Do guys dislike girls that make more money than them?

Do guys dislike girls that make more money than them?

Attached: 1528136393865.jpg (726x408, 186K)

No?
They are just indifferent about them.

I've heard guys say that. but its only ever been broke guys who can't really support a partner despite the fact that they look at it as a matter of pride.

I think if you're makin butt loads of money already, theres no reason to care about them making more than you.

Nope
Id welcome it

Yes

Not at all
I for one am planning on continuing the family tradition of marrying a rich woman and living off her wealth

how much does your mum make

enough to pay for two good cars, a big house in an affluent neighborhood and three exotic vacations a year

In my experience, no not at all, though if a woman makes WAY more than they might feel bad about it.

The issue I think is more that if a woman is making way way more than her man she will start to think "can't I do better? I can do better". Men don't necessarily think that way as much. They have done studies along these lines where a guy making more money is seen as more attractive but for a woman more money doesn't necessarily make her more attractive. Though I also hear these studies can be bias too. So who knows. Ultimately everyone is an individual and some people like money some people like beauty some people like both some people like neither. Just BEE yourself.

Only the insecure ones who get emasculated easily. The money will eventually become part of the common fund and it will benefit both. But honestly, it’s not common for a woman to be with a man who makes less than she does/someone who’s lower than her level in all aspects. They usually want someone who’s on their level or above them.

sounds nice

Attached: 1502081529675.png (650x773, 47K)

Is that the standard of rich nowadays? We got more than that and we're middle class

I don't even allow my wife to get a job. As a woman, her function is to stay at home and take care of our four daughters.

It ain't half bad
Rich was an exaggeration, upper middle class at the very best.

>that 32 year old boomer that makes enough money to afford a stay-at-home mom

Actually 25, mang (゜-゜)

are you lebanese

Stay at home moms are mostly lower income, not higher income (though they exist at all income brackets, they exist moreso in the lower ones).
Where is this meme from that you 'afford' stay at home mom? People 'afford' daycare, they 'afford' a nanny, you don't 'afford' stay at home mom unless you are literally so destitute you need 2 full time jobs just to rent (and in that case you probably qualify for welfare bux anyway).

Truth is most women want to work since more money is nice and childcare is thankless. Though some are happy being SAHM too. Depends.

No, italian. If I were a leb I'd probably have aborted the three younger girls to try for a boy

Probably not, but girls dislike guys that make less money than them. Why? Because their instincts tell them to look for a male with resources that can provide for them.

No
Women are easier to manipulate than men