why are they so bad at football? not intelligent enough?

Attached: africans-today-vs-who-is-the-better-architect-beavers-millions-30998566.png (500x300, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TO7hwF_V3DU
twitter.com/search?q=France africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's amazing what a little bit of real research can teach you

Attached: 1529277196666.png (1534x942, 1.35M)

Attached: 1529858447440.jpg (1110x771, 577K)

Except /his/ these days is just Turk shitposting, pregnant Anne Frank, "what if X turned into Y animal", etc.

Attached: caillie3.jpg (1133x734, 575K)

Aaaaaand thats supposed to be impressive?

You might make your point much much much better if you actually showed modern architecture, of which Africa has no shortage.

Like what the fuck....I never seen someone so well intentioned (white knight Africans from shit posting) be such a retard (by posting literal medieval-tier architecture instead of the real African architecture all over the continent what the fuck)

i mean its basically the same left and rgiht except left is caricaturized

Africa has tons of modern cities not unlike what you'd see in the rest of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=TO7hwF_V3DU

Is a retard and might be a very very subtle troll poster. Or just a very very retarded condescending white guy. I don't know.

So like a typical american, you care about facades of several buildings rather than whole picture. Also, it has nothing to do with the subject.

The video I posted is more accurate to modern Africa than what the other guy posted is all I am saying.

Soccer has nothing to do with intelligence whatsoever. Its a shit sport enjoyed only by Euros and Latinos.

The point people shipping about us africa having no.historical achritecture or buildings.

Uh no, the OP was saying "Africans today" not "Africans in history". Like....it literally even says "Africans TODAY" The left pic in is talking about Africans today and says nothing about history, not Africans in history.

So when you respond to people who are bantering "Africans today" as having crude and simple architecture.....and you respond with medieval buildings which, while fine for their time, do not represent Africans today and are crude by modern standards, you are either a retard or a very subtle troll. One of the two.

>The left pic in is talking about Africans today
Dear American, believe me when I tell you that the left pic is not Africa today.

pic related is the city I live in.

Attached: ghana.jpg (808x493, 513K)

>enjoyed only by Euros and Latinos.
It's the worlds largest sport, infact the only ones who dont care for it are americans and canadians

Thats my fucking point, dumbshit. Read the thread, subliterate shit. I posted which is full of modern cities as a counter to posters like OP and already

Attached: 1527818198663.png (485x443, 26K)

Sorry. I didn't knew that you were the one that posted the cities.

But I think that the poster of was talking about history, and not the present, which however is not related to OP's pic, as you said.

>So when you respond to people who are bantering "Africans today" as having crude and simple architecture.....and you respond with medieval buildings which, while fine for their time, do not represent Africans today and are crude by modern standards, you are either a retard or a very subtle troll. One of the two.

Here's the thing. People will move the goalpost regardless so if you say they have modern buildings they'll shift onto "they had nothing in the past".

So instead of letting them move the goalposts, you pre-emtively move them to make Africans look bad?

Its like if I post a pic of "modern Canadian toilet" showing a hole in the ground and instead of either ignoring this shit bait or showing an actual modern toilet that Canadians might use, you respond by posting chamberpots. Because "they'd just move the goalposts to the 18th century anyway!" Bullshit. Poster was either being a well-meaning but ignorant retard OR he is straight up trolling by ignoring modern day Africa and posting functional but simple medieval buildings. And in that case I am just taking the bait.

Yeah but he refuted a pic talking about "Africans today" with a pic showing only the past. And that's a problem for Americans who might otherwise believe that 3rd world = stuck in the past. World history is important but it wasn't relevant to the pic it was meant to refute at all.

BASATO & REDPILLATO

how ingenuous
twitter.com/search?q=France africa

unironically based

Attached: Manly tears.jpg (447x599, 40K)

>France on behalf of Africa, please destroy Argentina in the Round of 16! Thanks.
>Signed, A pained Nigerian.

Attached: spedepasanen.jpg (600x683, 32K)

I'm ok with when it's countries we colonized because we probably wouldn't be able to pass the group stage without our African players but Nigeria is reaching man