Football, now THAT's a sport

Football, now THAT's a sport

Attached: 1530122459348.png (1500x761, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love this meme making fun of babyboomers

Do American boomers really drink energy drinks?

The rich ones drink wine, not sure what the middleclass ones drink

no, that's the 25 yo boomer meme

buddweiser

Why can't they make good music like Van Halen anymore?

Attached: 30yob.png (380x349, 144K)

There are no Boomers that young.

This meme is retarded and needs to die.

Attached: 1530138009046.jpg (618x597, 144K)

they drink beer.

Low class: Pabst Blue Ribbon
Middle class: Budweiser
High class: California wine

That's the point of the meme its suppose to be ironic or something.

I think the idea is that it's young people (many of which of classical liberals or libertarians) who have that boomer mindset, as well as interest in the 60s, 70s, 80s, are called boomers in a tongue in cheek fashion.

They drink Natty Light

It's making fun of millenials who have boomer ways of thinking

No thats more a Millennial thing (working class millennials more than middle class or rich kids ofc)

I think Boomers are a very mixed bag with politics (same as anyone) but I think one thing that really define them is they think life is smooth sailing and all you need is a good handshake.

My dad is on the border of Boomer and Gen X (same as Obama) and he is strong Democrat but when I was looking for a job he told me to just go door to door at business. Give them a firm handshake and say "I don't have experience but I am willing to learn" since that was how when he was young.

boomers and reactionary millennials have fundamentally different mindsets.

boomers want to go back in time, but they still want to go back to a time when society already followed a modernist ideology (e.g. the 50's). I would even argue that most boomers are modernists.

reactionary millennials, on the other hand, hate modernism. in their opinion, modernism ruined the west. they still fetishise time periods heavily shaped by modernism (e.g. the 50's), but for some reason they don't think of them as modernist.

I don't think boomers want to go "back in time" at all, they mostly want to just be old and bitch and go golfing and see the grandkids. Reactionary millennials think that boomers got a good deal from being born in the 50s (and late 40s, early 60s) and want a slice of that pie. Hell, millennials in general seem to believe this.

Nobody outside of fucking philosophy scholars and rich white kids with way too much time on their hands even knows what "modernism" is.

Reactionaries in general are just retards who think that past, failed ideologies are capable of fixing modern problems. They think this because they’re too stupid to be forward-thinking and try to fix problems in that way

>Hell, millennials in general seem to believe this.
Because it's literally true

It seems oversimplified though, like what about women? And black people? Boomer women had to fight for their right to even get a credit card.
But that's not acknowledged, and instead its just "boomers had it easy" instead of "white males had it easy and now they still have it easy".

What about the internet? Smart phones? Feminism and minority rights? etc. It gets lost even by liberal millennials who are just so jealous of the boomers they forget to count their own blessings.

>Reactionaries in general are just retards who think that past, failed ideologies are capable of fixing modern problems
Either reactionary has a broader meaning than I think it does, or this is actually a larger problem with politically active millennials in general. They forgot a lot of lessons of the past and the reasons why the modern world was formed as it has been.

The entire meme is basically Gen Z making fun of millenials who decided to grow up

we get it your dad is 30

I think they in general do mean white male boomers. White male boomers had it easier than white males even now.

The meme isnt about anything you retard

Attached: 1517791010396.png (80x90, 1K)

>he sees deeper meaning in memes

Attached: 1525703655230.png (744x851, 363K)

I had no love of football when I was younger, but now that I am in my 30s, I've grown to appreciate the sport.

It's pretty clearly making fun of millennials who adopted the boomer mentality

THE MEMES JACK THEY HAVE MEANING
/X/ TRIED TO WARN US

Modern white males have internet, smartphones, sexual freedoms (lgbt and sleeping around), lower crime (at least compared to 80s and 90s), better car safety, global economy and media, and many of those are thanks to boomers.

The world overall is getting better. White males are buttmad because equality means they had to give up some to get some. I think its a mistake though to say "boomers" even if you mean "white male boomers" because white men are a minority of boomers.

this is you

Attached: 1517158550498.jpg (645x773, 39K)

same, love watching world cup games with friends, absolute blast tbqh

>that literal shit-eater who believes there is deeper meaning to be had in memes that only seek reactions
lmao@yourlife

My dad does but he is the exception. He even drinks the exact white can flavor. I can't help but see him when I see the meme now.

And hell--even if white male boomers had better economic opportunity, nowadays we've opened up worlds where women and men can earn great wages together, essentially doubling a household earning potential. Education is higher than ever and before you give me shit about "muh student loanssss", student loans literally pay for themselves more often than not because you earn more. Think of it as a tax after the fact.
Hell Boomer males had the vietnam war and shit (at least in the USA) where they were sent to a jungle to get shot at and die on shit-covered spikes. By force, not by choice.

Millennials were never forced to fight or die in a war. You can live fat and happy in your Boomer parents basement til they die.

Millennials have problems and it sucks but I fail to see how we have it worse than any other generation, and even pretending like Boomer life in the 60s-70s was easy is being very very selective.

Attached: 1512330650860.png (900x729, 129K)

I've never seen this meme used in a political context, let alone mocking a classical liberal or a liberatarian.

>Starts vacuum
VVVVVVVVHIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR
NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S SATURDAY MORNING
>Opens a can of Diet Coke
VVVVVVVVHHIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
MOM STOP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP
>Takes a sip
VVVVVVVVHHHHIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I WAS UP ALL NIGHT WATCHING JORDAN PETERSON PLEASE
>Gets vacuum stuck on a loose thread
VVVVVVVHHHHIIIIRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNRRRRMMMMMRRRRRNNRRRMMMMMNNNRRRR
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>"You better get up and help your father!"

Attached: 1530217401275.png (1507x1155, 203K)

I'm starting to like these boomers pictures

Fallout 3... Demon’s Souls... Super Paper Mario, now THOSE were games. Kids these days don’t know what they’re missing.

This except Sims 2+3.

Like not to be a 30 year old boomer but has ANY game franchise gotten WORSE over time the way Sims has? Yeah Sims 4 is a lot better than it was at launch but the Sims don't have any of the character they had in 2+3 and no open world but yet still buggy as hell!

If this makes me a boomer so be it, I just want whats best for the franchise not like this.

>that teen boomer who needlessly points out the butt of the joke

Attached: 170g.gif (785x757, 824K)

youtube.com/watch?v=i9r_nMzdTu4

Attached: 1530208618040.png (680x585, 194K)

My mom might be a 57 year old Millennial because she's always bitching about her student loans. (Love ya mom)
Trump is a 72 year old Gen Z because he just shitposts on twitter all day and still ahs no idea what he believes in

Whoopsies, looks like kiddies got out of their contaiment.

Attached: average v poster.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Who is this meme directed towards? No-one on this board is affected by it since very few here are even over 30, and those who are probably don't fit this meme anyway.

>that 21 year old boomer who needs jokes explained to him

>I WAS UP ALL NIGHT WATCHING JORDAN PETERSON PLEASE

Attached: d89.gif (600x580, 474K)

My boomer dad loves Lil Peep and xxxtentacion

You call that a meme? Back in my day we would’ve posted a “pedobear” if we wanted to insult someone. But I guess that’s too old-fashioned for you youngsters, huh?

Man I tell ya, they sure don't make memes like they used to, always just slappin' shit onto older, more established memes and calling it "new". Who here remembers Long Cat or EFG? Now those were some quality memes.

Attached: 1529014748420.jpg (633x640, 40K)

I dont like longcat but I miss when Jow Forums use to make polandball comics before reddit took them and then we can't do it because reddit was doing it.

57 CHEV...NOW THATS A CAR...REAL STEEL...DONT MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO

Attached: 1526271122939.jpg (1250x938, 347K)

now that's what I call a boomer post

this made me sad because I love old cars :(

I think 57 Chevy is more the Boomer's parents or Silent Gen. Boomers would be small children in 1957. Unless they are remembering riding in their moms car.

Old cars are stylish but new ones are definitely better safety in terms of safety features (in large part thanks to boomers actually so make sure you hug a boomer today)

same, but i grew into it when i was 20

>those wheels

Attached: 1520384104498.jpg (639x960, 41K)

Hmm, what’s this? Let me grab my reading google glasses...

Hmmmmm, can’t say I recognize that model. Maybe my great auntie had one? Now the ‘03 Range Rover, that was a steal!

that pic made me feel sorry for them

2 out of 3 look pretty happy, the only guy who looks sad is the guy with wheelchair and oxygen tank. I feel bad for that guy but not the 2 happy guys.

IN the end we all get old. I will be sad when my own loved ones die (my parents mostly and my aunts and uncles) even though I know its inevitable and will be very hard and very sad. I will also feel bad when my husband get old and dies and I hope I die first but not too first.

wtf mutts have emotions too? why didnt they tell me?

>my husband
What's more likely on Jow Forums, a homo or an actual female?

>that actual boomer in the background

You know the answer.

Homo. How is that even a question?

>faggot emotions
yeah