My parents can barely afford to pay 2500$ a month for rent

my parents can barely afford to pay 2500$ a month for rent.

Attached: 1511769480990.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_unemployment_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate
usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/infrastructure
usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/the-best-states-to-find-a-job
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my parents are living off 1000€ retirement (combined) and still need to work past 70
it's a grim world
wish i could support them but i can barely support myself

And why is their retirement so low? Here in Austria the least you can get is also barely above 1000€ combined but only for people who've earned less than minimum wage for most of their life.

You're not poor if you have a refrigerator.

Attached: fakepoors.jpg (400x229, 18K)

>$2500 for rent

You live in a high cost of living area. Move to flyover country where it's cheaper.

To be fair,the poorest of the poor in 2018 lives better than the richest of the rich in 1918. Thats progress for you.

They should have saved their money better, Jurgen. Sorry.

when i was a kid my family grew almost all we consumed and they saved the rest of it and after about 20 years of that they had about 500 $ saved

>2500$ a month for rent
Where the fuck do you live? Unironically consider moving somewhere else.

I live in Chicago suburbs (still flyover but whatever fuck off) and that's over 2x my rent. $2500/mo is some Shitlifornia garbage.

>dude just move lmao
Your flyover states are notorious for having next to zero infrastructure or jobs.

wow, your parents are POOR

Huntington beach

They spent their money on raising him. Every parent sacrifices their own health and well being and money in order to help build the future and rear the next generation.

In their case the next generation is a shitposter on Jow Forums. Thats cool too.

Attached: 1395457780681.jpg (622x625, 79K)

Nice memes bro sweet man!

State-mandated euthanasia for retirees soon.

>Romania
There's your explanation.

Hello István, how is life?

tell your parents to move to east germany and make their shopping in poland
1000 euro is more than enough for 2 people to survive in Poland

What the fuck?My parents pay around 300€per month for the t4 house.

Taken as a whole elderly people tend to be more affluent than average since poor people don't tend to live to be old.

>no government assistence

$2500 for rent is more than fucking london where do you live

You know not what you speak of. Cities like Minneapolis, Houston, Atlanta, and Dalls/FW have plenty of jobs and are significantly cheaper than the West Coast or Northeast. And this is coming from a Califag.

So you chose to be butthurt instead of trying to argue against my valid point. Why did you even bother to reply?

SoCal brother, know your feel bro.

>Huntington Beach

Well no shit, the OC is ridiculous. Consider moving inland or just leave the state.

bro thats still a lot of money, move to a medium sized city

we have the best beaches though

No that's completely incorrect

Huntington Beach was once upon a time a chill surfer city. Now it's jammed packed by a bunch of retards driving in from Riverside every weekend.

Tell me about Orange County, why is it so famous?

That because you're using the more common description of flyover state, a state being located between the two costs because it fits your argument.
Colorado, Massachusetts and Utah for example are admittedly cheaper than California but often times 3 or 4 times more expensive than houses in Kansas or Kentucky.

>2500$ a month for rent

WAY TOO MUCH

Not butthurt its just so ridiculously and laughably stupid. "Next to no jobs"? What the fuck? What can you even be talking about there?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_unemployment_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_poverty_rate (note how Shitlifornia is #1 in poverty when you take into acount the cost of living)

usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/infrastructure
Iowa is literally #1 in Infastructure, Calicornia is well in the bottom half of the rankings.

usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/the-best-states-to-find-a-job
7 out of 10 states in this shit slideshow article are flyover ones and 1 of them is Hawaii which isn't even flyover its just in the ocean

Idek lmao its just the weirdest possible thing you can say.
t. Illinois

I'd say the internet more than makes up for the lack of fur coat and diamond rings and then some.

>Massachusetts

That's on the coast and the Boston metro area is notoriously expensive.

I see your point, but even you admit they are significantly cheaper than the coastal cities. However, the job market is very strong in many of those places. The catch is that the weather tends to be more extreme. Still, if I didn't have so much family in Southern California I probably would have already booked it to a place like Boise or Salt Lake City.

That's still on the cheap end for a coastal city. Move inland.

Yes, poor people know own entire railroads and spend their summers in Vanderbilt mansions in Rhode Island

He’s not wrong, I’d rather live in Brooklyn than Alabama

Tfw living free while some cuck pays my mortgage on both houses

Are you retarded?

Durrr I live better than Commodus cuz I have a car and he doesn’t durrrr

The poorest of the poor in America starve to death and die at 45 of plague.

I got tons of food, good booze (for cheap), internet, cell phone with data plan, nice clothes (for cheap), spice cabinet full of spices (once only the greatest Kings of Europe can dream of spices like this), yes a fridge, and a microwave, washing machine, car, vaccinations to stop me from dying of black plague or tuberculosis, desktop computer with games on it, air conditioner, heating, etc etc etc. And all I got are neetbux

Richest of the rich could never dream of this 100 years ago. They had to pay big bucks even for food or clothes,and you forget the internet, then they died of polio. Living in 2018 is awesome.

Nope, USA is one of the most food secure nation in the world. 100 years ago only the richest of the rich could ever dream of getting fat. Modern America? The poor all get fat because they can't afford a gym membership. You only get plague if you skip vaccinations like a retard afaik.

>Houston, Atlanta, and Dalls/FW
You don't know about what you are trying to talk about, and everyone is aware of it but you. Tard.

>I got tons of food, good booze (for cheap), internet, cell phone with data plan, nice clothes (for cheap), spice cabinet full of spices (once only the greatest Kings of Europe can dream of spices like this), yes a fridge, and a microwave, washing machine, car, vaccinations to stop me from dying of black plague or tuberculosis, desktop computer with games on it, air conditioner, heating, etc etc etc. And all I got are neetbux

How do we ban someone for being this retarded?

What if we could magically teleport the greatest kings and queens to our modern life, show them our shabby refrigerator, phones and stuff we take for granted every day. Hell show them youtube with unlimited entertainment for free, including all the greatest composers of history. A sink with warm and cold running water that is always clean (and if its not clean just get a filter its not even expensive britta pitcher is like $25). Warm heating no fire needed even in winter. Heat up some delicious microwave pizza for them in seconds. Pop open a tall boy for them ice cold from the fridge. They would fall to their knees. "Are you an angel? A saint? Is this Heaven??? Where's grandma and Jesus?"

"Nope this is a welfare-tier housing unit my friend you're the future"

I wish I could live to see 2818.

You're on welfare for autism aren't you, friendo?

DUDE WEED LMAO

i'm paying $210 a month for rent and i'm still struggling

Attached: ac38fac62d554cd5df4ccdcf5aef9628.jpg (236x259, 9K)

>Chicago
>flyover country

Attached: YEyWUtX[1].png (500x500, 403K)

I mean we technically are. We aren't on the coasts unless Great Lakes coasts count (lol)

the poorest of the poor in 2018 starve to death because they can't go to the grocery store.

>tfw your parents are making $150k a year but buy a brand new house the year before you enter college and dont help at all
Got into $25k in student loans for undergrad when they could have just given me a small loan of $25k

Attached: 1526262240919.png (558x493, 338K)

>the poorest of the poor have internet or any food

Why did this stupid shit have to be my flag

My parents make a combined 200,000 a year
Is this poor?

Attached: mietistys.png (680x521, 94K)

They would show you how easy they can get anyone killed, and then you'll see that power>wealth

i fucking hate you

>$2500

Is that normal rent in the US? My parents pay that much for rent but we're considered middle-upper class here.

>my parents are still blowing money on alcohol and drugs and have huge debts.
What a mess.

>rent 2500$ per month
why dont they just get a mortgage and buy a home?

My dad makes about 100k, 80k after taxes, we're pretty average

Yeah sure.

Modern dentistry as well.

>I wish I could live to see 2818.
At least 2418 - Star Trek style.

>Everything between the coasts is Ohio

>lemme tell you about your country!

I pay only $100/month for my apartment (about 33 sqm). But I also make only $800/month.

Surf culture there is still strong. I live in San Diego and usually surf in La Jolla, but I like going up to Huntington a lot because it's still one of the world's top surfing destinations.

Pretending to be retarded to farm (you)s is a time-honored tradition and under an American flag you're pretty much shooting fish in a barrel. Repeat some retarded facebook-tier shit that you saw or heard somewhere and it's a sure thing.

did your parents ever get your iq checked?

I'm still a youngins and I'm only poor bevause of the system, if go to my own clay, I'd be wealthy.

i pay 210$ for my 35m2 apartment but i earn 580$ a month

>his parents live in a rented house

How fucked up does your life have to be that you have kids but still live in a rental house?

Your parents aren't poor, it's just SoCal being shit

My mom takes care of me and my 3 sisters with €1200/month, we also have a horse, a cat and 3 dogs. Rent is only €200 though.

I pay 400 USD for my 37m2 apartment :( and it's considered a very good/low rent here

It's funny how Americans complain about boomers while they're even worse when compared to the rest of the world - they cry over "low salaries" that are still higher than in 98% of the world, they complain about "high rent" while they pay a significantly smaller part of their income as rent than they would in most of the world, they complain about "lack of jobs" while they have the biggest and the most diverse job market in the world. They complain about suburbs and NIMBY mwntality while having strict urban planning with necessary order and good maintenance.

Really, fuck them.

My parents live in a rental house desu

I pay 50€/month for 68m^2 apartment (the rest is payed by neetbucks)

Every first worlder complaining about his life should be sentenced to 6 month of living in a random eastern European country with average eastern European wage.

You'd literally beg for taking you back home to an actual prison.

but i reckon you at least have a wage of 2k$ per month, right?
and i guess you also live in a so-so decent place, i live in a commieblock

every eastern european should be forced to live 6 months in china even with a wage of back home

Actually my monthly wage is only like 700 USD but that's because I only work part time, I am also in school.

how old are you?

21, I work about 16-20 hours a week only so. Sometimes 20-28 when I don't have too much school work

i'm 22, but i only got a high school degree
i work as an english tutor online for the asian countries
it comes up to 40 hrs/week

Sounds like a cool job desu