youtube.com/watch?v=hnMfYq0auOY
youtube.com/watch?v=RjRcKq38-IY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g
youtube.com/watch?v=uEOraFGXJZo
youtube.com/watch?v=UQaJKHiNDUI
youtube.com/watch?v=H-X4Xq1H6dE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ich habe kein Geld...

Attached: a57fd64756e1b9302f8832072a2b974e--old-men-saturday-morning.jpg (504x386, 22K)

#mgga

fuck we just got out of the group phase in the world cup. How embarassing. All of the world laughs at us now. We gotta do something about it...

Hitler ideas seem to be ok.

The good news is I live in a city. The bad news is i have to wait in line for cheap ass jobs just so i can buy some american bread.

Think we need to start giving serious thought to what Japan's doing in China lads, where does it end?

Attached: Dalfram1938.jpg (1200x678, 144K)

I dont give a flying fuck if japan rapes china, as long as we dont get too caught in the crossfire

Come home Austria

My grandfather is 9 in this year

Im moving to Cairo this year to work for her majesty

Why are Brits bringing more jews everyday?

I support Hitler

I should help our Spanish comrades.

If the fascists win there they will win in Europe.

POLAND GIB VILNUS OR WE WILL SHIT IN NEMUNAS

Are Germans OK

Attached: 1500255589216.png (457x472, 79K)

They just want their german speaking land back. The brits are okay with it

Blasted Yankees licked my Cubs again. Darn, it's 30 now since we won the World Series. We'll win it all next year though.

youtube.com/watch?v=MWlo5g7eXCM

What a nice city she was. Sadly, there's a 12 year old brat somewhere there who will someday ruin all.

Attached: 676b3b4e93b37cd387d3fd52db3c7d1b--havana.jpg (736x584, 76K)

Still over 15% unemployment. When's this Depression ever gonna end?

My cousin moved to Russia a few years ago because he said he wanted to get away from this failed capitalist society of ours. Hasn't written home in a while. Have you seen him anywhere?

Soon...

This is all the fault of that Red rat FDR.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObZdbgPzS6Y

(the drum solo is actually tapping on wooden blocks since it wasn't possible to capture drum sounds on record before the event of tape recording)

Wish Connie Mack would retire. He's in his late 70s and the Athletics don't look like they'll be doing anything again any time soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=NE7nScR0suQ
tunisia was literallly 100 times better wtf

You had to be smarties and demand that France give you freedom so you could then have burkas and sharia law.

Attached: ior9r9.jpg (622x365, 43K)

No, go home Jewish refugees. We have enough unemployed people. Don't need more.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qhg7C3F-O94

'38 and it sounds like the '50s.

*denounces all your co-workers at the shoe factory as British spies*

Luckily he'll be out of there in '41 and we can get a Republican back in the White House.

Mine was 18.

Attached: wahine1938.jpg (1240x959, 365K)

Maybe I should flee to France, which looks totally safe and comfy in the long term. Too bad they don't seem to happily accept refugees and I highly doubt this will change in the next centuries.

Proving once again that attractive women didn't exist before the 1960s.

Germany bout to get finna dabbed on

>Spain
>1938

Attached: trollface.jpg (800x650, 70K)

unlike france and most of europe aand meh freedom burka is banned here

Their bodies seem perfectly fine to me, but the granny haircuts are kind of a turnoff.

Dude, you only think that because elderly women when you were a kid had those haircuts.

Given how Jow Forums reacts to Jews in 2018.....I think 1938 would be heart breaking evil.

Took the trolley downtown and caught the new Shirley Temple flick. The entire theater was nothing but weird middle aged men touching themselves.

What a nice day haha lads

For the next 8 or so months.

What do you mean? We have based France and based Britain on our side
No war will happen, stop being paranoid haha

youtube.com/watch?v=hnMfYq0auOY

Would you believe in those days, Mexico was romanticized in popular culture instead of being seen as a narco shithole with people being beheaded with chainsaws?

The Grateful Dead did this song better anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjRcKq38-IY

Joined the Silver Legion yesterday y'all, fascism is kinda cool

Attached: Silver_Legion_Spartan_2-259x300.jpg (259x300, 22K)

If war happens over there again, we're not getting involved. Once was enough. Sorry.

Shut up third worlder

>As late as the 1930s, US military planners were fearing the possibility of a British zerg rush from Canada. Operation War Plan Red was a proposed preemptive strike on Canada should a conflict between the US and Britain result.

Attached: kevinlippert-warplanred.jpg (895x1200, 454K)

>In 1938, L.A. woman went to jail for wearing slacks in courtroom – LA Times

>Kindergarten teacher Helen Hulick made Los Angeles court history — and struck a blow for women
According to other papers of the time, she was in court to testify against two men accused of robbing her house. The judge decided that her clothing was too “tight-fitting” and that the “effect of this on the orderly procedure of the court was not acceptable.”

Attached: la-me-california-retrospective-20141023-772x1024.jpg (772x1024, 165K)

3/10. Would hit if she had a paper bag over her head.

Don't mind me, just going to the stadium to see Independiente win the Primera División tournamnet

MARTIANS ARE INVADING NEW JERSEY!

She would look better if she shaved her eyebrows

youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0K4ApWl4g

It's probably eyebrow liner.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEOraFGXJZo

youtube.com/watch?v=UQaJKHiNDUI

As of now, only Hitler knows about tape recording.

People forget how much of a racist that FDR actually was.

Someone make a thread about the 90s or something so we can get some decent music in here that doesn't sound like it was recorded in a restroom stall with a portable tape deck.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-X4Xq1H6dE

>Williamson's final recording session took place in Chicago in December 1947, in which he accompanied Big Joe Williams. On June 1, 1948, Williamson was killed in a robbery on Chicago's South Side as he walked home from a performance at the Plantation Club, at 31st St. and Giles Avenue, a tavern just a block and a half from his home, at 3226 S. Giles. Williamson's final words are reported to have been "Lord have mercy".[2]

>Chicago's South Side
It appears that this place already had a reputation 70 years ago.