Contrary to popular belief, Russians are not human

Contrary to popular belief, Russians are not human.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/09/26/russian-cannibal-couple-may-have-drugged-killed-and-eaten-as-many-as-30-people-police-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.12a8d74f03d7

Attached: DKq70NaVwAApRwf.jpg (600x418, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLUd3eObo-U
stat.fi/til/rpk/2017/13/rpk_2017_13_2018-05-08_kat_002_en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Contrary to popular belief

Not really

>Contrary to popular belief

It's a meme pushed too far by the Kremlin in Mordor.

>russians
>posts ukrainians

Human flesh??

Uma Delicia!!

>tfw no russian cannibal gf

>Believing American propaganda
Nice try Langley.

Excuse me but OP seems to have made a mistake in his post, "not" is clearly not meant to be here :^)

If I was Russian I'd stay inside for the rest of my life

Not the first time. They did it during the blockade to St Petersburg aka Siege of Leningrad too.

Attached: cannibalsleningradsiege.png (754x396, 307K)

And you would do this because you would be too poor to leave your muchosransk, like 90% of Ruskies.

Finns are downgraded version of Russians.

Attached: canni.jpg (1506x2048, 528K)

War ain't a spa resort so i don't get what you're getting on here

This picture could be titled: "Russia under sanctions - version: hardcore" or "I still vote for Putin".

Same ethnicity as North West Russians. Lucky enough to not be trapped in USSR.

Attached: cannibalism-still-prevails-photo-2.jpg (500x359, 80K)

Chinese should implement this tactic to fight overpopulation in their region

>Chinese should implement this tactic to fight overpopulation in their region

The best way to fight agaisnt overpopulation in China is searching for Lebensraum in depopulated Russia, but first the Chinese need to understand it.

you arent human either slav

Attached: 1521236113239.jpg (1000x800, 212K)

Can confirm, having a part of my cousin for supper rn

That's a Haitian with Polish ancestry.

Attached: Russians20182.jpg (600x337, 106K)

>Excuse me but OP seems to have made a mistake in his post, "not" is clearly not meant to be here :^)
I'm on to you wendigo. You aren't fooling anyone.

On September 8, 1941, the Soviet Union was brutally attacked and Leningrad was surrounded by Finns in what ended up being one of the most devastating sieges in history.

Leningrad’s siege lasted for two and a half years with enormous casualties. It led to extreme starvation, illnesses, and an estimated of one million deaths. Of course, in situations like that, people would do anything to survive, including cannibalism.

But after the siege was broken, the Soviets wanted to prosecute those who had resorted to cannibalism. However, since over two thousand people were accused, the People’s Commissariat for Internal Affairs (NKVD) divide them into two groups; ‘corpse-eating’ and ‘person-eating’; those who ate dead people and those who killed people to eat them. The former were jailed, the later were shot.

Attached: Siege+of+Leningrad+Leningrad+was+put+under+siege.jpg (960x720, 80K)

> old out-of-date photo of Łódź from 2003 combined with an alcoholic face of a Russian drunkard.

Nice try, mutt. This place showed on the picture looks better today than most of places in the USA, nowadays.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLUd3eObo-U

>americans with cuck fetish
Like fire and smoke

>Believing American propaganda
>Nice try Langley.
This is a legit case I remember when the Russians arrested them. Not sure about the trial though.

Chu say cuh?

Attached: b1c8a335fa00629e3d0297d65ff11b45.jpg (216x320, 20K)

>combined with an alcoholic face of a Russian drunkard
I think that guy is actually a Haitian. Napolean left a bunch of Commonwealth troops in Haiti.

In 2017, Estonians (8,400) and Russians (5,000) made up the biggest group of foreign suspects of offences against the Penal Code. Of Estonian suspects, 53.3 per cent and 36.6 per cent of Russians had a permanent place of residence in Finland.

Compared with the year before, the number of offences by Estonians decreased by 2.8 per cent and those by Russians increased by 11.3 per cent. Citizens of the former Soviet Union are also included in Russians.
Other countries where over 1,000 of its citizens were suspected were Iraq (3,250), Sweden (1,600), Romania (1,500) and Somalia (1,200). Of Romanians, only 15.8 per cent had a permanent place of residence in Finland. The respective shares for Somalis and Swedes were 94.7 and 62.1 per cent. The share of Iraqi suspects has doubled from 2014. There were 1,500 Iraqi suspects in 2014 and 87.8 per cent of them were living permanently in Finland. Of Iraqi suspects, 52.2 per cent had a permanent place of residence in Finland in 2017. One person can be guilty of many different offences during a year.

stat.fi/til/rpk/2017/13/rpk_2017_13_2018-05-08_kat_002_en.html

Post more photos of streets that are outside of city centers and people living there. Also Lodz is the most gray town with gopniks everywhere among all big Polish towns