Why are non-Germanic countries so retarded?

It seems only Germanic people make advancements in Europe.

Non-Germanic people are retarded.

Also, Russia has the biggest population and has contributed nearly nothing. What a bunch of RETARDS.

Attached: accomplishments_of_each_country_the_big_four.png (355x463, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/us/image/AdW62vz1Sop2LsljLrthwA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>France, Italy
>not Greek
albanian diaspora in USA

French people arent germanic, just in Normandia

No.

Italians arent germanic,
My family is celtic

France and UK are Celtic, you fatman.

>228 KB, 355x463

Attached: 4g3453454.jpg (2792x2120, 1.32M)

Central french are celtic.
southern french are mediterraneans

Actually I can't think of any single relevant accomplishment for the European culture made by Poland

No, England is Anglo-Saxon and French descend from Franks.

Polka is Czech or polish ???

Northern Italians are Germanic.

>French descend from Franks.
French elite were germanic. Average french is celtic. Galo-Romano.

>French descend from Franks
Nope. They were 200.000 people into a romanogaulish population of 8 million people.

>French elite were germanic. Average french is celtic. Galo-Romano.

All French scientists were Germanic.

>France, Italy
>Germanic
American education.

Northern italians are celtic.
A tiny elite were germanic.
Average northern italian person is celtic.

Kopernik? Curie?

Something something forks.

czech

And all the smart French people descend from them.

>Northern italians are celtic.
THIS

>Northern Italians are Germanic.
Nope. We're galloromanic with a considerable germanic input in some zones, but not ''germanic''

>Everyone who doesn't speak a Germanic language can't possibly have Germanic blood.

Ukrainian education.

How much does your Ukrainian whore of a mother charge for sucking cock you dumbfuck Ukie?

>Kopernik?
THIS

Cringe

>A tiny elite were germanic.

No they're not tiny. Many Italians descend from Lombards and Ostrogoths.

Copernicus was Germanic. Almost all intelligent Poles were either Germanic or Jewish.

Statistics show that everyone from Russia and Ukraine has a mother who offered to suck someone's cock for a cigarette.

23andme can't even genetically distinguish Germans from French.

First, France and UK are mostly Celtic, not Germanic.
Second, almost all Germany's accomplishments (Einstein, Haber, Noether, etc.) were made by Jews. When Jews dominated German science, Germany received 25% of all Nobel prizes in science. After the Holocaust Germany received less than 4% of all post-WW2 Nobel prizes in science, 0% of Turing awards, 0% of Abel prizes and 2% of Fields medals which is a disaster for the most populous first world country in Europe. In Fields medals they are outcompeted even by Russia 1 to 7.
Third, most of the nations on the top got urbanized first. It is much easier to become a scientist or an engineer being an educated urban dweller rather than an illiterate villager. In Russia most of the population was illiterate up until 1930s or so.
Fourth, I'd rather see central Europe populated by lazy, laid-back and friendly Greeks than by authoritarian, sadistic and narrow-minded Germans. Yes, the world would lose a couple of gifted engineers, but millions of people would be alive because Greeks would never start World wars, organize genocides and invent genocidal ideologies.

Attached: Barbarians.jpg (1161x997, 362K)

>Copernicus was Germanic
He wasn't.
>Almost all intelligent Poles were either Germanic or Jewish
Load of horseshit. Almost all inteligent Germans were Jews.

>Second, almost all Germany's accomplishments (Einstein, Haber, Noether, etc.) were made by Jews.

False, that's true about Russia's accomplishments though.

Also, Ashkenazi Jews are a mix of Germanic and Middle Eastern.

That's because of French and Belgian colonizators in West Germany after Charlemagne slaugthered Saxons.

>He wasn't.

He had Germanic ancestors. Don't be stupid.

Nigger please. You've attacked all your neighbours without a reason and killed millions in your lust for thieving.

I see a germanoceltic conuntry with a strong latin input, then a pure germanic country and then two latin ones in that list.

Not ''4 germanic nations''.

Prove it. Protip: You can't.

Now piss off you idiotic mutt and find a new hobby, you're not very good at that one.

Attached: Kopernik.png (1009x2125, 357K)

>He had Germanic ancestors. Don't be stupid.

Attached: 1519746314466.jpg (601x622, 44K)

I don't really see why you're even angry. I never said Copernicus wasn't Polish. I just said he had Germanic roots. Both can be true.

Not all Poles are 100% Slavic inbreds.

We were attacked first. Every single time. Poles, muslims, German knights, they all tried to conquer us.

we never tried to conquer russia we just wanted to unite with our eastern slavic brothers

>No they're not tiny. Many Italians descend from Lombards and Ostrogoths.

lombards and ostrogoths were barely 10% of the population of italy

>lombards and ostrogoths were barely 10% of the population of italy

Less than 10% of the population made scientific accomplishments.

All of Italy's scientists were Germanic.

>acts like a fucking retard
>why are you angry
Can you fuck off?

Germany is a mixed country. Half of their Prussian nobility(the one that actually mattered, unlike Swabians) was of Slavic and Baltic origin.

>le germanic tribes were homogeneous people meme
Bobby please, stop fucking shitposting.

>Not an argument.

No you did. After Ivan IV died you tried to make some guy Russia's new Tsar. He would do nothing but promote polish interests.

>mutt education

no he would have created an union of all slavic peoples, bringing peace and prosperity too all of eastern europe for centuries
but russians kicked us out for some reason :(

Yes, it is. Because you know jackshit about history and genetics. Germanic tribes were already mixed with local populations when they crossed Rhine, not to menton when they arrived in Spain, Portugal and Italy. There was a study done on Germanic Alemans and some of them were literally Eastern Euro.

Lay to rest Teutonic race fantasies, it's no longer relevant and not back up by anything.

>Yes, it is. Because you know jackshit about history and genetics. Germanic tribes were already mixed with local populations when they crossed Rhine, not to menton when they arrived in Spain, Portugal and Italy. There was a study done on Germanic Alemans and some of them were literally Eastern Euro.
>Lay to rest Teutonic race fantasies, it's no longer relevant and not back up by anything.

No one is pure.
Sorry I'm connected with many Poles on 23andme and almost all of them have significant northwestern European admixture.

You're not 100% Slavic inbreds.

you had a good run but this one was too obvious
still not bad, you baited at least one retard

Well yes that’s how it works. Germanic is a language family and not at all related to genetics.

you can leave the thread now since you don't know what your'e talking abut

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/us/image/AdW62vz1Sop2LsljLrthwA/

must be some kind of shitskin

>Many Italians descend from Lombards and Ostrogoths.
Except from some northeastern and nortwestern valleys i wouldn't say ''many''.

well, he has an amerimutt flag

non germanic "people" are subhuman

I agree.

Did they fear the GERMANIC warrior?

Attached: ready to go.gif (500x300, 1.77M)

Everyone fears the Germanic warrior.

>1400-1950
now let's see the data for 5000 B.C.-476 C.E.

Uk is majority Celtic Dna, even England is only 30% Germanic. It only became Germanic because the Celts had no militaries because the Romans left. The Saxons took fucking half a century to take Cornwall because it wasn't Romanized and had warriors. Germanics have had the easiest ride of history and the best opportunities in Europe. The Celts had more culture and more land than Germanics, it's just the Romans invaded us, the Germanics got lucky.

>now let's see the data for 5000 B.C.-476 C.E

Mostly Egyptian, Persian, Babylonian, Chinese, Indian and Nubian advancements.

Greeks and Romans stole some of their accomplishments too.

>Uk is majority Celtic Dna, even England is only 30% Germanic

And that 30% of England tends to be more intelligent than the rest of England.

Anglo-Saxons are the most intelligent people in the British Isles.

>look mommy, Grug made round flat thing. Round flat thing can roll!

Short after Germanics build rocket and flew to the fucking moon.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)

>Uk is majority Celtic Dna, even England is only 30% Germanic
The y-chromosome percentage is even higher in England it's just there isn't much mitchondrial Germanic dna anywhere.

>Short after Germanics build rocket and flew to the fucking moon as part of a pissing contest with slavs
FTFY

The Celtic parts are around 90% R1b, England is around 70%

you mean mena jews living in germany? because that's half of german geniouses ever

Not even in normandy. This meme has to stop some vikings settled but their blood was drowned into the STRONG gallo-roman genes (which is the one and only master race btw)

>1950

Achievements have grown exponentially and Finland would be even in better place. Also we are pretty high when you take in count our population which was 300 000-800 000 between 1500-1800

>Average french is celtic.

Attached: 1530204360617.gif (500x375, 134K)

No that's not true as far as I'm aware. More wealthy and middle class because England is a great bit of centralised fertile land for a nation to develop. Far more industry and commerce, more development, more trade, wealthier, perceived as more intelligent.

shut up finngolian

I apologize.

factually incorrect

cry more little welshcuck

Attached: 36A6689D00000578-3711040-A_study_of_DNA_collected_by_the_family_history_website_Ancestry_-a-2_146969 (470x473, 45K)

don't give a fuck, anglo mutt

>spout bullshit
>get called out on your bullshit
>"s-shut up!!! i don't care!!!"
enjoy being subservient to the superior germanic anglo BVLL

>Second, almost all Germany's accomplishments (Einstein, Haber, Noether, etc.) were made by Jews.
not true, also I recognize the way you spam these posts with the same images and "arguments". You're a paid shill, right?

Attached: Gottfried_Wilhelm_Leibniz,_Bernhard_Christoph_Francke.jpg (829x1023, 95K)

Leibniz was Slavic.

He was Polish, therefore Sarmatian. Not Slavic.

I didn't spout bullshit, I made one mistake that you're milking like a typical English twat. You're still only 36% Saxon yet larp as the Anglo-Saxon master race.

is this a meme

My ancestor :)

>you're still only 36% saxon
and 9.2% skandi, thus 46% germanic in comparison to 21.59% celtic; ergo majority germanic, minor celtic

and you don't get to chat shit about larping, you little welsh spastic

Poland contributed a lot of Jews to a lot of countries around the world. They are more precious than gold and improved your life in unbelivable way.

How am I larping? being 46% Germanic doesn't change the fact that you're 36% Saxon yet you claim to be Anglo-Saxons?

Coucou I am germanic but unrelated to filthy franks, I am wisogoth-burgundian master race

>Russia has the biggest population and has contributed nearly nothing
gr8 b8 m8

>46%

>and improved your life in unbelivable way.

This. Russia is such a rich, successful and high-tech country with a bright future nowadays because of our Jews who emigrated there en masse during initial period of Soviet Union. Everybody is jealous about Russian standard of life these days, they owe this all exclusively to our Jews.

The USA is unquestioned global hegemon winning an economical battle with China and the rest of the world, with a tiny, almost non-existent debt, coherent racial-social situation, cheap medical services and ultra-modern infrastructure mainly because they turned into the best shabbosgoy on the planet.

Ukraine is blooming like a flower and amazes the world with its economical achievements mainly thanks to our Jews who lived there in times of II RP and who became owners of their economy in post-soviet period.

Sweden is a racially monoethnical country with the lowest crime rate in the world and rational and pro-national attitude mainly because of such priceless Polish Jews like Jerzy Sarnecki and Piotr Wołodarski.

>gr8 b8 m8

it's true though. russia is full of retards.

By Wodan, feels good to be Germanic

Attached: amerimutts.png (820x1020, 377K)

how could you

>you claim to be Anglo-Saxons
because we are

it's the largest percentage of our ancestry, where our language (the language you're forced to speak celtic cuck) comes from, and where our culture comes from
you claim to be celtic, yet no doubt will have a sizable germanic ancestry as well because everyone in the british isles mixed with one another; should you no longer identify as celtic then? no of course not, it's part of your own heritage, culture, and language

Genetically it's been proven that the Celtic parts, besides lowland scotland and northern ireland, have little Saxon admixture. Cornwall where i'm from also has the least scandinavian admxiture, so no, I really have no reason to stop identifying as Celtic.

>fucking cornish
lmfao and you were getting on at me about larping

saw that coming... yes we are Celtic *sigh*

Attached: iuKUYJIA5L.jpg (636x512, 92K)