If your country is not blue, then it is a totalitarian shithole

If your country is not blue, then it is a totalitarian shithole.

Attached: medical-cannabis-legal-wedd-countries-states-1024x432.png (1024x432, 182K)

dude weed lmao

Stoners smell absolutely terrible and are lazier than people on crack.

Based North Korea.

Why is my country "Decriminalized"?
Pretty sure weed is very legal

DUDE

Drug consumption may be illegal ion France, French people are still among the largest users of drugs in the world

Attached: use-of-cannabis-worldwide1.png (600x555, 81K)

"Totalitarian" is a concept invented to lump fascism and communism together and obscure the more insidious restrictions liberalism places on us. It starts from the assumption that an elected government is less democratic than DynCorp and Thor Equities

WEED

I hate potheads, fucking scum, can't wait till italy becomes fascist again so I can go out and beat these subhumans to death

You're seething on Jow Forums, you couldn't beat anyone up, certainly not to death- even with a weapon and one free hit.

>Totalitarian shitholes
France, Ireland, Norway, Wisconsin, Japan, South Korea
>Weed paradise
North Korea, Iran, Russia, Israel
>Unsure if totalitarian shithole or not
Papua New Guinea

Cool good to know

This, I thought you were one of the first years ago. I remember libertarian types having a boner for Uruguay when it went down

Frenchoids are massive hypocrites who knew

Attached: Muslim Dress.jpg (783x419, 78K)

it's not legal here

sure, even your faggot ass could given a baseball bat and a free hit on a skull, and I'm surely no fucking weak weed nigger like you

>What was the reign of terror
user, nuns haven't been treated well in France for a very long time.

Reign of terror was hundreds of years ago how does that excuse French hypocrisy today???

Attached: tumblr_l97doy8OII1qcamkko1_r1_500.png (500x372, 99K)

because the nun isn't beaten or stoned to death if she chooses not to wear these clothes

Here it's been legal for some time but only formally, in reality the conditions you need to meet to receive such treatment are so demanding so almost no one can apply for it.

Name the number of Muslim girls who are "stoned to death" for not wearing hijab in France? Ever?

VS. the number of Muslim girls who are banned from education, banned from public office, fined even imprisoned by the French government (mostly white males) by wearing hijab?

France is nothing but HYPOCRITES and stale bread.

My father-in-law is a big stoner and eats weed oil from a syringe its embarassing but it keeps him away from alcohol I guess.

One of those religion doesnt propagate beheading of infidels and calling them worst of creatures

>I base my life around DUDE WEED MAN XD

NJ here, it isn't legal or unenforced despite lawmakers pushing for legalization

>I can't enjoy anything without taking it to extremes
I bet you're fat

How many French Muslim women EVER tried to behead anyone?? 2 or 3?

Not legal but you won't go to jail for smoking weed

Have you ever actually dealt with a crackhead?

Attached: 1518091636401.jpg (417x418, 42K)

Give me a break dude. I'm in Texas where it's prohibited and it's easy af to get and not expensive. Out of all the causes to spend energy on, why choose
>muh weed dude

I don't care if sandniggers wear a headscarf. It's their religion. I just don't want them in my country.

>Drug use is widespread
>Sex is widespread
>Homos are widespread

I think we due a war.

France is a FRENCH country. Muslims shouldn't even be there. They create crime and disorder and act as a parasite class. They are given welfare and access to French institutions created by FRENCH people. Not muslims.
Banning hijabs is a good way to keep these shit tier brown people out.

>sex is widespread
Lmao imagine being mad about this. You have to be a literal retard or ugly as sin to not be able to get laid in the modern day