OH SAY

OH SAY

Attached: download.jpg (191x264, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/
twitter.com/PhilDavis_CG
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/yes-mass-killings-inspire-copycats-study-finds-n386141
abcnews.go.com/US/elderly-driver-strikes-2nd-amish-buggy-year-didnt/story?id=55661730
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_defense_force
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

School is supposed to be over. Who got shot now?

Still the best country in the world, as long as you avoid leftist shitholes such as Shitfornia.

4 people were injured at a newspaper. I fail to give a shit considering in the meantime millions DIED from cancer, heart disease, auto accidents etc

This time it's a 10 minute drive from where I live

>public safety issues shouldn't be addressed until being more deadly than cancer.

Attached: ____1516758409493.png (2000x1712, 121K)

>inb4 moooslim shooter

>we can't do anything about it because people still get in car accidents

Attached: 1456530063566.jpg (1280x720, 453K)

Supposedly a shotgun was involved

>mass shooting in america happens
>everyone in the world gets excited to see if the shooter was someone they politically oppose

Attached: 1529950965683.jpg (557x589, 49K)

Wtf most Muslims arent' shooters and vice versa, USA Muslim population is

SHALL...

>mass shootings aren't a problem because other things can also kill you

Attached: 1451628886776.gif (320x180, 769K)

I hope I will never know this feel

Attached: 1510434372937.png (645x773, 89K)

But to be fair, is there as much public discussion in the US about improving driving education and taking the driver's licenses away from the 1/3 of population that can't or is too retarded/arrogant to behave in traffic

Yes. Quite a lot of people get stabbed in London.

No and maybe there should be. But the existence of a problem in one area doesn't make another issue a "non-problem"

Don't worry. E.U. controlled countries are getting what we deserve too.

I really don't give a fuck what happens in America.

lol

Mass shootings aren't a problem period. They are pure fear mongering. Homicide is a slight problem, one rapidly disappearing though. Media hype and threads like this one generate more mass shootings, as retard NEETs see these threads and try to grasp some notoriety for themselves)

No, the fact that you are literally 30x more likely to die from the stairs than a mass shooting is what makes it a "non problem".

No one even mentioned guns you fucking ape.

Attached: 1529654863781.png (913x790, 116K)

>4 people were injured at a newspaper
suspect must be a blumpftard

>Mass shootings aren't a problem period. They are pure fear mongering.
I agree. It just happens in shitholes like America or Africa.

It’s way more than 1/3. Maybe 1/5 of Americans at the most should be allowed on the road.

Remember that people in America can pass their driving test in an automatic. There is just no mechanism to weed out retards

>My side of the issue only offers limiting rights as a solution
>Why won't you accept my solution
>I didn't even mention guns

I don't think you can get votes by dropping bombs on citizens..

having a nation full of virgin angry incel neets that vent on the rest of the population and attempt to mass shoot, it's still a problem imo, even if statistically irrelevant

Milo Yiannopoulos called for journalist to be gunned down two days ago
tho if i had to guess, it was some disgruntled employee

>Milo Yiannopoulos
Always the fucking Greeks.

>a nation full of virgin angry incel neets that vent on the rest of the population and attempt to mass shoot, it's still a problem imo, even if statistically irrelevant
Its statistically irrelevant because there aren't a lot of incel neets.

US society has problems too, but mass shootings are a sensationalist distraction, and coverage of the subject if anything just results in low effort copycat crimes like OP.

crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

twitter.com/PhilDavis_CG
this guy was there
live tweeting the experience

>crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

>Yurip is a country
>States in America are countries
Fucking hell

>crimeresearch.org
That site is absolute shit. Last time I actually went through some of the numbers and they fucking left out a ton of shootings. Absolute bullshit.

#based #redpilled

Tell me what pill color isnt taken (I know black blue and red are taken is green?) and I'll write manifesto of what problems we need to deal with and confront and what problems are fucking meme bullshit by fear-hawking shitheads.

blue
watch the matrix to understand

What
Is trying to say is that looking a specific type of crime isn't reflective of overall crime rates which are dropping steadily over time.
In terms of population and variance in laws there really isn't much difference between the EU and US, you just get really proud that your cunt the size of my backyard is so different from the identical cunt next door that talks slightly differently. You even have free travel under the EU in the Schengen area, so arguing about it is meaningless.

Attached: violent crime over time.png (1000x743, 63K)

>In terms of population and variance in laws there really isn't much difference between the EU and US
Are there even fucking schools left in America or are they all shot up?

>MUH WHATABOUTISM
The classical United Statian dialectic, I see.

>meantime millions DIED from cancer, heart disease
Imagine, if only such things as free healthcare and healthy diet existed.

Sorry but once you start hyping up "4 injuries" you are intentionally fear-mongering, shit-stiriring and causing more copy cat crimes.

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/yes-mass-killings-inspire-copycats-study-finds-n386141

Not a coincidence that most of these shooters seem to be the kind of memelord retards that lurk on Jow Forums.

>But to be fair, is there as much public discussion in the US about improving driving education and taking the driver's licenses away from the 1/3 of population that can't or is too retarded/arrogant to behave in traffic
Restrictions on teen drivers have been increased and they are pretty tough about driving under the influence. Occasionally they bring up not letting the really old drive after one of them crashes through a store front or some other large object but that usually goes nowhere.

abcnews.go.com/US/elderly-driver-strikes-2nd-amish-buggy-year-didnt/story?id=55661730

>Are there even fucking schools left in America or are they all shot up?
I wonder; you're still more likely to be struck by lightening that be in a school shooting, but if the media covered lightening strikes the way they cover these incidents they'd have built a Faraday cage over every city by now.
Either way under the EU Europe is a confederation of states as the US is, each state in the US is free to make it's own laws and many even have their own militaries and nearly every state has the ability to have an army separate from the federal army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_defense_force

But relative concepts is something that easily goes over the head of the nubile Dutchman

>Sorry but once you start hyping up "4 injuries" you are intentionally fear-mongering
Nothing to worry about guys. There were just three of these shootings (4 or more injuries) yesterday. Literally nothing
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Attached: dsafa.jpg (590x643, 73K)

Yeah and yesterday I got a blister on my pinky toe from my shoes and a cut on my hand from my umbrella. Better hype the dangers of ill fitting wedges and cheapshit grocery store umbrellas to hell and back, now that "injuries" are newsworthy.

Even as crime and homicide decrease, "mass shootings" are increasing because they are sensationalized and hyped by dimwitted fear-mongering memelords like yourself (to be repeated by those same memelords). This has literally been proven. Calm the fuck down for once and put things in perspective.

I live in an other country than for example Germany. With different language, laws, culture, food. You cannot take a bunch of countries and compare them to the USA to make your shithole look better. It just doesn't make any fucking sense. No, it is fucking retarded.

>tho if i had to guess, it was some disgruntled employee
Most likely.

USA has English as lingua franca but many minority languages, same as Europe.
US states has different laws.
US states has different culture and food.

>4 injured at a newspaper

You call that a mass shooting? 22 people were injured in a shooting a few weeks ago in New Jersey, but it hardly made the news, since no one died.

>Shooting happens
>Euros flock in to shitpost US
>one USAnon brings up bullshit statistics to downplay the issue and use what aboutism arguements
happens every time there's a shooting.

10/10
you got me.

Dutch news report multiple dead
Also it's an attack on media. It will get massive coverage, just like when 1 person was injured at Google.

>YEAH LIE'EM

>Annapolis
Looks nice
is it a popular place? I thought Maryland was the ghetto state

Attached: ph-ac-cn-annapolis-best-city-1101-20161031[1].jpg (2000x1380, 1.3M)

I thought everybody has a gun in America? Just shoot him back.

id rather live with a bunch of monkeys than live in that shithole.

*sends thoughts and prayers*
Get well soon!

thanks man glad to know you are thinking about me. keep in touch

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO PFTAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1514219233628.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

>cancer, heart disease, auto accidents etc

...so other bad life decisions Americans have made?

Who cares. It's not like you even need the majority of them to reign supreme.

Attached: 2016 senate elections.jpg (509x766, 68K)

If I showed you pictures of Texas, Arizona, New Hampshire and Oregon the people, places and food would all look vastly different, more so than many places in Europe aside from many chains like McDonald's, but those are everywhere in Europe too

Who cares it was just the media

You're a fucking retard. America's death per 100 000 from gun-based homicide (read: not suicide like how you worthless pieces of shit love to throw it out) is literally Africa tier.

Maryland is the wealthiest state in the country, it's just Baltimore that is ghetto, the rest of the state is filled upper class and upper middle class people

>gun-based homicide
So overall deaths don't matter, just what they are killed by that matters?
Doesn't matter if people get stabbed to death or run over by a truck of peace, as long as it isn't a gun right?

Sometimes though I'd be wary of blaming the victim too hard. You will die, sooner or later, guaranteed. And sometimes it'll be some stupid mistake you made (or someone else made, my husband almost got run over by a woman texting and driving just the other day), sometimes its a series of bad decisions and sometimes its just not fair. As life is so death is.

Mass shootings are a mega meme though.

Stabbings and Trucks of peace death rates are magnitudes lower you statistically illiterate moron.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
This shows us way way lower than Africa. Unless Africans are all using something other than guns to kill each other??

USA averages 5.35, which is much lower than Africa (or the Americas when taken as a whole), but higher than Asia, Europe or Oceania. In fact we are at a little under the World average.

Again unless Africans are all just knifing each other to jack their numbers up, in which case that is very hardcore of them.

>It's because of mental health!
>*Refuses to fund a proper healthcare system*

Attached: 12.jpg (532x574, 60K)

>this assblasted burger replying to everyone in the thread

Attached: 6705534786937357.png (500x419, 276K)

Also good think homicide is falling sharply too. So phew!

Also I am not sure if you are mad at including or excluding suicide, but they are both issues worth looking at. Suicide actually is going up and that is worth looking at, probably more than homicide (though we shouldn't take our falling homicide rate for granted either just because its falling for now doesnt' mean it will be falling forever)

>0 deaths
Why even bother bringing it up?

I checked, it was a decent happening after all. 4 dead 20 injured

Multiple fatalities confirmed since then.

>Stabbings
>Lower
lol

I posted that before any deaths were confirmed. Interested to see if the man is a typical memelord Jow Forums incel lurker inspired by the memes (as has become in vogue), or someone buttmad at the newspaper. In any case I hope he rots.

Are mass shootings like saying hello in the USA?

>Jow Forums incel

i take it youve never been on r/incel right? incels and Jow Forums go hand in hand

So does Jow Forums and Jow Forums, or are you new here?

Hell racism has been all over Jow Forums as long as I remember (came here in 2008). Anyone who pretends that racism (and Anti-Semtisim and Islamaphobia) is limited to Jow Forums or that sexism is limited to Jow Forums or that everyone else's racism/sexism is ~ironic lol just trolling bro~ is guaranteed new as fuck.

>If I showed you pictures of Texas, Arizona, New Hampshire and Oregon the people, places and food would all look vastly different, more so than many places in Europe aside from many chains like McDonald's, but those are everywhere in Europe too

Attached: 1525639323972.jpg (500x500, 33K)

to all foreigners
how do you propose we solve the shooting issue

eliminate wh*Tes

so where are we currently?

Attached: image.jpg (1334x1989, 486K)

you cant, its a lost cause. there are too many guns to repossess if gun restrictions were implemented

1 or 2

nuke am*Rica

>this has antifa written all over it
Has antifa even killed a single person yet? Alt right is over 100 at this point

Just peeked over at the board and skimmed front page, Jow Forums is claiming he's a white male and a liberal and that they need "common sense gun control". No mention of Coulter law.

Maybe step 4 then. Though this seems like a stupid graph since mass shootings happen for all kind of reasons by all kinds of people.

>i take you've never been to reddit

Attached: image.jpg (712x1024, 198K)

how long until the government passive-aggressively takes your guns away?

>homicide is falling sharply
Not true unless you're counting from the 90's.

>in the meantime millions DIED from auto accidents
we need to give pedestrians their cars so they can protect themselves from other cars

Attached: 3.png (741x630, 27K)

pepe the frog was popularize on Jow Forums I believe. They use to post gross pics where pepe the frog bullied wojack (aka feelman).

Most people who die in auto accidents were in autos. What we need to do is make it so if you text and drive (or fuck around with your phone in any capacity) it sends out an alert which disables your car and you are forced to transport yourself everywhere on a razor scooter for the rest of your life.

Antifa has killed thousands if you count the 1930's.