What is like being American?

What is like being American?

Attached: 1528768311364.jpg (500x369, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-poll-shows-support-for-california-1485281419-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OOgd9hitEAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normal

Garbage

There is no such thing as american. There were in 1900s, but there is no more. Californian libtard and Utah conservative Mormon have nothing in common.

we're actually far more culturally homogenous now than we were back then. Red/blue meme divisions are just politics.

Red blue is just a one thing, and you are wrong about it, but anyway - the difference between Chicago black subsidized housing districts, bay area Berkeley commies and NYC long island whites is huge.

sure it is buckaroo

Politics are everything

It's ok.

Attached: 1530119146212.jpg (485x443, 18K)

Sorry if it hurts to realize your cunt is a one inch from civil war.

Pretty accurate tbqh

Attached: 1528209443759.png (625x626, 85K)

Sorry you live in Russia

I don't know why they are denying it, it's pretty true (atleast online it's showing)

Dude, every third Californian want to fuck you off for good. Unironically. Do you think that's not it yet?

CLEAN

>What is like being American?
dead

Attached: 1474714956091.gif (320x180, 1.18M)

>describe various locations dominated by different generations
>perpelxed by their general differences in ideology
Western media really exaggerates the intelligence of your kind.

Imagine a society compromised of mutual distrust and people living beyond their means, flaunting their lives through countless filters and edits on pictures.

I'll believe it when I see it
Both the independence referendums for Quebec and Scotland showed me more than enough about the people who get all yippy for their home and chicken out at the last second

Attached: 1529984090410.png (560x560, 341K)

>One-third of state residents support peacefully seceding from the United States, up from 20% since Californians were last asked the same question in 2014, according to a new Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll.
>latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-poll-shows-support-for-california-1485281419-htmlstory.html

youtube.com/watch?v=OOgd9hitEAE
this is my ideal life

Attached: 1528225054769.jpg (241x263, 18K)

this was uncomfortable to watch

LOL

Attached: LOL.png (630x415, 232K)

you really don't understand do you? the world presented by that music video has large family groups getting together on outdoor property, enjoying nature and eachother's company. The singer is good natured and honest about aging, but surrounded by those younger than himself, representing the passage of knowledge down generations. The people depicted are happier and more fulfilled than any Hollywood millionaire or Wall St executive you could name

are you one of those people that wishes they could live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere instead of a populated area? or that complain about soulless cities, social media and everything that has to do with modernity?

Imagine acting like, looking like, and being Mexican, only slightly more north from where you are at right now.

Now you know what it's like.

Stop repeating yourself idiot

Until it gets majority support I do not care and it is not worth taking serious

Attached: 1528213075982.png (743x666, 642K)

You get shot

I complain about social media, since it's an exercise in surveillance and accelerates social shame, but cities are an ecosystem all their own, with tight knit groups and moralities all their own, so I wouldn't call a city soulless

Sounds grim

it's the feeling of having some russian on the internet tell you what your own country is like

that is the essence of being american

I have to share a country with the worst posters on this site

It's okay.

Except for the fucking Mexicans.

We could handle the blacks. It wasn't a huge problem. It was a problem, but a manageable one. We gave them welfare, and in exchange they stayed in their neighborhoods and didn't whine too much.

Sadly, the Mexican population is poor, fertile, and still flooding across the border. So, RIP the US. I will hopefully one day be a doctor and then move to Switzerland.

Switzerland is full of Muslims and mulattos

Tbh I kind of like the Spics. They drove out the blacks in an area of a city near me and cleaned it up real nice. Plus I work with some of them and they are far better to work with than any black person (and most whites) because they work hard, show up on time, and don't whine. It's hard to get whites in my state to do that. Now illegals are another thing. I'm against illegals 100 percent, but I truly believe the Mexican people who come here legally are improving or at least slowing the decay of the country. White people just aren't breeding and don't want to do labor jobs, I'd rather have a white majority but if we lose that it's our own fault for forgetting how to work and how to have families.