How are italian americans perceived in USA?

how are italian americans perceived in USA?

Attached: 1530223260911.png (1153x648, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X-eHk4RiIso
youtube.com/watch?v=M5b7WbYnYaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Basically this:
youtube.com/watch?v=X-eHk4RiIso

Absolute trash

Still not as bad as R*ssians

he said in USA not in Italy wtf man

Attached: guido-hairstyle.png (484x325, 93K)

EYYYYY GABAGOOL FUHGEDDABOUDIT

Nobody thinks mafia when they think Italian American, they think Jersey shore and tanned guidos.

cringey muh heritage fags, like in brazil and all other countries italians migrated to

Attached: italianwewuzers.jpg (900x599, 104K)

People might not think mafia when they think of Italian.

But they ALWAYS think Italian when they think mafia

as gods amongst peasants

BADDA BING
BADDA BOOM
EY THERE WISE GUY

I'll give you that. They really had a better pr department than the Russians and others. And Asians don't generally get called mafia.

They need to start mocking them like we did, 10 years ago the 'muh italian nonna' was annoying as fuck, but they learn quick

thats the entire point of the clip luigi

I know 3 Italian Americans well enough

My neighbors: Very very nice and warm people. Short, broken teeth, and yes very brown skinned comparatively. But very warm and friendly. The husband speaks good English and the wife does not, they always welcome you and give you big treats of candy and warm coffee.
My mom and mine old boss: Asshole doctor who bragged about how great Italy was and that "all Road lead to Rome", showed favor to other Italians (we were only non-Italians who work for him, but his Italian patients got the A+ treatment against the American ones), very stingy with charity, looked like the guy from Curb Your Enthusiasm, sold patients all these unnecessary treatments and constantly looking for more ways to make money.

My mom wanted to go on Catholic pilgrimage to Europe
Mom: "I want to see Lourdes and Fatima one day! And the big cathedral in Spain!"
Me: "Nice, I saw an advertisement to go to Rome etc to see the big cathedrals and Vatican there"
Mom: "No Italy reminds me of Dr. [______]"

youtube.com/watch?v=M5b7WbYnYaA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY!

wtf is that thing

a fine italo american folk

based we wuzzers, showing locals mistery meat who's boss

There aren't pockets of them here in California like there are in NY/NJ. However, out of White Americans they're probably the most "muh heritage" type and still call themselves Italian.

Distinct ethnicity doesn't really exist among whites in America anymore. They're all just white. That 56% mutt meme should really just have white skin instead of brown.

this photo has so strong 2000's aetsthetic

It depends on the generation. Immigrants and their kids very much have distinct ethnicity. Grandkids? Sometimes.

After you been here for 4+ generations it fades more and more and it gets blended into the larger American culture.

It's last remnants exist with Italian and Irish Americans.

I live in the Southwest though and I see a lot of intermarriage between Whites and assimilated Hispanics. A lot.

>making the meme closer to home
stop :’(

- mobsters
- clergy
- b-list lawyers
- cops

basically off brand jews

Hispanics themselves are far more white than they are Native (if they are Native at all).

They are just the next white ethnicity to join the melting pot. The only group that doesn't really blend in with white people as much is black people, probably due to the long legacy of segregation.

As upstanding citizens ofc

No Paco
You aren't white

That's what they said to the Irish and Italians and Germans wooops

my parents think it's impossible for italians to go to hell because they were born in italy, they also think italy is run by the pope directly who also runs the european union

my parents are also illegal immigrants who can't read

No they didn't you fucking CHI
Your a mixed race brown Mongoloid and you will never be white

Loved, respected, and lusted over by everyone

Attached: sit.jpg (424x594, 66K)

Yeah they did:

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion. Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely white and red.

That's the Founding Father, Ben Franklin.

Most white people in the USA already are part Native, you intermarry a few times with Mexican and the Native percentage goes down (not to even ignore all the Mexicans with zero native in them at all).

Is Ted Cruz brown? He's half Latino.

No they did not

>Most white people in the USA already are part Native, you intermarry a few times with Mexican and the Native percentage goes down (not to even ignore all the Mexicans with zero native in them at all).
>Is Ted Cruz brown? He's half Latino.

Attached: DXacwyGU0AAabRK.jpg (1200x1200, 175K)

Woke up this mornin' got myself a gun...

Attached: TheSopranos_314237900-PICSP39455-SR._V392937825_RI_SX940_.jpg (940x646, 100K)

AYYY PAULIE!! BADDA BING BADDA BOOM WHAT YOU GONNA DO?

>Season 1 Tony, strongfat, intimidating look
>season 2 and beyond Tony, fat fuck, always wheezing
was this intentional?

Is this show any good? I fucking loved goodfellas and I'm getting some goodfellas vibe from this.

They literally did unless you think the literal FOUNDING FATHERS OF AMERICA aren't real Americans in which case......lmao

Yes. actually happens a lot when you’re middle aged unless you diet and exercise. Tony had to lay off the gababgol.

I’m italian american (from mantua) and my entire family has brown eyes.

Also I’m protestant.

Northern-Italian Americans are based

What Russians lol? Most Russians in America are Silicon Valley professionals