Pick one

Attached: CYOA.jpg (1500x1075, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2017/apr/01/slave-saviours-men-risking-their-lives-to-free-brick-workers-in-dagestan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The road eternal, seems fun, just new experiences all the time

The Road Eternal.

Sounds fun

1 > 2 >>> 3 desu
Would like to choose 1 and travel across caucasus

Nakama all the way, i would get lonely with the others

the road eternal

fisher king, I'd make a tiny little hut out in the middle of nowhere and make a castle within

>if you settle down in one place for longer than a month you willl find yourself growing old and weak
very magical much wow

Nakama, at least the memories would be good enough for the 13th, and I also get my pet

2, then create a robowaifu and live happily with all the things in the world to learn. 1 is quite interesting too. 3 is depressing.

Fisher King, don't enjoy traveling so much, and like comfy houses.

Easily "Fisher King"

>Can go on vacation anywhere I want so long as it's for under 7 days
>House can include pool, basketball court, a freefall simulator, a beautiful indoor forest, etc.
>Can create sexy trap maid simulacrums that clean the house, let me fuck them. Can create coaches to coach me to learn how to fight, speak other languages, etc. (Essentially a personal tutor for anything I want to learn)
>Place the house in the middle of Europe (probably Vienna) so I can easily travel to other places and then come back before I weaken
>Could create food and other supplies, then give them away to people for free in order to end hunger, illness, etc.
>When I choose to die, I can go to the to of a snowy mountain, and live my last days as a caveman

Attached: cd8b9f8b-2015-4d72-933f-7d1fcb4c1ef4-2060x1236.jpeg?w=1200&h=630&q=55&auto=format&us (1200x630, 250K)

None of them probably.
Maybe Nakama

Largest building by area is half square kilometer, and tallest building is almost kilometer high. You say I can have half cubic kilometer for my house, have all the things possible inside and rebuild it when I want?
2 >> 1 >>>> 3

Fisher King, I will build the biggest mosque in the world in london

Fisher King no contest

It's the best for my personality and the best for taking over the world.

>Never leave house
>Simulacrums go out to do my bidding
>Never invite other human beings in the house unless they've had their arms and legs removed and are just torsos
>carry suicide method at all time to avoid being dragged outside of the house

>never being able to leave the house for longer than a week
>live eternally without ever being able to travel properly
Sounds like hell. Wtf is wrong with you niggers?

>select 1
>get into some less friendly place
>they put you into a jail for a couple of months
>die in a jail

Do you travel for months every year now?

I can die happy knowing I may never travel for more than a week ever again. Every time I've travelled for longer, it got old. You could still essentially have a long vacation so long as you kept checking back into your home.

>Never invite other human beings in the house unless they've had their arms and legs removed and are just torsos

kek

At least a couple weeks consecutively every year, yeah
Some years a couple of months

Ok, it's settled: 2 is basically god mode with almost no flaws. 1 is interesting and nice, but still way less appealing, and 3 is too sad: I can get friends, watch them die and then die myself even now.
So to make choice more hard you need to add flaws to 2 and make 3 last parts a tad happier.

I am going to travel for a couple of weeks this year too, but if I can just split it into separate weeks, then it's not a problem at all.

Get these lads on a speed dial then.
theguardian.com/global-development/2017/apr/01/slave-saviours-men-risking-their-lives-to-free-brick-workers-in-dagestan

Okay what if I wanted to go live in Australia or China for a year. Keep coming back every week?

nakama is literally the description of my perfect dream life

Attached: 1521678260425.jpg (311x317, 11K)

2 is easily the best, but how the fuck am I going to coexist with other h*mans? Even if I plant my castle in the middle of fucking nowhere, someone will want to claim that land in several ages.

make thousands of liberator simalacrums to defend it

Attached: 1517807469234.png (767x750, 256K)

It's basically invincible and if you don't invite people in your android army can do whatever you want.

If you don't invite another person in, you're basically invincible.

Take a plane during weekends, no big deal. Of course if you want to go to Mars it would be harder, but maybe by this time your house will turn into Dyson sphere.

They can't destroy it or enter, and your simulacras will just kick everyone out, Also you may trade land for things produced in your house.

feels like im on my 13th life in nakama :(

>>carry suicide method at all time to avoid being dragged outside of the house
By whom? I doubt the limbless torsos could do more than bleeding on you or biting your legs off.

Attached: its just a flesh wound.png (500x274, 164K)

It's just a precaution, and it's a low cost one since I just re-spawn anyways. The envious would scheme, and they would try. In creative ways, I'm sure.