Be NRA

>be NRA
>sell guns to crazy people
>crazy people shoot up kindergarten/movie theater/newspaper
>gets shown on national television
>sell even more guns to crazy people cause they think the government’s going to come and take them now and not the last 80 times someone shot a bunch of people that year
>rinse and repeat

Pretty sweet setup they’ve got there.

Attached: 2B9C435A-58A6-4E4C-B275-91D0FE70E33A.jpg (380x270, 36K)

>Colion
>Makes no points but gets to be on air because hes black

Honestly fuck this guy and have a proper black intellectual who is eloquent on your side.

t. black conservative

Where’d the good guy with a gun go in Maryland?
Never seems to turn out that way huh.

>black conservative
cringe

BASED BLACK MAN FUCK MY WIFE PLEASE!

Does NRATV air in actual tv? Or is it an internet only thing?

high gun restriction state dumbass

>black conservative
So do you fuck their wives or do they fuck your wife?

Every American home receives NRA TV free over the air. I like to watch it before I go to sleep.

holy shit you are so redpilled please do fuck my wife

conservative trap here I want you black cock in my bussy :3

Big if true

>go to Jow Forums to talk about politics because you'd get dabbed on too hard if you went to Jow Forums

Attached: 1487646111183.jpg (475x359, 22K)

based

seriously though if you want to come breed my wife id be very grateful, i want a raise a strong black buck to pay football and make me a millionaire but i don't want him to be a libtard

it was her turnn....

giggled at that picture
>typical republican dad who loves his right to own ten assault rifles
>based woman; she has vagina but she also has GUNS! communists btfo
>Tyrone Gigapenis, he may be your typical ghetto guy but he will defend constitution as well

Stop memeing me.

Im anti-degeneracy muslim, of course im conservative. Im anti-traps, pro-life, pro free markets and anti-gibs. Simple as.

Seriously though what was the best white pussy you've fucked? God I wish I could see it.

Attached: 1524218089659m.jpg (790x1024, 139K)

I wanteth thee to impregnate mine own jointress

Stop it user. But the only white girl i was ever with was upper middle class blonde who used me to rebel against her father. I miss her.

Stop

That guy's hot

Thou art a true black bull

Wow that's great!
Which one of these did she look like?
Was she based as well or a libtard cunt?

Attached: 1513017846304.jpg (3000x1896, 1.17M)

get yourself checked out man

Mashallah

The NRA doesn't sell guns though??? You are thinking of gun store

Attached: BC_January16-Web-083.jpg (1200x800, 312K)

>Pretty sweet setup they’ve got there.
tell me about it. the NRA social media crew get a 4 day vacation whenever a mass shooting happens.

>NRA
>Sell guns
You fucking retard.

>Honestly fuck this guy and have a proper black intellectual who is eloquent on your side.
They just don't have very many to choose from.

Attached: Loury's account of Bell Curve and the larger hostility of American right to blacks.jpg (587x374, 86K)

Even if the bell curve is true that still means thousands of blacks that have high IQ. Its just that smart blacks and conservatives are at odds.

Theres many high level black surgeons, lawyers and academics. But they wont shill for NRA or be sophists on youtube.

Greater London

Like Ben Carson or Herman Cain or Thomas Sowell? Being a high tier intelligent black and conservative is way more common than you think. But high tier intelligent blacks are a rarity, high tier intelligent blacks who decide to go into politics even less so.

There is nothing smart about black Democrats. They have been stuck in the same cycle of gang ridden poverty and inner city dependence for the last 50 years of being under Democrat heels and that is the way they want them kept because an empowered and independent black doesn't duly vote in the next D every cycle.