Why do they hate the world so much?

Why do they hate the world so much?

Attached: baby-boomers_2613902b.jpg (620x388, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=d-XVPMMRfX8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=i9r_nMzdTu4
youtube.com/watch?v=KAGENje0zRk
youtu.be/V1j5lzT2pVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR*
NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S SATURDAY MORNING
>*Opens a can of Monster*
*WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
DAD STOP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP
>*Takes a sip*
*WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*
I WAS UP ALL NIGHT WATCHING PEWDIEPIE DAD PLEASE
>*Gets lawnmower stuck on a rock*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRKKKKKKRRRTTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHHHKKKKRRRRRRRRRRRR*
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>"Yep, Quake was a mighty fine game."

Attached: 1529996979801.png (1876x1200, 80K)

They don't hate the world. They just only care about their own pockets.

They were handed it on a silver platter and can't appreciate it.

I've found your Youtube channel

>that 30 year old boomer who hates other boomers

Attached: 1528616145940.png (380x349, 77K)

intergenerational warfare and boomer hatred is a Koch Brothers psyop to trick millennials into voluntarily gutting social security and medicaid

Attached: flanders_paint.png (715x534, 10K)

>That 20 year old boomer that pretends to be different

Attached: 1529567851772.png (675x601, 194K)

t. boomer that just got back from buying and renovating yet another home to rent and is now writing his congressman about how important his few dollars of medicaid are to him because he's such a poor old man

>Starts vacuum
VVVVVVVVHIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR
NOOOOOOOOOO IT'S SATURDAY MORNING
>Opens a can of Diet Coke
VVVVVVVVHHIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
MOM STOP I'M TRYING TO SLEEP
>Takes a sip
VVVVVVVVHHHHIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I WAS UP ALL NIGHT WATCHING JORDAN PETERSON PLEASE
>Gets vacuum stuck on a loose thread
VVVVVVVHHHHIIIIRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNRRRRMMMMMRRRRRNNRRRMMMMMNNNRRRR
NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>"You better get up and help your father!"

Attached: 1530217401275.png (1507x1155, 203K)

The concept of generations is stupid

I don't want to gut SS and medicaid, just boomers.

wtf

Based

Reminder to hate the rich, not just boomers. Boomers were just lucky opportunists. Billionaires who pay off politicians are the ones destroying the planet and the human condition.

Oddly enough that's not all wealthy people. I mean should I hate you for being succesful after the world is fixed? It makes no sense.

Attached: 453767522.jpg (1855x1715, 338K)

wtf this is actually my life.

Which board do all these memes come from?

Attached: 1530057737622.jpg (383x453, 50K)

>"How you doing?"
>Eh you know, can't complain."
>"How about you?"
>"You know, same shit, different day."
>"Well, you gotta do what you gotta do"

Attached: 1530204340198.png (1500x761, 276K)

Pretty sure the young don't want to gut social security and medicaid, if anything they're majority left leaning, but they're mad at boomers for gutting the services the young rely on, like educational funds.

I think it's /v/
Anyway I think there's one American guy sitting somewhere behind 15 proxies spamming his meme on 20 boards at a time. A few weeks back when it all began his meme appeared on every board on Jow Forums.

Attached: 0a9[1].jpg (680x614, 60K)

i think it originated from Jow Forums? thats where i saw it first atleast but i dont browse every board but by now it has become a crossboard meme ive even seen it on reddit Jow Forumsdrama by now

He also makes these weird ass videos
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=28&v=d-XVPMMRfX8

Basically this. The eternal b*Omer destroys virtually all other forms of government expenditures, but won't touch the programs that keep their cold hearts beating.

The 30 year old part and the image started on Jow Forums but somewhere down the line someone added the boomer part to it

Attached: 1529630726122.jpg (380x349, 27K)

Yeah I remember "the first sip of the day" but I don't know where all the dialogue stuff is coming from. It's brilliant though, I hope people keep doing it

I tell you it's one mad genius making all of them

Is this boomer meme a way for millennials to cope with the fact that they're ruining the world with their shit antics?

I gotta applaud him if that's the case. It's honestly one of the only wojak edits in the past few years that's been funny.

Almost frightening that one person could be so talented, glad I'm alive to witness it though

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=i9r_nMzdTu4

Attached: 1530045180918.png (1000x861, 259K)

It started off as one guy spamming it but now its defiantly attracted more people

Attached: 1526649546421.png (1410x1733, 789K)

This meme is copying this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=KAGENje0zRk

boomers are objectively the best meme of 2018

Attached: female_boomer.png (395x347, 80K)

FUCK YOU MOM this was me

War --> Boomers --> Degenerates --> Millenials --> Memers

I dont what sort of kids this current generation will have, hopefully the righteous kind.

this is...so accurate

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Best one yet.

That kind of sterile talk makes me want to die

What do you mean by boomers is a code word for "German Americans"

They did what they were brought up to do.

Lol

Boomers are completely decocted of the reality, they see themselves superior and treat our generation like shit, even the poor ones although there aren't many boomers who are poor.

disconnected*

I think Gen Xers are worse in a lot of ways.

Baby boomers are American. Get your own generational designations, foreign filth.

No Jow Forums crypto memes are next level
youtu.be/V1j5lzT2pVU

Now this is some good music, not like this modern trash that the kids listen to.

Attached: 1529376138635.jpg (633x640, 50K)

Based

How so?

Shit.... I have to agree. Those videos are fucking next level.

>implying there's a difference

The boomers' peace and love message was delusional in some ways but at least it was well-meaning and uplifting. Gen Xers replaced it with this self-hating, sadomasochistic degeneracy and being as edgy and ironic possible.

Most of the cancerous political ideologies in the past decade like trans rights and BLM are straight up Gen Xer politics being played out.

Of course. Your experiences will vary considerably from country to country; actually there may be more differences with the older generation as they came up when the world hadn't been as homogenized by the Internet. One can easily suppose that 20 year olds around the world are more alike than 70 year olds.

Well, it's kind of dumb to put clearly defined beginning and ending dates since one generation tends to bleed into the other gradually.

t. 14 year old boomer

Attached: 1530119146212.jpg (485x443, 18K)

Obama was the first Gen Xer president and he had just about every negative stereotype of that generation.

Well, it's kind of dumb to put clearly defined beginning and ending dates since one generation tends to bleed into the other gradually. Late boomers are more like Gen X anyway.

Attached: 1530207807263.jpg (1199x683, 63K)

Difference of what?

Generation X > Millennials > Generation Z > Boomers

t. Millennial

Attached: der boomer.jpg (500x710, 58K)

I think you meant to say t. Retard

Attached: yotsubano.jpg (710x423, 149K)

>intergenerational conflict

This is retarded I like some boomers more than my gen and the reverse. In fact gen Z are even more degenerate than boomers. We smoke weed all day and are neets, we never leave our houses and when we do its to go school or engage in debauchery. At least previous generations had some work ethic.

I don't think boomers created yoga pants so no, they're not the worst generation ever.

yoga pants are good

Just because you're a pathetic wastrel doesn't mean the rest of us are

I remember when I was 13...

>It's honestly one of the only wojak edits in the past few years that's been funny.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Fucking lefty boomers are the absolute fucking worst. I have some lefty opinions myself, but there is something so fucking repulsive in their mannerisms.

Yoga pants are the most degenerate piece of clothing ever.

Attached: elle fanning.jpg (634x827, 76K)

But I always say to my mother "But my generation didn't create the Sexual Revolution, AIDS, and legalized abortion."

If I post this image, will you go to jail?

Attached: MuhammadDrawing-Link.jpg (1200x627, 181K)

But that's all the fault of the boomers

She hasn't been able to get movie roles because she's fugly and has a unibrow, so she thinks by walking around like that, some Hollywood producer will fuck her and give her work.