Why are Americans so obsessed with Europe's racial demographics?

Why are Americans so obsessed with Europe's racial demographics?

Attached: 1471605302377.png (507x783, 492K)

Wouldnt you like to know, Muhammed

^

projection

They think they are european

But are just a bunch of alabama´s rednecks

more importantly: why aren't you?

I honestly don't know a single American irl who cares about Europe's race demographics at all. There is a kind of passive assumption that all Europeans are white people though. Like the idea that Europe is extremely multiracial (and always has been) escapes some people who kind of assume its just "white people central".

On Jow Forums I think its a banter thing. Islamaphobia has a long long long history on Jow Forums as much as some people try to blame it on Jow Forums. People want to banter Europe for being "too Muslim" or "Islamafied" and Euros bant USA for having too much Jewish or black.

Of course though, Islam is not a race per se and there are white Muslims (Kosovo), Brown Muslims (Pakistan), Tan Muslim (Middle East), Black Muslim (Nigeria), Asian Muslim (Indonesia), etc etc etc and yes even Latino Muslims.

It's both depressing and satisfying (because they are a bunch of pretentious cunts) watching the motherland become us while acting like it's progress and we don't know what we're talking about.

>call us Arab-Spic-Nigger-Mutt subhumans 24/7
>this action elicits a reaction
jeez, I wonder why

It's entirely the other way round. Most Europeans don't care about race as much as Americans do

Are you seriously denying the existence of the Amerimutt meme?

Prometheus was a fucking terrible film

It's the opposite. You are so obsessed with race autism that all the newfags started taking x is/isn't white shitposting seriously and here we are today

I liked the plot, but the ending was a bit too sudden

I see way way more race autism from Europeans than I do from Americans. But it definitely goes both ways tbf, and as someone who has been here from before we even got flags (whenever that was) , I don't know who "started" it.

Americans dont' give a fuck about Europe or "racial demographics of Europe" IRL though, see

No you illiterate fuck. I'm saying the Amerimutt meme arose as a reaction to America's obsession with the European migrant crisis and race in general

>Why are Americans so obsessed with Europe's racial demographics?
It's like watching someone take a dump on the living room floor in your parents home.

To distract from their own muttocalypse.

Attached: 1529159661294.jpg (1516x871, 381K)

No shit. No one spouts Jow Forums tier shitposting instead of smalltalk. Atleast I hope that

>I see way way more race autism from Europeans than I do from Americans

Lmao are you serious? Your entire identity and politics seem to revolve around that, did you forget the literal race riots you had a while ago with that BLM nonsense?

Yeah but only an American would see it that way