My blogpost about Sumo

So I invested into this. And then I thought, "shit, the total supply is actually 88 mil, if you multiply that with it's current price, it's actually on rank 21". And I had already gotten my wallet in sync to sell this crap again.

But then by the power of the god almighty, my brain gave me the impulse to do some research.

Turns out all other coins are either mineable over the next 20 years or locked away for years.
>"Total supply: 88,888,888 coins in 20 years, then 263,000 coins each year for inflation. About 10% (~8.8 million, 98% locked in escrowed wallets) was premined to reserve for future development, i.e. 80 million coins available for community mining in first 20 years."

And this is why the current marketcap of Sumo is infact around 7 mil. So you may speculate away.

Attached: Sumokoin-Blackbackground-Logo-696x348.png (696x348, 40K)

Their coin emission is the best. Mining rewards mimic real world commodities. One of my favorites, will be 100x if devs decide to market their coin

It's not too late to trade your shitcoins for Masari

Attached: 5ce25bd.jpg (400x400, 18K)

nah fuck off

How is masari better ?

The only reason why sumo isn't beign shilled is because no pump group has gotten hands on significant amount of sumo to profit from. Look at the sell order, noone is ready to sell the coin, cause with the improvement's coming up, monero will not be the best privacy coin anymore.

Been in Sumo since 15 cents. Been a good one. With the 100 count ring sigs, it's technically more private than Monero

Strictly speaking, transaction with 100 mixing is possible right now on both monero and sumo, but with sumo's code changes you wouldn't have to pay any fees for it and the tx fees will remain low for years.also
Technically speaking monero isn't private anymore, if you have the time, you can use temporal analysis on un spend chafs on it's fork chains and peel the privacy of the coin.

Just a heads up for anyone buying from DNM. Don't think monero's privacy is unbreakable and be complacent

>a fork with 10% premine

Kek. Masari do it much better without such premine. It has a better DAA, and will research and implement Blocktree in late 2018.

Also, with SUMO emission scheme, the price will not rise so much in the next three years.

Attached: 9q9caj77jjt01.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Pre mine is the only Fud people can bring against sumo.

Their are billion dollars coins in top 50 which have more pre mine than sumo. Sumo's Dev share will unlock in 2020.

That harmonic algorithm you guys are so proud of. Sumo was the first coin to have it months before your version.

Also, keep your false promises to yourself. Masari will not be implementing uncle mining in years.

>That harmonic algorithm you guys are so proud of. Sumo was the first coin to have it months before your version.

LMAO, what a liar. MSR dev who created it.

Haha.dont Steal zawy12 work.

I really want to like sumo, but i lurked their telegram for some time and the bulk of their chat was butthurt about monero and fluffy, was a serious turn-off for me. How about focusing on the project and its positive points instead of losing time with drama bullshit?

I wouldn't know, I'm not too involved in the community. But from an investment point of view it seems nice.

Your coin is literally AIDS.

Anyone not accumulating SUMO is retarded.

Attached: 675364.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

I love privacy coin threads because they always attract the strangest kind of pajeets.

Been in that chat for months. Monero only comes up in context of them fuding sumo. In reality its full of helpful devs, mining talk (there is even a new mining dedicated chat), and interesting tech stuff. there are over 2500 people in there now, but the chat is about twenty guys. lurk for yourselves and see for yourselves.

lol.salty your pump group still hasn't accumulated enough Sumo to start shilling.

anyone who is paranoid about their privacy should use Sumo on DNM. and yes it's being used on DNM.

Does sumo have any dnm adoption at all?

I love Monero, its community, and everything, but it's getting a replacement.

hint : it's not SUMO, it's not Masari, which are both scam versions of Monero (no reason to make your own Monero except to get-rich-quick with a technical pre-mine)

Attached: 1524821831002.png (730x409, 624K)

And it's funny to see people shoot themselves in the foot.

Why do you think there are 4 forks ?

One of the those forks is a three letter agency. They gonna list their coin and You shits will transfer your coins from their chain to the exchange.even if you don't use their chain, others will and Human greed will peel the privacy of monero.

Laugh at me all you want. LE won't be knocking at my door

it's not. it's a coin with some potentially new features but instead of contributing to the monero code base, they wanted to get rich and created a new coin to PnD. basically, anything relevant Masari does it going to be integrated into since masari is a monero clone in the first place.

How do you defend DERO being closed source? That's a huge red flag, "we will release later" is schlock and i won't consider touching it until it does

If devs wanted to get Rick quick they would have had an ico. Dev fund is going to be unlocked in 2020. Monero is gonna copy sumo electrum wallets and low tx fees.

it's an open source project, but they don't want to commit on github until release
seeing a red flag in that is going too far
buy just one of this, you will be able to refer to it as a kind of trophy in a year or two
> yes, I bought 1 DERO when it came out

Anyone mining this? Do you use xmr stak or bminer?

Sumo made their own algorithm called CN-heavy. It doesn't require constant forks to stay asic resistant. Use xmrstark. I don't know whether bminer supports CN-heavy

is it worth it to switch from xmr because of a $5 difference in profitability? Considering I don't want to hold this (exchange fees etc)

and does this algo use more power? xmr7 is pretty efficient

It actually uses less power. You could say it's more efficient. It also curtails the hash of cpu mining to deter botnets and reward gpu miners.

Sumo's algorithm ensures botnets are punished. CN-heavy restricts cpu mining, so for for gpu for cryptonote. This will give the best profit.

It's the most profitable coin to mine right now.

Thanks. I was testing my vegas at every combination of intensity and memory and I only seem to get 5600h max on 5 vega64s. That's 3kh less than I would get on xmr7 so it kind of evens it out. I was expecting similar hashrates. The power consumption being less is true though.

I love this coin. Haven't shilled it much because I'm accumulating, but this will be marketed as soon as the devs are 100% buggless on the code as well as enough has been mined for people too see circulating supply. Been in contact with them and they are hoping for July to start fully pushing this. Definitely a 5x at least coin.