Soon your women will be able to afford a vacation in Greece and we will have sex with them every summer

Soon your women will be able to afford a vacation in Greece and we will have sex with them every summer.

Attached: visegrad-group-v-countries-map-included-czech-republic-slovakia-poland-hungary-63540366.jpg (800x634, 53K)

>we
not you

>implying a czech cutie will look at me

do you think i will stay in this shithole?

Obsessed

you are a god next to the average czech slavshit

>average czech

Attached: 6a00d8341cc27e53ef01310ff485c0970c-300wi.jpg (300x459, 21K)

I don't know, I don't care (actually, yes I do, I'd like you to move out of this country)
But you won't get laid anyways
It's a "Greek" (Turk) psychopath

no, it's we!
i'm Greek, my surname is Papadopulou

>ou
Hei mpeimpi

On the contrary, we are going to fuck your women.

I was in Greece 2 years ago with my Chad friends, and swarthy qts were literally begging for their Sarmatian dick.

That's funny, a Polish/Greek friend of mine had a Polish mother and his dad was a Greek muslim.

more like this

there are many polaks in germany
you are all skinny and have weird slav faces
like romanians, but taller

Attached: 6f13d8605810d214fa089e6e549e8a6f.jpg (808x455, 125K)

Greeks in Russia have cut off surnames.
Papadopulou, Gimnopulou, Konstantinidi, etc

Believe it or not, but more and more Polish youth are becoming Chads, and these two had especially good physique and jawlines. Greek girls were literally walking up to them and telling they look like angels, kek.

Not me though, as I am an eternal incel but it warms my heart that soon my compatriots will carry on white man's genetic conquest of world after all the whites in the West are gone.

>Polish youth are becoming Chads
Chads or chavs? There is a difference, chav like beingsget laid with chad like beings.
I am not aware of the chadenning of the Polish people. You guys all left after the crisis :(

>*with chav like beings
Sorry too tired

they are already going there on a budget, they prefer westerners because they are proper golddiggers

i dont believe you

Chads. Men started taking care of themselves in general. Lot of boys in middle schools look like copycats of Justin Bieber (the current one), 10 years ago they would be beaten up for "looking like faggots". And the older ones start hitting the gym. Things are really starting to look better.

>everyone is becoming justin bieber and that is a good thing
I am sorry that Americanisation has reached the last bastion of nationalism in Europe

Cheer up, they look like Bieber but they still act like good patriots and are right-wing in general (well most of them).

Nowadays, you have to look like a Bieber to be a true Chad.

I had to laugh a lot, because you remind me of Germans.

German men are genetic trash. They are either annoying or boring and have to stay clean, in shape and style themselves every day because you pathetic unattractive blond subhumans are below real men like me and my Greek brothers.

Germans buy expensive things like cars or watches and try to impress women but they lack of good genes and charisma.

I could have sex with more Polish girls in a week than you in your whole life.

Attached: Junior-Uni-2-943x629.jpg (943x629, 78K)

all this greek butthurt ITT is an ointment to my dick sore from sexually satisfying all the greek erazmus chicks on my uni.

ahura mazda bless med girls

Attached: e1c20e60f45b97e4ef708d4beb490582cde45dd87e327fdc14686ea4229f170c.jpg (2888x2880, 492K)

here some real butthurt

Attached: deaths from prostate cancer.png (1371x1828, 148K)