Slavic brothers forever

Slavic brothers forever

Attached: Flag-Pins-Russia-Poland.jpg (400x320, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU
youtube.com/watch?v=P17pg55FbvA
youtube.com/watch?v=kR252zr8ylY
youtube.com/watch?v=nidQCt_HEsY
youtube.com/watch?v=ylv-pLAd_4o
youtube.com/watch?v=GPsmlcGwWzo
youtu.be/3h8CKDgYSuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ukraine is more Slavic than Russia

why we are being denied part of the Russian Empire?

>ukraine
No such thing.

>Slavic
Implying that's good thing.

Attached: muti4_4_s.jpg (150x150, 5K)

Ukr... Ukr.. Ukra... OH no OH nono ukr ukrai ukraine HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based and redpilled post
Unbased and bluepilled post

I am from the southern part of Russia near Ukraine fake borders. Cossack, epti.

Slavcucks get DESTROYED

Attached: 1507698994625.jpg (643x580, 174K)

Your small funny cunt would not exist if not Russians, dude. Russians ain't very Slavs though but anyway.

we haven't we divided urine between us yet?

I'm sorry, we are not slavs

Attached: wojak_hetmanate.png (483x599, 167K)

Looks shoped

Poland is already too big. If you get more land you will simply be too powerful to stop

Attached: polishpeople.jpg (268x188, 16K)

Based

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

Attached: eastern germanics (2).jpg (572x572, 187K)

Slavs are older than Germanics.

Poles are Sarmatians not sl*Vic subhumans

Praise ahura mazda

Attached: e1c20e60f45b97e4ef708d4beb490582cde45dd87e327fdc14686ea4229f170c.jpg (2888x2880, 492K)

before Jow Forums I thought that Russians are our enemies, but now I understand that they are our only true friends
together we shall withstand the test of time, and see slavic people flourish
slavs are already the most numerous linguistic ethnicity in Europe, and it will only get better
bright times are ahead of us, finally after centuries of struggles against g*Rmanoids

oh poor naive soul

No, they are more turkish rather than slavic

and russians are more finnoid and mogolian than slavic, so what?
the only true slavic nations when it comes to genetics are poland and belarus

If you are a polonophobe, I personally invite you to Poland to show that we are not russophobic

>belarus
No such nation. They are Poles and Lithuanians after russification.

they were orthodox well before lithuania conquered them and lithuania became a part of poland.
they have their own identity

Slovaks, Berliners, West Ukrainians and Central Russians are slavic too

Attached: 1530215120506.jpg (1080x1441, 524K)

poles and russians are friends, it has been proven
youtube.com/watch?v=w0hurJKOTpU

Map context

meant for

Genetic closeness between slavs

Is this a new ukraine flag?

yes

you are brothers too

no ukrainians are a mistake, their country will be gone in 5 years anyways (and that's a good thing (here's why))

t.ivan vatnikov

they have a right for self determination
if ukrainian people want to be ukrainian, it's their right

t. mykola jebiewdenko
how does it feel cleaning toilets in a country that invade you kek?

t. butthurt chauvinist polack

Stop arguing, you are brothers!
Hohols will never divide us!

t. mykola
t. arytom

Well I always figured we're more linguistically Slav than genetically but still the question of how that came to be is unexplained.
For example, the Bulgars came and established Bulgaria as a minority ruling elite but traces of their language are very few. Thus if Slavs were also a minority of the population as genetics would say, hoe did we end up Slav speaking whereas in case od the Magyars it is the opposite?

morda tam janusz

t. przemysław bóldupowski

Didn't slavic languages all came from Bulgaria/Byzantine region? I think, it's your influence on our languages. And because it was embraced all over slavic countries with christianity, our languages called slavic

here they teach us that slavs came from either iran or the pontic steppe, and that they then migrated westwards and southwards

You're both absolute retards. No one places Slavic urheimat in Iran or Balkans. It's mostly Danube, East Poland and West Belarus or Western Ukraine and Carpathia. Some larp with East Germany and West Poland.

No! There was common slavic language. Old Russian was influenced by Slavonic language which was close to old Bulgarian, and as a result of combination of these two languages (old Russians thought and spoke in old Russian, but wrote in Slavonic), modern Russian appeared.

The language didn't, the Cyrillic writing system did (along with Christianity).

Over here from behind the Carpathians with the most probable homeland in the marshes and forests between the Black and the Baltic sea.

Im talking about language, dumbo
> The language didn't, the Cyrillic writing system did (along with Christianity).
Yea, of course mix, i didn't meant that whole language came from that place

be proud of who you are. your ancestors decided that they want to stay in your land, and your land payed for your education and upbringing

>ukrainian people want to be ukrainian
But I just had no choice.
Where are my right to be someone else?

Attached: tenor.png (500x270, 169K)

>education
Taxes.
>upbringing
Parents.

To add, after that one wave migrated east which assimilated Uralic and Finnic people, one wave went west and mixed mostly with Germanics but also absorbed Celts and other migratory people, and two separate waves went south, one from the Western branch which settled In Slovenia/Croatia and another came from the Eastern branch streaming down through today's Ukraine and Romania which ended up in Bulgaria and the Byz Empire. This division os reflected in the existence of two separate branches in the South Slav languages; West: Serbo-Croatian/Slovene, East: Bulgarian and Macedonian.

Good thread.
I want to speak Polish and make some Polish friends.

based

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 5K)

>Polish
Of all Slavic languages you pick the ugliest one.
Polish should be banned and everyone who speaks it killed.

polski to język trzeszcząco-szumiący ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=P17pg55FbvA

No.
It's beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=kR252zr8ylY

I can be your friend ))

Attached: apu.jpg (1000x712, 68K)

It'd be great!
What's your name?

Janusz I guess

Piotr, and you?

Ahmat

Zhenya.
Have you got discord/telegram?

lmao

In history, no one have got good experience for getting too close spacing with Russia. Don't do it.

no, discord is cancer

>t. šiptar Ali Ahmeti (3)

What you got?

daj linka na /domek/ lepiej

I have Jow Forums

hm, I don't have permissions to invite

Let's make an everyday thread of our friendship? :3

ok but first tell me why did you kill our president in katyń forest

GOTTEM

Attached: 1528584291159.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

But I didn't.
I'm sorry for that...
What a terrible person did it?

Is the old soviet tradition you know

t. antoni macierewicz

youtube.com/watch?v=nidQCt_HEsY

youtube.com/watch?v=ylv-pLAd_4o

Attached: 1497686611922.jpg (320x286, 31K)

disgusting to be honest

Agreed.

what about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=GPsmlcGwWzo

Lul, 150 million views on youtube. Mb you are disgusting

russian kaczmarski

youtu.be/3h8CKDgYSuE

POLSKA

based białoruś

based bulba

redpilled belorus

Пoдклaдкa eбyчaя

>rece boga
>slavic
It's a Germanic symbol from Przeworsk culture

«Хoхлы» T.Г Шeвчeнкo (1851г.)

Хoхoл ocтaнeтcя хoхлoм хoть ты пycти EГO в Eвpoпy гдe нaдo Дeйcтвoвaть yмoм,
Oн нaпpягaeт тoлькo жoпy.

И пoтoмy-тo нa-pycи
Зaвeщaнo aж Moнoмaхoм:
«Cвязaтьcя бoжe yпacи!
C тpeмя -хoхлoм ляхoм и жидaм «

кoвapeн жид, хoтя и cлeп;
Кичливый лях ---пoхyжe cyки бляди,
Хoхoл жe ---cъecт c тoбoю хлeб,
И тyт жe в cyп тeбe нaгaдит.

Bcё чтo нaдo знaть пpo пoляк жидoв и Хoхлoв

Tapace кoнeчнo втopичный пoэт, нo тaк хyeвo pифмy cлoжить я yвepeн oн бы нe cмoг, дaжe ecли бы cтapaлcя.

Is this poem real, or fake? If it was really written in 1851, it is funny as fuck (i just google-translated it).

It's real not fake it's istina about Polacks Jews and hoholi

We complete each other :)

My friend I am not a Jew but the world is White and the world is black you can't change it it's how the world is
Evrey кacтpюля have it's кpышкa :)
No one is normal we all fucked in our heads some look at the cave like me and some look on the sky like you

:)

Xenophobic fake

>My friend I am not a Jew

Yeah, it is rather noticable. What are you doing in Israel?

based