''hurr québécois accent is ugly''

>''hurr québécois accent is ugly''
>''hurr its not real french''
>''hurr Québécois are not white''

youtube.com/watch?v=-j4g2q7rkmI

Attached: IMG_4032.jpg (1080x1171, 338K)

whoa, a buttmad Quebecois. someone circle the calendar

Holy fuck it sounds retarded, sounds like a person from the Netherlands took 3 weeks worth of lessons of French and just improvised the rest

Nolan movies' made me grow into the québécois accent

i don't mind it, it's cute and different. Making fun of it is such a low hanging fruit too

*vomit*

shut the fuckup swedeshit, French has different accents because it is spoken in many places across the globe, something your irrelevant cuckold shithole couldn't do

I wish my future gf will be a québecoise, then I marry her, then I have the canadian nationality, then I annex Quebec for France

You literally sound retarded when speaking, you butchered the French language speaking like that

quebecois is just disgusting when compared to real french

It was unironically the way it was spoken in the 1600s. ''Roi'' was pronounced ''roué'' like in Spanish they still say ''rey''. It's the Parisian elite that made it sound like ''roua''

i want a québécoise gf pls give me one

Based parisians who germanized the prononciation

Most Quebecois have much better pronunciation than her. She sounds mildly drunk (she very well might be).

I hope anglo canadians started to learn french hard language because I don't want to use english in Alberta province during my holyday

genocide french
enslave quebecois

Why the fuck do you want to go in Alberta? Oh and they despise French people there, don't go. At least you can still technically cuck them because every product that is sold in a store will be bilingual French/English even though like 1% of the people there speak French.

In exchange for an Ecuadorian gf, could be arranged

how do i get a québecois gf?

>I don't want to use english in Alberta
hahahahahaha unless you're talkin to a federal employee you're gonna bud. and even still its not guaranteed that out west

>and even still its not guaranteed that out west
oh it has to.
t. blocked the border and pissed off a couple federal agents at the Washington/BC border for pretending to not speak English

not gonna happen burger

Faits: les Canadiens français sont la race la plus puissante du monde.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Hahahha no. You'd be lucky to meet a person who speaks fluent French, let alone non-Quebecois French, past Quebec and the Maritime provinces.

The way it works is if your in Quebec you can speak french at anytime and be understood. If your in New Brunswick you can speak french and almost always be understood. Newfoundland, Nova Scotia and PEI you'll rarely be understood. In Ontario very few people speak french. Out west no one speaks french.
Sorry french bro your out of luck

when you say anglo canadian, does that mean canadians of english descent or any canadians that speak english as a first language?

Any Canadian who speaks English as first language

Comme Justin Trudeau

Je dis non.

Je dis oui

Shut your mouth you dirty fucking Queb*cker

>t. French Canadian

I've been through Anglo and French Canada a fair bit. Gotta say, I fucking love French Canada. Montreal is one of the most pleasant cities in the world for a normal, middle-class person.

>can participate in cultural scene
>lively nightlife
>not so expensive as to be nothing but trust fund babies

Vive Quebec! Vive Montreal!

Les Québécois sont plus difficile de comprendre

>when some québéois on Jow Forums tries to show off the Québec culture to everyone thinking it's unique and cool
Arrêtez

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 120K)

ce pêh

Very apt way of putting it

surprised that guy who makes movies about people with funny accents didn't do one for quebec

C E C I

Criss que ça m'énarve les osties d'nouveauxpédés qui font ça sans se rendre compte que les quelques posteurs québécois vieuxpédés sur Jow Forums ont plutôt tendance à faire le contraire (c'est-à-dire privilégier l'utilisation du français international plutôt que du français québécois).

>picking some teenaged or young woman as an example
that's gonna sound retarded no matter what

Mon gars
t e l l e m e n t

>literally begs us to stay because you'd get crushed by the eternal anglo otherwise

I literally do not care you larping Gatineau monkey

Stay out of my province.

what did he mean by this?

jesus christ she's cute

Attached: 1486958651827.jpg (960x540, 67K)

I unironically wish the French won

>vieuxpedes

lmao mon dieu mec t'es rigole la.

OP, i am 100% with you that quebecois women are 10/10, and the accent is kinda cute.

Attached: 1429402248688.jpg (250x104, 6K)

You're only saying that because you can't understand her.

She is thoroughly revolting. And not in a "2/10 would not bang" meme way, her personality is just straight up revolting.

actually swedish has several different accents from denmark all the way to the northern tip of norway.

yeah the women here fucking suck, i don't understand the foreigners who come here and claim they're amazing. sure, they're not american but they're definitely influenced by them.

Probably. I just love the sound of her voice and accent.

Gib yehudi gf

Quebec deserves the Carthage treatment,.

We did.
>We were here first
>First nations prefer dealing with the French rather than *ngl*s, most of them even have French names

We didn't though

She meant don't cross the river

what kind of parallel universe do you live in? all the indians i ever met spoke english and hated all white people

no i just thought it was weird since i live there (it's awful)

Desolée.
>NOUS

>most of them even have French names
That's because half of them are half french mutts

basé

I fucked a girl from Quebec a few times and even she said that Quebec's French is shit. She gave the best head I've ever had though, and moaned way different from all the anglo girls ive boned.
Felt good to drop a big ol' BC load in that tight Francophone pussy

Don't get the québécois gf meme. Quebeckers for the most part are complete normies, and to a lot them the French language is just an accessory, although they wouldn't be willing to admit it.

You'll struggle to find a really intelligent one.

RICED

that's what we call a colonized person here

but hey we're on Jow Forums so i doubt you ever actually got laid

I fucking hate Montréal I wish Ontario would annex it. In fact I wish Ontario would annex everything south of Québec city.

t. Saguenay

Attached: 1524897354799.jpg (500x487, 78K)

Nope, I'm a mulatto, nice try tho

Does that always mean half black half white?

>t. Ontarian in Saguenay