Girlfriend is broke af

>girlfriend is broke af
>instantly spends weekly paychecks on her hair or beauty stuff
>schedules appointment for new tattoo for $300
>she can't even pay for groceries but she has this tattoo scheduled and refuses to cancel or postpone it
where did women go wrong

Attached: 545235345.jpg (540x540, 32K)

>tattoo
btfo

>unironically being straight in 2018

Attached: 1029382718493021.png (838x477, 438K)

when society let them start making decisions, whats next letting children choose their own sex......oh yea

ethnicity of female?
estimated IQ of female?

you have to tell her your concerns and be powerful.

What did she say when you confronted her on these issues?

people actually let their children turn transexual and pay for the hormones. people in 2018 are sensitive retards.

Fuck off to pol with the other virgin incels you fucking loser

This is biz, not your mouth breathing echo chamber

Women are like tapeworms, except they leech money and attention instead of nutrients, and smell nicer when they do it.

you must show her who you are, you must dominate

Attached: 1007-tsst-new.jpg (960x540, 62K)

yeah, you're a fucking weirdo, op

>my girlfriend
>still calling him virgin incel
Projection detected

damn OP i had the exact same issue. now i've broken up with my woman and i look back at all the stupid shit that happened it makes me laugh. instantly spent her unemployment money on an expensive fur coat, makeup and weed. mfw

Attached: 540fc00195701b0d43a463d7f46b61c5--old-man-with-beard-dogon.jpg (482x720, 68K)

That's basically been every girl I've ever been with. Get used to it. At least she's not asking you to pick up the tab when she's broke is she? That's what my current girlfriend does

>have a shit gf
>blaming anyone but yourself

Attached: pepe spectacles.jpg (641x530, 25K)

desu, i find it unironically pretty hot to have a broke ass gf, she being all clingy to you and desperate of you not leaving her

too bad im a worthless virgin loser that hasn't even had a hug from a girl yet

atleast i got 6 figures in the bank and 5 in crypto though

>tattoo
gross

No matter which sex, tattoo people are disgusting.

Unironically

Attached: 1515301560340.png (598x192, 65K)

This

>involving women in any aspect of your life whatsoever

Attached: 1523441622667.png (671x519, 146K)

She's testing you and you fall for it. She's looking how preposterous she can act before you do something about it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no

shes just a woman

you are very egocentrical

just dump the dumb bitch

actually he must show us who she is and then we will dominate her

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Can't afford groceries means skinny? Jackpot. You won.

>letting an other man touch, caress and mark her body
>your girlfriend

Na bro she a fucking hoe. Any tatoos is a place that would be weird for a male friend to touch = hoe

>projection

>can afford fast food

Stop paying for everything else. Imagine she is 5 and needing to see cause and effect.

When kids don't want to eat their dinner, they go hungry. They don't like being hungry.

this but unironically
kys op sage

are you just a child or are you that insecure of an adult?

t. roastie

>new tattoo

nothing wrong with females, you're just with a trashy one you low class phaggot

dump her dummy

>tattoo
Dump her now

Do people like this actually exist or are you guys exaggerating?
Ok you blew a weeks paycheck on stupid shit, $300 tattoo etc. But what about next week? and the week after. You buy another $300 tattoo and stay poor again?
One paycheck isnt anything in the grand scheme of things but how can you consistently be poor

Stupid whore

Attached: 1521386105690.jpg (1152x2048, 267K)

dump the cunt and find someone who will spend money only on crypto, basic stuff and you - like mine does..

It's not only women who live like that. Most of our society lives on credit and spend it on retarded shit. Maybe she assumes you will take care of her? Xd

what is she getting a tattoo of?

how fat is she?

>tattoo
dump it

Groceries are cheaper than anything

>neet who makes money from smart contracts
>gf is successful microsoft employee and much more functional
threads like this make me lul

Attached: xdddd.png (575x687, 20K)

very fit and hot

Women where a mistake

Attached: 1476165517781.png (357x368, 96K)

>girlfriend is broke af
>instantly spends weekly paychecks on her hair or beauty stuff

OP do you expect women to buy high and sell low like Jow Forums ?
No. They understand the depreciating value of pussy and she is simply making herself as beautiful as she can to attract a richer man who wont cry about a $300 tramp stamp.

tattoos and cigarettes are for showing you who the trash is without having to talk to them

Your own fault for dating low class roasties you thirsty fuck

5 sad post my man

>tattoos anywhere

Attached: 300px-Into_the_trash_it_goes_card[1].jpg (300x418, 29K)

tl;dr

op is a cuckarooski

is that her tho?

Plenty of males who do shit like that too

If she looks anything like pic just leave. Get someone without daddy issues that actually has two or more functioning braincells they can rub together.

Yeah and their girl would dump them for someone that actually knows what they are doing with their life. Guys are too dumb to do this tho.

/thread

Well now that is your girlfriend she is wasting her money, when she becomes your wife she will be wasting your money too!

Congrats OP

I have no idea, my wife is neither that stupid about money nor that vapid in her tastes. In fact, literally none of the women I know are minus the ones in my family, and they at least have the excuse of being diagnosed mental health patients.

Perhaps stop wasting your time on basic thots?

Stab yourself in the face.

>op criticizes his gf who can't think about the future and spend her money uselessly
>muh virgin loser
kys faggot whiteknight

>someone without daddy issues

good luck.

yes just go to talk to normies

You're an insufferable faggot

You know, I'm from Jow Forums. I have a wife and two children, I work 50-55hrs/wk. Weigh about 160, and don't even live at my mom's. Blue collar AF

And unironically, that why I'm on Jow Forums

lol 3D
Just Monika.

Attached: 1524809545557.png (787x767, 859K)

Bro, take it from a married dude. Leave her, literally run.

Attached: 1497534306432.jpg (520x750, 80K)

LITTERALLY me but no disgusting tattoo
>half mil on debt
>go into further debt buying body care products
Beauty products should be government subsidies

You should call into Stefan Molyneux with this complaint. After you describe the state of the union I can just see him saying "you know the question that is coming right???"

Why?????? Why are you with this woman???

So user, why are you with this woman. These are all MAJOR red flags.

i'm not a fan of generalization but

women are shit at managing money

By god if you marry this bitch, youre in for a divorce. Generally if you wanna know a woman is good use a technique taught to me by my grandfather. Take a girl on the first date, driver her and obviously pay for the date but before you get there pull into a gas station to get some gas or a little something (make an excuse), ask the woman casually if she can wipe your windscreen for you this will determine what type of woman she is.

That doesnt even make sense bro

if you pull up to a gas station and ask her to get out and wipe your windshield while youre sitting there staring at her through the glass she will think youre some kind of weird psychopath and will know youre playing some weird game to shit test her

You're a fucking idiot.

Dump

>adopting a hooker
kek, it ends when you've had enough.

..like 80% of the planet..you snowflake

Attached: fe654cd0-1bc8-42a7-ae57-ebcc73c9de7c..jpg (558x566, 92K)

You are an idiot

Have fun raising tyrone's little shit heads, retard.

Very normal. My girlfriend was broke as fuck when we started dating and in debt. I shamed her into having better habits but she'll still buy useless shit, spend hundreds on her hair, etc.

There are masters at budgeting when that paycheck rolls in, all the bills will be paid and they see the leftover $400 as stuff to spend on themselves. I've found that the more "feminine and girly" the girl is, the more likely she is to have bad spending habits.

Tattoos are for degenerates

You just need to find the "one".. not all females are dumb and useless.

Attached: 25017244_154518675324299_5968011569240473600_n.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

Don't post that hideous impostor ever again.

Attached: starfire.jpg (425x599, 74K)

>dating girls who smoke weed

This

>gf is unironically 9/10 angel
>been dating for like a year

Every single week
>I wanna go to [switzerland/amsterdam/canada/aruba/nashville] soon, we need to go!

We've already visited D.C. and Ireland in the last 6 months. I'm making $70k which is like $45k after taxes. She makes like $30k as a teacher.

But she's also an absolute rocket and I'm a disgusting 5/10 manlet, so I've sorta gotta hedge my bets here.

Attached: 1522320758495.jpg (430x290, 34K)

Is there a single board on Jow Forums that doesn't hate females?

Go away you fucking whore

/s/

Pro tip: if a girl has tattoos she is low tier

Key is here is to promise a vacation six months in advance so she has something to look forward to, then you don't have to spend money on stuff in the interim.

Probably /a/ but that's just because they haven't had to deal with one IRL since middle school

Also /soc/

I can't do that, I have HUGE commitment issues, I get nervous making plans for next week.

Attached: rust_marty.jpg (618x396, 161K)

I'm sorry to tell you this but being a regular customer of a hooker doesn't make her your gf, user

Their beauty is their biggest asset
Thats why semi-pretty girls get butthurt-feminist about beauties that flaubt their beauty-wealth and use it for their advantage
The uglies think its unfair (which it obvs is) and do mental gymnastics to argue that its bad to "objectify yourself"
Kek

Does she give good head? Pump and dump like if it was Veechain

Attached: 5A5FC1BC-3A69-408C-9D31-6ECBED1ADECB.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

>she is simply making herself as beautiful as she can to attract a richer man
>tattoos and cigarettes are for showing you who the trash is without having to talk to them
Guys, they used to teach this shit in school.

Tattoos should've been the red flag

I have a male friend that does the exact same thing.

NEET, works as a bartender, has barely enough money to live.
But then he chooses to get a hair cut and a new tattoo.

Priorities man.

Jow Forums maybe