youtube.com/watch?v=wiiitx8GeJs
youtube.com/watch?v=h7ES_rO9bFM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3gC7NizMd4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzwvHC5_W4A
youtube.com/watch?v=tMVGUm-J1zQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=wiiitx8GeJs
I miss Smoleń.

Attached: spurdo smoleń.jpg (400x532, 71K)

>you will never go back to 90s poland

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 35K)

>Babia Góra was first mentioned in the 15th century chronicle of Jan Długosz. It was first plotted on a map in 1558. Until the end of the 17th century most of the available information on the mountain came from folklore. According to folk tales, the mountain was the location of the witches' sabbath. The first known ascent was made in 1782 by the court astronomer of King Stanisław August Poniatowski, Jowin Fryderyk Bończa Bystrzycki. The period of scientific investigations began in the second half of the 19th century.
Based Poniatowskis

did he die?

Well, it is.
If you out all bullshit aside the only good thing about Baltic is it being cheaper.

>that 30 year old boomer who listens to Kombii and watches Świat Według Kiepskich only from the Okił era.
youtube.com/watch?v=h7ES_rO9bFM
one and a half year year ago

Attached: polski boomer.jpg (250x230, 22K)

>tfw I've read it as ''babcia góra''

well, these words do have the same root

>1 and a half year ago

Attached: 1509711313798.jpg (668x1370, 101K)

>Specjal
>not EB
step it up

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3gC7NizMd4

Balaton>s*a>*cean

don't ever respond to me again you worthless weebshit

based
based as well

ls Marcel still posting nowadays?

nem

sad!

H̸̡͖̜͓̘̘͙̀͠È̴̴̪̺͉̘̥̭̬̳̥̹̼͕͝Ḻ̵̴̸̪̼̥̺̠͓̖̘̮̜͚͉̼̱́Ļ̶͖̠̠̭̯̦̬̗̖Ǫ̧͔̯͖͇̣͇̤̫͕̰͠,̴̷̳̰̤̭͝ ̸͍͙̟͉̻͔̼͔̞͙͈̜̩̦͍͓̬F̷͖̠͔̩̞̟̣̀͜͞R̛̮̖̥̬͉̳̪͢I̵̧̟͎͖̭̱̻̜̠̥͉̻̗̼̺̘͞͠ͅͅE̸͔̣͔̠̼̦̘̥̹̻͙̣͈̘͡ͅṆ̢̩̯̫̹̙̘͔̳̘͎̙D͉͖̩̻͙͖̯̗̖̩͚̯̻̥͈͘̕͡Ş̷̩̝̹̱͖͈̝̝̳̣̞͢

Attached: 1514795155492.jpg (1696x2136, 1.33M)

Sączę Specjala razem z tate. Tanie, ale nawet dobre. EB nie piłem, bo nie naprawiam tego, co działa.
Nawet mam parę nagród z tego. Ręcznik, talię kart, składane krzesło i szalik kibica.

waddup

>Specjal
>not EB
>step it up
Literally the same shit.

not as sad as the uncomfyness and deadness of this general since months

this is the end
hold your breath and count to ten
feel the earth movin then
hear my heart burst
again

it's been better since balts aren't posting

My z tatą tylko wódę walimy, ale Specjal też jest okej

That reminded me of something. We have this rock called Čertovy kameny (devils stones). Its in the mountains very close to polish borders.
Its been known as place where witches meet.

In some 1690 some women there were accused of witchcraft and local duchess got spooped and called in a fucking inquisitor.
The inquisitor actually hatched a scheme where he tortured brutally and burned at the stake over 100 of people, including some minor nobility and even Olomouc church dean. He then took their estates for himself, split it among him and his bootlickers and lived as very wealthy and powerful man for the rest of his life.

Very hardcore movie (for its time) was made about it in the 1970s. I really recommend. Its called Witches hammer (Kladivo na čarodejnice)

Here is link with anglo subs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzwvHC5_W4A

Attached: čertovy kameny.jpg (329x153, 10K)

I was at Balaton when I was like 3 years old.
Almost drowned.

did you write it yourself?

Attached: demorilased.jpg (288x325, 32K)

THAT'S WHAT IM SAYING

i havent been to balaton since a long time too but it was a blast as a child always catching lake snakes and running around naked

no, my slavic genes prevent me from being smart

no

>tfw mummy called me a smart boy
Deutsche genes at work

slav-slave?

Blessing this thread

Attached: otti3.jpg (1116x742, 562K)

the history of such mountain shitholes is always so fascinating. the forests and vallyes make for amazing mysterious places. i love it
>Witches hammer
sounds interesting

Attached: 20180628_180849.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

pretty much

watch the movie when you have some time. Its one of jewels of Czechoslovak Cinematography

>that mercedes with a locked wheel
didn't notice it before kek

I don't remember much 2bh. I only remember city being pretty and 3 wheeled bicycles selling ice cream.

also it was made by same dude who created sick Hussite movies

youtube.com/watch?v=tMVGUm-J1zQ

i will.

This was best

Attached: 1530205602863.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

Chalupari was a pretty good show, to this day I vaguely remeber the intro song.

I swear to god it wasnt there before. fucking matrix.

>le ebin Mandela effect

europe fears the slavic BVLL

Attached: pan_nations_of_europe_by_lorec10-d9rw8hh.jpg (875x766, 186K)

Why would you look at shitty car instead of a cute butt. Its normal that you didnt notice the car

>tfw not part of any "pan" group
based
based

Panslavism can never work with Russia. They are too big for the rest of us and we would jsut become Russian subjects. I believe we can agree nobody wants that

semi-based
europe can only prosper under a russian overlord, see: the soviet union until its dissolution

>wanting to be a bitch of russia

noticed car but the lock wasnt there!

Polak, Węgier, dwa bratanki
I do szabli, i do szklanki

Na zdrowie

Attached: 1508010682358.png (646x469, 534K)

absolute kino my friend
I had the honor to watch it on a big screen from 35mm film
poor hungary

nice dead meme

>not wanting to be a bitch of Russia
what, didn't you know that they are based saviors of the white race?

also the bus in the background is the one Litwin uses to go to Czechia to bang his gf

>t. ivan ivanovich
Not paying VAT as a tourist is nice, isn't it?

It's sitll used by nationalists here. You're quite popular in my shithole of a country for some reason

>balts
>not slavs

t. butthurt polack who thinks that warsaw wasn't rebuilt with russian money

why so angry?

they arent tho

>europe can only prosper under a russian overlord, see: the soviet union until its dissolution
we obviously have different idea about the "prosper" thingy

fugging basd :DDDD

Attached: zhukovka russia.jpg (1600x7363, 3.79M)

based

>those trees in your front door

awful

Russians = saviors and liberators
We will never forget the blood spilled by the Red Army

West = degenerate cucks
Fuck you and your refugees

Attached: 1529878561032.gif (520x293, 977K)

>Jow Forums

After all these years they sure are

What about Warsaw uprising tho? Its literally Polish Muh Holokaust event and Red Army red the freedom fighters die and actually mopped up to gulags those who survived

>implying
seriously tho it is a dead meme that only is practised by a few football hooligans

The Warsaw Uprising was organised by retards who thought that sending 18 year old Polish boys in their prime to sure death was a smart idea
Events like the Warsaw Uprising, and our glorification of them, are the reason why Poland is a shithole

Calm down

slightly kek'd
Niby jest nowe /sg/...

>muh honor
>muh Warsaw Uprising
>muh not dismantling Prussia when we had the chance to do so
>muh Christ of Nations
Polish retardation in a nutshell

OK what about Katyn. Blood was spilled there, allright.

Warsaw uprising was our last desperate try on regaining independence
It could have succeeded, it didn't and we paid terrible price for that, but dishonoring people who threw their lives in a last stand fight for freedom is simply disgusting

Purges by communist secret police were carried out all across the Warsaw Pact - mostly in the USSR in fact - Poland isn't an exception of any kind

It sucks that they targeted military officers, professors and other kinds of educated people. but killing them was aligned with their ideology at the time - an ideology which didn't spare Russian people either.
Being butthurt about this would be extremely dumb

this

>Red Army on one bank of the river
>Wehrmacht on the other bank of the river
>let's start an uprising led by AK, hated by both of them. it's sure gonna succeed against opponents who are both better armed than you and outnumber you
>wtf why am I dying
Grug tier uprising. Fuck that shit

Attached: 1518472378777.png (485x443, 32K)

b-but we wuz hussarz i chuj

we just underestimated German bitterness and autism
they had nothing to gain as they were getting crushed by the Red Army anyways, they simply acted illogical and did it just out of pure hatred

Yes, let's send this boy who's barely out of puberty into German machine gun fire. So smart. WHOAH

well actually you stoop up for something at least us.
The problem of the Commonwealth wasnt Prussia but retarded political system, particuarly the veto for every member of the sejm. Any foreign nation needed to buy just one guy and could cripple the whole country forever

b-but we sarmatianz be kurwa stronk

Attached: BYLYŚMY HUSARZAMY KURWA.jpg (1444x1440, 182K)

>stoop up for something at least us.
???

at least unlike us. Forget brainfart during this ungodly hour

The sarmatianism must be one of the dumbest memes in history. Sarmatians were actually nomadic horsefuckers and basically mutt union of dozens of smaller horsefucker tribes.
Why, Polaks?

its because their nobles wanted to show the peasants that they are of superiour stock

>glorious and fearsome steppe warriors
>not something you would want to aspire to be

>melting pot horsefuckers who randomly ride around steppes, herd goats and rape and steal women
>highest aspiration of polish nobility
okay.Jaypeg

basically this remember that at some point like 10-12% of the total polish population were nobles of some kind
they wanted to distinguish themselves from the regular polish peasants, so they came up with the idea that they are descended from sarmatians instead of from slavs, so they are better and have a right to rule over polish peasants
again, retardation at its finest

sarmatians invaded slavic lands and eventually assimilated. we still have some sarmatian gravesites in poland. early polish nobles used sarmatian symbols in their family heraldics, most likely because they actually did have some connection to sarmatians. but sarmatians never formed some kind of different strata of society that ruled over the rest of the slavs

Attached: Matsushima.Michiru.full.1873320.jpg (1500x2000, 1.49M)

>he doesn't want to ride around steppes, herd goats and rape and steal women
what are you a faggot?

this

take a guess. My flag should be enough of a clue