An American called Poland the "Mexico of Europe" on youtube and a Polak wrote that it's actually Greece

An American called Poland the "Mexico of Europe" on youtube and a Polak wrote that it's actually Greece.

I wonder why do the slavshits think their shitholes are better than Greece although millions of them left for European countries while theirs are as poor as Turkey or Mexico?

Attached: GDP per capita (current US$) Data.png (1125x604, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany would be just as shitty if we didn't spend the money rebuilding your ass.

Riveting.

If Greece is so great, why don't you fuck off back to there instead of infesting Germany?

they are the only ones to pay it back

albanian or german subhuman?

He doesn't know any Greek lol
>he would never be accepted by real Greek
>his parents were the trash Greece didn't want, therefore they were kicked out of Greece like Turks did back then
L.O.L

Attached: notevengreek.jpg (513x194, 19K)

well it must be shit if you're on here all day shilling for it
you've actually done the opposite of what you intended, before I thought greeks were cool and intelligent, after seeing your constant posts I realise that greece is a shithole and greeks are subhuman

Everyone can agree that "I am Greek" is a horrible shitposter but that doesn't change the fact that Poland is the Mexico of Europe.

Communication won't be a problem because we have mobile internet, translators and most young Greeks speak English.

My parents are Germans like you and me.

are you the lithuanian subhuman or just a diaspora polak?

Greece is the best country in the world.

So you aren't Greek. Thanks for the screenshot

Greece is almost as poor as Poland despite never experiencing communism. Think about it.

Every country in Europe has their "Mexico" that they use for cheap imported labor. Germany has Turkey, Spain has Morocco, the UK and Scandinavia have Poland, and even Poland has all their cheap labor come in from Ukraine.

Mexico is a decent country it just has very high crime and looks poor next to USA and Canada but next to Guatamala and Belize its rich.

I am EU citizen.

no it's not as you can see here

Damn thats true...South Europe in general kinda isn't as good as the North even though Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal never had Communism. What gives??

the "mexico" of europe lol

your shithole country is not even close to mexico
mexico is 13 economy in the world

Attached: 1429060990_180502_1429094743_sumario_normal.png (560x1204, 39K)

Greece did experienced a dictatorship though.

I don't think an Indian kid rotting on a dirty street cares that India has one of the biggest economies.

protestant evil
but their time is over and they will die out

we dont compare to countrys like poland, Ukraine or greecce

mexico is the 3 richer country in america after usa and canada , and we live better than all southamerica

Attached: CELEBRAN A LA MUJER EN SU DIA.jpg (1600x1067, 380K)

Nowadays life in Poland is better than in Greece except for climate

what is better in poland?

Wages, employment rates, stability, honesty, safety, infrastructure etc.

Germany experienced a dictatorship though as well. And they are now rich and Greece is still poor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

Greece is only in a temporary crisis.

polish infrastructure is trash
poles are aggressive white trash
Greeks are honest, slavs are evil

he means after ww2

Greece is not poor

I'm sorry, but Greece is a poor shithole

Attached: screenshot-www.numbeo.com-2018.06.28-19-38-30.jpg (572x166, 37K)

They are poorer than the North though. And Germany is richer than them.
And cutting it off after WWII seems kinda arbitrary.

I bet the Swiss only dream of ever becoming as wealthy as Mexico, India or China

Greece is a wealthy country and millions of humans visit it
poland is the poor shithole as you can see here

yes but the growth in germany is tied to the number of muslim shitskins

they missed the digital revolution and now they only have heavy industry for which they need all the sandniggers who do the hard work for low pay

In Greece you would earn less, but no muslims, niggers and other subhumans around.

You can fuck off too Popopulus

>Greece is a wealthy country and millions of humans visit it

Because of its climate, millions of people visit Egypt or Tunisia as well

>poland is the poor shithole as you can see her

Nope, Poland is rich and your data is rigged

i can fuck your mother

Attached: d-karte-35-thickbox.jpg (684x750, 228K)

and because of the Greek culture
you slavs are so uneducated about europe, it almost huts to read this

imf data
poland is a shithole
Greece is the best country in the world.

>and because of the Greek culture

Literally no one cares about it.

>you slavs are so uneducated about europe, it almost huts to read this

I'm sure an average Pole has been to more European countries than an average Greek. Pretty much every 25-year-old Pole lived in the UK, Germany and the Netherlands for some time and went to Spain, Italy and Greece on holidays.

My family is in Germany right now, having a fun visit. I hope they are having a fun time and not hassle by racist

Billions of humans know about Greece and hundreds of millions love Greek culture.

Here in Germany, about 1/3 of the German youth, the elite, gets taught in Latin/Greek history and language.

You Slavs are just trashy people, barely European. Just one step above Asians and muslims.

Greece is the best country in the world. There is no reason for a Greek to leave Greece apart from working.

Attached: fuck off polish scum.jpg (594x336, 48K)

I like Poland.
1) Perogies
2) Paczki (poonchkey cant spell it)
3) Jan Pawel (not sure if I spelled it Polish style but the olden pope)

You can stop fighting. Ukraine has taken the mantle of "Mexico of Europe".

Poland is Mexico of Europe
Ukraine is Mexico of Poland

Both are poorer shithole than mexico

Attached: raw.png (320x286, 116K)

Mexico should be way richer than it is considering that it borders the richest country in the world and has had capitalism since 19th century.