Are chinese tourists really this bad?

Are chinese tourists really this bad?
youtu.be/R2fbj3hepoE
youtu.be/TCKnjq5ZVY8

Attached: 355A544C00000578-3642969-The_unnamed_man_was_pictured_jumping_into_the_sacred_Kiyomizu_sh-m-8_146608 (634x798, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JEpVBlWzxA
jingtravel.com/china-bans-169-people-from-travel-with-new-blacklist/
theguardian.com/world/2013/may/17/chinese-tourists-warned-behaving-badly-wang-yang
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

I've seen them firsthand while in your in Bangkok.

They were shouting out loud in the temple, taking showers with temple water, blocking locals from praying etc.

Horrible really

I saw the same in Nanking.

Don't judge the chinese by common sense

Yes
Saw a young group of them walking on a sidewalk in a tourist downtown area. 3 Men and 2 women.
What did the chinks do?
>They walk in group on a busy, sidewalk of historical downtown (very thin), blocking everyone to walk without having to step on the street. They just don't want to walk in a single line like everyone else.
>They speak so FUCKING LOUD. You could only hear the "CHING CHONG LING LING" and group laughs on the entire street.
>A waiter of a restaurants invites them (in english because no one speaks their chingchong language)
>They all shut up and stare at the waiter for 5 seconds
>They turn and look each other's faces like saying "what did he say?"
>They chuckle and start to walk forward again.
>One of them raise his thumb to point back at the waiter while making that old yaoming face >He says a loud chingchong phrase, and then everyone start to laugh fucking loud.
>The waiter, confused, just keeps staring at them as they move away.
Damn the chinks act like real assholes.
They make fun of people in their faces, speaking their loud chingchong language.
By their behavior, I can tell the chink who pointed his finger to the man, said something like "haha, he thinks we speak english! what a dumbass!". Very freaking rude.

Attached: yaoming.jpg (198x254, 6K)

The Chinese are a plague on the Earth.

Chinese people lack respect for anyone, even themselves. In addition, they trash buses in ways unimaginable to me.

Truly the worst. There's a reason why Hong Kongers and Singaporeans don't want to be lumped with mainlanders.

Taiwan #1

Why didn’t you behead them Paco?

If whitey did that to you, you shitskins would throw a fucking fit and skin them alive. But oh no, it’s a chink so I’m scared of them.

I hate Taiwan for loosing the civil war

hrm, do you hate yourself for making them lose the civil war?

>asian civil war

>do not write "i was here," you are not the monkey king

Attached: 1444846379631.jpg (444x467, 214K)

Oh, think that taiwan won the war.

democratic china would have already surpassed America in the past.

he can't speak japanese at all

Chinese communist leaders know that their people are savages and insects. So they must be put on a leash

They did that to me.
I was at an Apple store in Tokyo for asking for repair for the overpriced shitty product, and across the table, there were 4 middleaged Chinese.
They started saying some shit to me in their language, do I was confused, and asked them "what did you say?" in English.
They looked at each other, and laughed at me fucking loud.
It was so fucking annoying.
How could they be so fucking disrespectful to a local in a foreign country?

if you think that's bad, wait until they squat on your islands and build military bases

based chinese humiliating inbred island cannibal

china is the greatest threat to civilization worldwide desu

Fucking annoying with their driving in circles revving their car like morons.

Why are Chinese ok in the US, but shit everywhere else?

hahahahahaha that's so funny

>democratic china would have already surpassed America in the past.
LMAO

Chinese are like children, innocent and can be taught.

Then why don't you teach them, George?

We taugh HK didnt we? Too bad we didnt colonies all of china.

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-24-20-50-33-311_com.android.chrome_1.png (720x1227, 552K)

Yeah, You should have made Britain China and stopped stupid communists.

translation?

300 Chinese tourists tried to storm Baikal ferry and assaulted its crew. Ferry almost sink but crew managed to avoid catastrophe.

>be china
>gets cucked by some western ideology
>commits cultural suicide
>still have to post behind vpn

>Why are Chinese ok in the US
lolno

Attached: 1526133690062.png (1064x1069, 1.78M)

wtf

We are?

Sorry for bad English.

Attached: XGcMM3CneR8.jpg (1280x853, 407K)

>Korea
>talking about cucking

Attached: E9738D6E-5B63-4869-B7D3-6ABCDFBD9D03.jpg (600x450, 66K)

Why did they try to sink the ferry?

It's because they're literally peasants that have been dragged kicking and screaming into modernity.

Starting to understand why they started giving citizens points for behaviour and shit.

I put these anecdotes every one of these threads but

>Venice
>The main cathederal
>No photo signs everywhere
>Most people obeying this rule
>Most people are quiet
>There is a group praying to the side
>Chinese group comes in
>Bust through the line giggling and talking loud as fuck
>Take selfies in front of the old women praying

>Yellowstone
>Delicate hot springs
>Human skin oils can damage it
>No touching signs everywhere
>Not even kids are touching it
>Adult and old chinese people do

>Human skin oils can damage it

Attached: 2334A6D7-C711-475B-8ECC-91AB9470E07D.jpg (4940x3740, 1.58M)

Basically this, it's like a credit score will people now stop whining about it

Talked about this with friend at work. Gotta bring it up next time i see him.
Hes what chinese would call pic related.

Attached: baizuo.png (583x347, 37K)

Yeah seems like bullshit

you mean ethnic chinese tourists/workers or chinese-americans?

>20th century: Japan literally rapes China, indiscriminately killing and conquering
>21st century: Chinese tourists desecrate sacred Japnese sites, spit on their streets, and loudly parade through the streets to a passive Japanese response
Based, through capitalistic tourism the eternel chink has conquered the jap

Attached: B2570F13-8C8E-4158-B19A-D1C249623CBE.jpg (500x348, 73K)

I mean it's a bit more strict than the average credit scoring system but it's not surprising given all the scandals that occur in China.

I love some rus meme pic such a this
I wonder why burutalism so fit anime

Chinese here, let me explain. The most of the uncivilised tourists are Chinese uneducated boomers who grew up when China was still shitstain poor. The sudden boom in economic in the recent years allow these boomers to travel, but no amount of money can fix their behaviours learned during the Commie era. Now they are making other Chinese look bad. This is why China is still very authoritarian, to put a leash on these dumbfucks, and until these dumbfucks died out, there won't be much freedom.

it's an ecosystem with rare bacteria and shit, you don't want to introduce foreign contaminants
what that user said is accurate

good argument except a lot of the chinese dickface tourists i see are 20-something adults

It's probably the language barrier too, that and general ignorance

I don't really get it though, maybe in the 2000s I personally saw rude Chinese tourists but for the most part I've rarely seen any rudeness these past few years

These are either rich spoiled cunts from the boom or rural cunts, which is pretty much younger boomers, uneducated but have enough money to travel.

I live in Narita where place near the airport
so I saw the many chinese people even comuncate with some of them at EON
Shopping mall then they look like friendly and might was lucky they are all polite
I think that it depens on the person.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=-JEpVBlWzxA

i was in the metropolitan museum of art last september and every exhibit had an obnoxious crowd of young chinese tourists walking and talking in their outside voices
went to the west point museum, same thing
you can't go to a single fucking museum without running into a crowd of oblivious chinese tourists

what is the chinese compulsion to talk everywhere they go?

You nuked the wrong country

Most of the urban folks are very civilised, it's just that the bad one usually travels in large groups.

Just put a Chinese sign there, I'm guessing the reason they don't act out so badly here is because there isn't much of a language barrier

Also I think some have the preconception that being in a western country allows you to be as free as plausible while ignoring all the exceptions and consequences that come with it.

there would chinese signs everywhere
maybe it would be simpler to teach them not to talk in a museum

Their ignorance is still pretty high, thankfully I think the message is finally getting through, iirc their tourism rate has begun to lessen these months

Some proofs

jingtravel.com/china-bans-169-people-from-travel-with-new-blacklist/

>says slave of USA and kpop copying american with no traditional korean culture unlike cpop

>Chinese here, let me explain
>flag
bahahahahehehohohoho

Attached: b.jpg (550x315, 22K)

Whiter than you sexpat.

Attached: 1482839010341.png (750x800, 199K)

Wasn't my choice but I agree

The second Sino-Japan war helped Communist party of China quite a lot

why are Chinese so obsessed about taking pics literally to everything

Nah Baizuo mean libtard

>T.chang

either that or a country that got cucked by jews Lo enjoy your shitty ((((multiculturalism))))

funny when majority of your young generation brainlessly consume korean pop culture
HAHA

Yep. Chinks in general are horrible. No concept of etiquette, hardly human

chinese are subhuman, what's new?

Bump to shame disgusting chink subhumans into humanity

I work in tourism industry and know first hand how some can be really disgusting. They take their pots and pans and put them in the shower and shower with them? They drag hotel furniture out of the rooms and then sit together in the hallway. They spit on the floors (even carpet!) Their women have annoying loud high-pitched voices.

no most chinese are honest hard working people, dumb inbred rednecks just hate them because they aren't as successful as them and can't compete so look for any excuse to hate them.

t. Cheng Zhipeng

>It's probably the language barrier too, that and general ignorance
That's why these places have fucking pictograms, free of any language barrier - if there's a big red "X" over an image of someone leaning down to touch the water what's the fucking excuse? All the other tourists who can't read the written warnings don't seem to have the same issue.

Once I was visiting an aquarium in Mexico City and there were three Chinese who won't stop hitting the glass, after a couple of minutes I lost it and went to them while saying random Chinese sounds all angry, they just shut up and stared at me all surprised, then they just left.

Attached: 1529822436052.jpg (800x1120, 147K)

>Slave of the USA
That's a bit rich coming from someone living under a literal totalitarian dictatorship

>taking showers with temple water
based

Remember. chinese feed you by traveling to your country, if you don't need our money then let your gov ban us, bite the hand that feed you :)

they should all be jailed for collecting rain water

itt jelly beyata subhuman complaining masterrace and alpha chinese. chinese are immune from being called racists, copyright lawsuits, pride, shame, can do whatever they want, and many more.

Yes. Imagine their loud noize at Petersburg galleries.

I think I just heard a cockroach talking.

All Chink tourists are intimidated by me.

Well they should be :^)

sorry

show penis

theguardian.com/world/2013/may/17/chinese-tourists-warned-behaving-badly-wang-yang

lal

Yes

Yes, they are truly awful

because shitty people in a shitty country do not stand out

My only experience with them was at the Ford F-150 factory tour near Detroit, entire group was filled with them. After the tour about 4 qts wanted to take selfies with me and asked for my social media for no apparent reason. One had a lanklet bf with her, visibly shook. Girl captioned our selfie with some about how I looked like Tom Cruise even though I’m blond and look nothing like him. Overall a 10/10 experience, never stop lifting bros.

Attached: 9B78E67F-E24F-4D57-BD0C-8CD0755E198C.jpg (245x249, 26K)

Yes they are very annoying, much worse than Yanks. I sincerely hope relations between our country worsen even more so that the Chinese government will tell its people not to come here. My city has seen little economic growth recently and in the foreseeable future, but there are 6 highrise apartment buildings being built at the moment and you just know where that money is coming from. The yellow curse is coming.

>no traditional korean culture

chinks are copying everything

Attached: 다운로드.jpg (276x183, 9K)

I've never really had any problems with the Chinese

>rude, loud, ignorant, etc
Dont europeans describe americans in the exact same way?