Drinking general

It's thursday night/friday morning and we prepare for the weekend with a good beer.

1. Your country
2. What are you drinking right now?

I'll start.
1. Flag
2. Bernard Celebration Lager

Excellent as always from Czech breweries.

Attached: based-Czechs-4.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Merciful bump

Attached: 1525160164083.png (250x243, 73K)

I don’t drink.
Mashallah

>I don’t drink.
Pretty non-white to be honest with you

I believe your post isn't inclusive towards muslims, isn't that right OP?

Attached: muslim-frog2.png (420x420, 10K)

Das rite
It isn't inclusive towards Chr*stians or J*ws either for that matter :^)

It's morning here so I'm not drinking yet, but this is my current beer

Attached: IMG_20180629_095225~2.jpg (2737x3660, 1.76M)

Looks based to the point I wanna try it

I have six of these in the freezer and im waiting them to get cold.

Attached: P_20180628_223819.jpg (3264x1836, 1.38M)

:D Whoever named their beer "Railroad" was a genious

>DDR style laurels
But either way, that looks cool as fuck.

Why do you have so many books on the table? What do you study

I don't have a bookshelf so I use my desk and the floor. I'm studying political philosophy.

alcohol

Based and good enough

Had a pint of this. It's pretty good.

Attached: two hearted ale.jpg (488x488, 38K)

The people here don't even dream about learning german. In fact the regular Joe don't speak english too, he will only look for it if he get a wagie job and the boss requires this.

>American IPA
I really, really like pic related. I got it on recommendation from my father before he passed away (may he rest in peace).

Well, in case you are interested, Eisenbahn means "Irontrack" and referers to railroads.

Attached: 2012-05-21 Napa Smith Organic IPA.jpg (960x1280, 784K)

Sorry for your loss. I'll have to check it out. Trillium is also really popular but I doubt you'd find it in Sweden.

>Sorry for your loss.
Thank you for your condolences.

>I'll have to check it out.
Do so if you come across it.

>Trillium is also really popular but I doubt you'd find it in Sweden.
Is that a brewery you're referring to? I can find two Trillium beers on the Systembolaget (our state alcohol monopoly) website, one being from Zodiak and another made in Denmark, but I'm guessing you mean something else.

>Well, in case you are interested, Eisenbahn means "Irontrack" and referers to railroads.
Oh yeah, and I find the name cool, I was only explaining that because I was fearing the friend was being ironic. It isn't clear for me.
Eisenbahn beer is cheap and great desu.

>I was only explaining that because I was fearing the friend was being ironic
>It isn't clear for me.
I didn't get any ironic vibe from him, though. More like a "I need to tell a foreigner what this word means" vibe, which isn't uncommon when it comes to Yuropeans. But maybe he is a very clever ironic shitposter. We may never know.

>Eisenbahn beer is cheap and great desu.
I wanna try it, reee. Why does Brazil have it and Sweden doesn't when Germany is just a couple of hours drive below Sweden?

Yeah, Trillium is a brewery in Boston.

1. rasha
2. tarhun

>Why does Brazil have it and Sweden doesn't when Germany is just a couple of hours drive below Sweden?
Because some years ago, not much, they were a small brewery in the south of Brazil. They started expanding their business, got kinda big, and then Heineken bought the brand.
It's local production only, with the last couple years of big commercial success and mass production.

Just woke up, drinking this. Before anyone else criticizes me, summer is extremely hot in here and light beers are extremely refreshing at times like these.

Attached: te.jpg (225x750, 63K)

>Boston
Knew a grill from Massachusetts (not Boston though) some years ago. She was alright.

>It's local production only
y u do dis ;__;

No worries,m8. I personally don't see the point of "lightyfying" beers that are already light enough as they are, but as I had a chat with a friendly staff member at the alcoshop we reached the conclusion that light beers over there are first and foremost thirst quenchers and not actual culinary beer experiences.

Tl;dr: you're excused :^)