Talking to other Americans about emigrating

>"Well if you hate living here so much, then why don't you just leave?"
>"Alright, I want to leave. How do I do that?"
>"What? Why would you EVER want to leave the United States? We've got everything! our country is a perfect paradise! How dare you!"

Attached: 1447011121071.jpg (540x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

undocs.org/A/HRC/38/33/ADD.1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody wants you tho

Come home Canadian man.

the USA is the best country on earth, if you are the type of faggot that wants to leave you should just kill yourself you god damn loser.

emigrate from life homo

Why dont you do your own research on how to leave the country if you really want to leave? Cant wait until youre gone t.b.h. even though I plan on leaving too

>even though I plan on leaving too
where to?

Germany, Austria, or Switzerland in the long run. I am back home in the US for the summer but am doing a masters in Zurich and plan on doing a PhD in the same school and spend more time learning German

nice, you sound like a smart guy. way better than dead beat OP

best of luck to you fellow american, remember even if you renounce your citizenship you are still an american

>way better than dead beat OP

Attached: 1525676862495.gif (540x304, 1.11M)

cringe
UBERMENCSH

Literally signs on American highways that say, “America. Love it leave it.”

My girlfriend used to be like this too until we left for the first time to Norway. It’s just most Americans believe that everywhere else is a third world shithole

You're a pathetic retard.

>It’s just most Americans believe that everywhere else is a third world shithole

The irony!

I dont plan on renouncing my citizenship and I will probably come back when/if I get my second citizenship

This is how all authoritarian shitholes are. They think they live in paradise or acceptable conditions while everywhere else is hell.

>They think they live in paradise or acceptable conditions while everywhere else is hell.
Pretty much what I've been talking about. Any time I broach the subject, I get a bunch of people saying, "Well, what are you gonna get over there that you can't get over here?"

>"Well, what are you gonna get over there that you can't get over here?"
Well? What are you going to get over there that you can't get over here?

>"Well, what are you gonna get over there that you can't get over here?"
Ability to at least somewhat impact politics, food that isn't laced with sugar or processed 50 times, days off work, care if I'm sick, and opportunities to improve my living situation.

Bingo.

I love my country

>food that isn't laced with sugar or processed 50 times
lmao, do you even do your own shopping? you know there's grocery stores that specialize in organic and non processed foods
>Ability to at least somewhat impact politics
Where do you think its better?
>days off work, care if I'm sick, and opportunities to improve my living situation.
It's called having a real job. My dad the other month had a stroke, he got paid time off work, his medical bill was 100k but insurance paid all of it so there was just a 250 dollar deductible

Keep living in your perfect little bubble where nothing bad ever happens.

>he doesn't know America is the best country in the world to leave your social class
Unless you're content being a fucking grunt

It isn't even in the top 20.

people will talk shit to you right to the finish line and you should ignore all of it. Watch them come crawling once you're enjoying life in a new place. I get a message out of the blue every few months from someone back home begging me to hold their hand and advise them on leaving.

A pure blooded norwegian chick with big titties (rare in the US)

Just gonna leave this here.
undocs.org/A/HRC/38/33/ADD.1

>>he doesn't know America is the best country in the world to leave your social class

You kidding? Our social mobility is nonexistent.

>Why dont you do your own research on how to leave the country if you really want to leave?

I have. Outlook is not so good because aside from marriage I have no options.

>believing the yuroshit proponganda
In Europe if your dad is plumber then you'll be a plumber, here you can leave that shit life behind

Op you are a pee pee man who has no values

LOL you'll be lucky if your life is half as good as a plumber's these days.

It looks to me that you are the type of poor that stays poor, you'll just be poor somewhere else dude.

Well at least it can be in a poor mans Paradis like Sweden

>ignorantfags being ignorant

Attached: 1528897681743.jpg (601x601, 83K)

Being poor in the US is much, much, much, much worse than being poor in any developed nation, but you wouldn't know that because you've never lived anywhere else.. or read any study/report on the topic.

America isn't so bad aside from healthcare hell. Even with good insurance you could end up getting utterly fucked by bills for example if you go to an er outside your network.
Aside from that though you can mostly leave the shithole poopskin areas by moving to a more rural area.

someone knoch this retard out

Attached: 1433546274096.png (900x900, 17K)

I wonder when this rich, self-hating New England leftist is finally going to move to Norway like he's been saying for years.

yeah its obviously harder to move up in a country with free higher education and effective state sponsored training programs for various trades than in the glorious USA

Are you implying it's easier to start a business anywhere else in the world?

Lithuania lole

I have European family members, but I don't think that would be enough to get me started anywhere. From everything I've seen if you want to move to somewhere in Europe, you basically either have to have a job with an international company that makes at least six figures or you get married to a local. So I might be fucked.

yeah literally any tax haven and online based sales

>he fell for the startup company meme
You will be eaten by a larger, richer company if you have any success.

its amusing that Op strawmaned himself into a fallacy

Attached: 1502847350497.png (433x771, 379K)

>strawman

People have really said this shit to me. Several times. You can see the same sort of sentiment in here, unless you're blind.

>I'll just ask the same people who want me gone on where to go.
OP you can go straight to hell or North Korea my friend. Either way I don't really give a shit where you go besides out of here.

Attached: 1445729528658.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

>
Explain why they're so poor then?

>starting a service based business
>starting a business in a tax haven without proper lawyers

And that's when you sell and use that newly found capital to make another bigger business

*snap*

If you really think you'll be much better off outside America you will most likely be in for a rude awakening anyway.
The only place you might be better off would be Central Europe or Canada. Something tells me that if you are unwilling to find a way to better your situation here you would also be unwilling to really do anything hard like learn a new language to go to another country.

>a way to better your situation here

There's only so much you can do.

I plan to retire in some cheaper country. US is great to be born in or to work in. Sucks to be actually raised here or to live here if you don't need to make good money. Post retirement (35 at very latest, though I'll probably do a half-retirement at 30) and I'm out of here.
For 200k I can buy a shithole plywood shack in the backwoods of some redneck nowhere swamp full of meth addicts, or for 200k I can live for decades in some cheaper nation laying on a beach drinking coconut water all day. I don't know why the fuck anyone retires in burgerstan. If you're not moving money then get out, good wage is the only reason to be here, and even that is not what it used to be outside of a few professions (I'm one of them.)
Probably. Very few of my family members have ever left the country, and even then it was only to go to some tourist shithole like paris.

Stay in your shitstained country

Going to the US would actually be a step UP for a guy like you.

The US is honestly much worse on nearly every front whether you're rich or poor

there's nothing more unpatriotic than denying that America is worse off in plenty of aspects and refusing to improve upon them

Attached: us.png (547x433, 12K)

false

Stay in your shithole.

Fuck patriotism. There's absolutely nothing good that comes of it.

plz gib american gurl

You stay in your shithole too.

Retire to thailand white man.
t. tourism authority of thailand

Can start a company in a few hours without paying anything from home and there is no corporate income tax....

Considering it strongly. Rent an apartment somewhere like that for a few hundred a month as a home base. Chill there sometimes, travel sometimes. Thai food is some good shit, nigger. Close to nipland for weeb expeditions. Not so close to europe but whatever.
Either thailand or somewhere in the balkans. As long as rent is cheap, it's not dangerous, and it's close to an international airport, it's good shit.

I wish it was legal to sell your unnecessary organs and blood. I'd whore myself out to some rich fuck so I could move anywhere else.

Ex-pat here. Left USA 8 years ago. Every time I visit family I think, what an expensive and nigger infested shithole. Totally bereft of any culture.

>muslim infected shitholes full of whores sucking every foreigner off
lol

>all american flags who never left Clapistan talking about life in Europe
Fucking kek you guys

nice bait