What happens here in America?

What happens here in America?

Attached: 18465836.png (2376x1428, 312K)

Fuck off

This desu

white people and irrelevancy
still much better than the s*Uth though

Nature n' farms n' shiet

Wendigos and trailer trash.

Why the rudeness?

Low population, Amazing scenery, White, not liberal, not poor. That's what Europe should be

Inte så mycket troligen

Not really

It's feigned interest
What Swede cares about Nebraska or Iowa?
Hell what American does?

It looked pretty chill, like a less nigger filled, colder ,south.
Mostly white people, looks like home, not too much people.

By American standards they are poor.
By American standards they may be white, but not really that white.

Attached: CB85A0F1-40DF-4181-B748-ECDC2E0F70E9.jpg (400x352, 50K)

It's nothing like the South here

>Low population, Amazing scenery, White, not liberal, not poor. That's what Europe should be

Attached: ebic.jpg (565x428, 41K)

I meant like its very rural

Idaho is very pretty though and I plan to retire there

Attached: idaho county.jpg (1500x972, 227K)

Most of Europe could fit in that cirlce. I think it has a lot of nature scenery. Wisconsin is supposed to be a nice place, it's a great lakes state. Minnesota is cold and Minnesota is a nice city.
Colorado is mountain California.

Potatoes, corn, moose and bison.

Grain farming, corn farming, oil drilling, cold winters, eastern two thirds flat and boring, western third is mountainous and scenic, some national parks.

Attached: sawtooth mountains.jpg (1224x818, 301K)

Lots of agriculture tbqh

A bunch of people doing nothing and waiting to get blown off the face of the earth by the yellowstone volcano

The pacific north-west is more like the south than the mid-west.

Corn grows, snow falls, cattle gets herded, and mountains stay roughly the same height.

Also potatoes.

Du har rätt

Anyway aside from CO which is one of the best states, the region is nothing but small towns full of nosey assholes who have nothing better to do than gossip about each other. It seems comfy but it's just depressing and boring

Yellowstone would instakill a lot more than that circle

Colorado Wyoming and Montana are fucking beautiful, not overpopulated, very white
Colorado would probably be one of the best places in the country to live if it weren't overwhelmingly liberal
Utah and Idaho suck, so do North and South Dakota
Nebraska Kansas and Iowa might as well not even exist. In Minnesota every just plays hockey

Not as rural as you like to think
Nothing compared to here

Minnesota isn't a city
Colorado is hardly akin to California unless you're some idiot who thinks Denver is New San Fransisco

More elk than moose

"Eastern two-thirds" is nice in it's own way

Attached: SouthDakotaSunset.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Retard

Yeah, i saw some pictures of the mountain areas in Montana/Idaho/Wyoming and it looked amazing.

>muh libruuuls
Just go live in the deep south if you want your perfect conservative circlejerk

Biggest Leeches in existence propping up themselves on gub'ment money and crying foul at the people who actually earn that money.

There's a reason they get so much federal money you know

Attached: The Black Blizzard, 1934.jpg (624x352, 124K)

i live in a blue state so i can deal with it to a degree, but places like denver and san fran are over the top liberal in the same way that some southern states are over the top conservative, no need to be so defensive lad
for sure, going to Montana in August for work, can't wait. must spend some time in GMT if you come to the ee.uu

Nice to the extent of being peaceful and reasonably prosperous and predictable. This is more than much of the world can say of itself, but it is or at least should be nothing special for American standards.

Denver is nothing like SF, you might be buying into memes a bit too hard. I've been to both 4+ times and would easily consider the people in Denver to be normal aside from obnoxious tourists. As for SF those were some of the worst people I've encountered in the US that wasn't below the poverty line

>but it is or at least should be nothing special for American standards
You'd be surprised

Also moderate liberalism is mostly just live and let live and has nothing to do with sjw nonsense, "moderate" conservatism is constant REEEing, virtue signaling and shoving their "traditional values" down everyone's throat, so I'm not really a fan of red states because of this

I probably would.

Not him but if you're a burger you're likely living in some boring copy pasted suburbs, it's just depressing and I can't wait until I'm financially stable enough to move out

I mean places like SF and Seattle are unfair comparison because they're flaming liberal hotbeds. You can still be overwhelmingly liberal and not be quite at that level
moderate liberalist ideals are literally completely separate from the democratic party

I'm losing track of all of the labels. Either way Seattle was a bit of a run down shithole last time I've been there but it didn't come off as sjw or anything to me, in my experience that's been reserved for SF and some college campuses

yeah 2bh my view of colorado politics is largely based on when i was on campus at Boulder
have friends who live in seattle and they tell me it is actually quite over the top though

Trust me, Seattle is very radical. It's just hidden under all of that introvertedness and reluctance to speak to strangers. They are basically North European

>Montana, Wyoming, Idaho
Beautiful nature, sparse population
>Dakotas, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas
Corn, tornadoes and oil
>Colorado
Shithole Californian colony, used to be great 30 years ago
>Utah
Mormons and deserts
>Minnesota
Everything bad about Sweden with none of the good

>Minnesota
>highest proportion of swedes in the country
>highest proportion of somalis in the country
hmmmmmm

>Everything bad about Sweden with none of the good
Why is hate on Minnesota so prevalent anyway? Last time I checked Minneapolis had one of the best relations of life quality and living costs in the entire country. Are you angry because your state is less developed? Or are you angry because your state is much more expensive?

Minnesota has great cities with good infrastructure and public transportation. Not to mention Minnesotans are the most powerful Americans with VIKING BULL genes.

t. Minnesotan expat

Most people who talk smack like this haven't done more than flown over or driven through the state, if they've even been there

And St. Paul is nicer than Minneapolis

Marrakech is nicer than Mogadishu but they're both shitholes

Their public transport is still low tier compared to Europe and the twin cities are your typical cookie cutter forgettable midwestern cities littered with strip malls. Also their sports teams suck.

What's got you so frumped about the Twin Cities?

Attached: 1529984090410.png (560x560, 341K)

I don't have anything against them but saying one shit city is better than another isn't an accomplishment

This.
Usually I think saying "oh they have great nature" is cheesy but Minnesota actually has tons and tons of lakes along the Canada border (the boundary waters)
Minnesota has really good independent politics and instituted a statewide health insurance system that was better than Obamacare or anything else in America.

They're pretty conservative on most things, they just have good politics.

Attached: memberimage[1].jpg (645x420, 64K)

Lmfao

Not the guy you replied to but you're an obnoxious dumbass. Twin Cities are known for having good quality of life and infrastructure. You sound like a butthurt farmer from Wisconsin.

>I don't have anything against them
>But they're shit
Okay then

>great nature
>a flat, landlocked frozen tundra
Nobody goes to Minnesota for the nature my man.

Why does this make me nostalgic?

>dur nature mean big hill and sunshine

Attached: 1528095971614.png (403x448, 53K)

>muh lakes

Yeah they do

Attached: Voyageurs National Park.png (720x480, 762K)

Because they don't build mountains like they used to.

Attached: b57d5ecc627cff2d4509366a54c5ba8a.jpg (593x612, 45K)

Pioneering is a quintessential facet of the the Anglo spirit

Attached: paradise-valley-cs.jpg (783x524, 172K)

I went to Minnesota for the nature. Spent a week just canoeing the lakes, great trip.

t. deep south

As a southron, this statement is in desperate need of an explanation......

That doesn't make any sense. The south is nothing but swamps and niggers.

What's the actual radius of Yellowstone's instakill?

Also, is the threat present in people's minds or do more people consider that it won't erupt at all?

Nobody that i've talked to in the Northwest even thinks about it. It's one of those things where if it does happen, it'll kill a good portion of people so there's no point in worrying about it. Everybody here is too worried about Mt. Rainier erupting to care about Yellowstone

Attached: yellowstone eruption.jpg (860x672, 82K)

Most people here don't think about Yellowstone because there's more important things going on than having another worry in the back of your head

Yellowstone won't just abruptly erupt. We'll likely have several decades of warning before it erupts (possibly centuries even).